• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

alternate ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASMH

how do you get the alternate ending in kh2
and where is the recipe for the ultimate keyblade in kh2

Twinblades

its in the twilight town mansion

u gotta go thru the lil portal thing that roxas went thru to get to the other twilight town with the broken computer

and u have to complete jiminy's journal
which includes fighting sephorith and winnin

ASMH

wait how do you get to fighting sephiroth by beating all the tournaments right
and the recipe is in the mansion

exile31

You have to go to the dark depths area in Hollow Bastion to fight Sephiroth. It is right next to the place where you fought the 1000 Heartless Battle. The recipe is in the pod room in the mansion.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
to get altenite ending in proud mode just complete all the worlds including winnie the pooh and little mermaid. i did proud mode first time i played it since it would be easier to get the secret ending than doing all that other stuff with the journal u dont really need to do.
fighting seph is optional in proud mode.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Oddly enough, I didn't get the secret ending in proud mode, even after going through Atlantica twice (Almost every time I would pause, swear, then start over...damn) and Winnie the Pooh three times (I actually liked that world...I just forgot to save a few times :p)
So...uh...yeah.
~Fenris Etheral

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
WisdomMaster13 said:
Dont even trip about beating sephiroth he is soo easy even in a level like sixty!!!!

He's not that easy in sixty. U have to be at least a seventy to total own him.

CloudX159

WisdomMaster13 said:
Dont even trip about beating sephiroth he is soo easy even in a level like sixty!!!!

crazy enough this is true....if you know what your doing :D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Okay people, seriously, STOP calling it an 'Alternative ending' and STOP calling it a 'secret ending'

It is NOT an 'ending', it is a secret VIDEO

By calling it an 'alternative' or 'secret' ending, you are confusing people into thinking that there is a different ending to the game other than what happens

The video of the 3 Knights should be referred to as a 'Secret Video' not an 'Alternative ending', because calling it so will just lead to mass confusion

An 'aternative ending' is where by doing certain things, or making certain choices in the game, you are lead to a different ending then what you would normally get by jsut playing through it normally

Kingdom Hearts 2 does not have one of these. Kingdom hearts 2 has a Secret Video after the ending Credit's that you can earn through certain tasks being done in Standard Mode, or by simply completing the game on Proud Mode

There is no 'Alternative Ending' or 'Secret Ending', there is merely a 'Secret Video' that could hint to a possible sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back