• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Alright ladies the GD needs your girl advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
I'm going to say this first: I did not read the responces because that would change my view on your first post.

First thing, don't completely faun over her. I know that if you try to get too close too quick, you're likely to push her away.

Second, be there for her when she needs someone to talk to, and stay away if she gives signals she doesn't want you around. Chances are, if something is wrong, it's not about you when someone does that, but the gender difference is enough to keep some subjects away from the opposite sex.

Third, gifts are vastly overrated. Good on occasion, great if it's a surprise, but not all the time, not if you want her to love you more than the gifts. And keep it simple if you do give them. Save the extravagent things for special occasions.

Finally, make sure that don't try to impress her by going out of your way. I see that as pretty much lying and it's not really that impressive if it's obvious that's what you're trying to do.

If I'm repeating something from someone else, something I have said must be right lol. Good luck Gil!

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
get big, get pussay

Thats gross

dont be like above

women like people who they can relate to so you know show general interset, foind what u both like but if you know a lot on a topic she does and she starts to tell u dont cut her off cause women like it when they teach men something. Eyecontact is vital and when she asks questions dont avoid them shes gaining info unless theyre really inapropriate.

EDIT: COMPLIMENTS!!! THEYRE KEWL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back