• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Always first in Rumble Racing......??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
I played BBS today, and I discovered something weird in Rumble Racing...... When I'm at the 5th final lap in the race and I'm leading 1st, weird thing is all the racers suddenly can't catch up to me anymore. It's like they just slowed down when I'm first and going through the final lap......:confused: Has everyone noticed that whenever you play Rumble Racing?

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
I played BBS today, and I discovered something weird in Rumble Racing...... When I'm at the 5th final lap in the race and I'm leading 1st, weird thing is all the racers suddenly can't catch up to me anymore. It's like they just slowed down when I'm first and going through the final lap......:confused: Has everyone noticed that whenever you play Rumble Racing?

Yeah they rubber band up until the final lap, and then they actually play fair on the final lap.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I've had this happen, but only on the first two tracks. Whenever I'm on the last lap in the third and fourth tracks, I'm typically always neck to neck with some other racer.

Xelon99

Awards
Happened every time to me. Lap 1 to 4 it's a mixture of 1st and 2nd place. Then as soon as I take the first shortcut in the 5th lap, I'm very soon half a lap ahead of them. Doesn't give too much of a challenge, but it's easy to get the requirements at least

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
That's really weird. I've actually had times where I would sometimes be leading only for the racers to come back on the last lap. Though to be fair, that might have been due to not knowing how to properly drift until the last course actually made it outright essential if you wanted to win.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Do not trust that. Never. I thought so too, but in the later races, they can catch up and win with a difference of right 1 cm ahead of your nose >:'u

hlc1988

Awards
I always found if I entered the 5th lap in 1st place I stayed that way and the other racers got further behind me. Happened in all the races for me. But if I didn't enter the 5th lap in 1st place then it was always neck and neck with the other racers and inevitably I ended up losing 1st place.

SephirothZ

I won every single race for all three characters. Like someone else said, they rubberband you until the last lap. Would not mind having rumble racing in KH3, but it needs to be more difficult.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back