• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Alright, it's time."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
This will be a 2 on 2 battle, Tavishmithos and myself vs. yoshua171 and a partner of his choice (or whoever else decides to join to fill the void).

I'll be using Darian Gray w/Salforge Equivalent.

Tavish will decide the location, but for the most part the battle will not be continuum unless we're all in agreement to alter this preference.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Gogogo!!! I'll be using Ty Dex w/Ubi Ty Equivalent.

A world full of magic and varying other forces that have either been created on the fly via magic, or manipulated into existence after this planet collapsed into the void, this planet is nearly broken. It hangs in the balance between being purged of all essences and being revitalized back to its former glory.

Last edited:

yoshua171

Woot, I'll be using this guy:

Zume Tatasuko
291z79l.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

yoshua171

See the CS above.

His kido will be at grandmaster (rather than master as it says on the profile) which is a 4/4 rather than a 3/4 on the power scale in the RP he was in.

Legendary is considered 5/4.

Also, the Mon no Musei tsuuro will not be 'out of combat' in this.

Shoujou gyouretsu is also 'in combat' now.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"We sure have come a long way mang, if not for all the years staved away from us because of Ref and Gar, I'm certain that things would be a lot different." Ty's face showed little expression, it was different from him being emotionless or even in a bad mood, it was just the idea of what had brought everything to this point. The dark pools of Ty's eyes really didn't appear to focus on much of anything, yet in a place like this random phenomena was occurring in every direction the eyes could see and in retrospect all the places that weren't able to be seen were in the same state. "I've never been here before Nigz but I'm glad that I get a chance to see this place, so full of beauty and the obscure. Maybe now I can have just a bit more peace in my heart." Ty smiled then, allowing his feet to dangle off the edge of the cliff he and his dearest friend were on.

Ty sighed. Down below him there were odd sounds coming from the forest. He wasn't sure exactly what kind of creatures were down there but they sounded terribly violent. "I swear that Faerun's ecosystems have mutated far beyond anything people like us might be used to. I can't say the same about our opponents though." Just across the way, Zume and Vera were along the mountainous region that was stilled scarred from the last epic battle the planet had been witness too.

"Dar. Just promise me that this time around we'll really be on the same side??"

yoshua171

Zume Tatasuko
291z79l.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler Show

They had arrived at around the same time as their opponents, and while he had been expecting it to a degree, the change of scenery was still drastic to that which he was familiar. However, he had seen the lands of the world of the living, jungles. This was certainly something of that nature, he supposed, though vastly different then what might be found on earth, he figured. Glancing to his partner, Zume's hazel eyes scanned her form briefly, taking her in as best he could, and then he glanced over to the pair who would be their adversaries. 'Amusing,' he thought to himself as he looked over the two, taking in the details of their more physical manifestations. He wondered how they worked on other levels though, yes he was quite curious of this. The thought ran through his abyssal, seemingly endless, mind 'perhaps I will analyze what is left when I am done here.' A smile crossed his face as several realizations began to surface in his facade's psyche, the psyche of the 1st and outermost layer of his complex mind.

Glancing to his companion and comrade in battle, the three primary levels of his mentality began to once more contemplate her purpose to him. She was merely for support, he figured, afterall he was entirely capable of handling himself, he was a captain and a veteran at that. His smile broadened slightly on one edge of its curve, forming a smirk, as he considered the possibilities of the conflict that he knew neared.

She had range, she had some measure of 'magic', and she could support while he both attacked and defended, it was truly all he needed. However, he could have had better counterparts in battle. Glancing from her again and letting his senses drink in their surroundings, as they stood on high ground of their own, he noted that field advantage would be of little consequence here, hopefully. Not that anything elemental or magical had any form of power against him. No, nothing short of direct physical assault would be of any true effectivity, his capabilities would make sure of that. However, despite this, he would not underestimate the possibilities that his two adversaries might possess magical abilities capable of overcoming his dominance, and particularly unique immunity, in such fields.

As these observations were made, primarily by his myriad persona, the surface personalities that typically thought themselves in control of Zume's actions, the core of Zume's magnificent consciousness mused to itself in silent comprehension. First would be trickery, it considered, for it would be best not to reveal his true nature in the introduction of these other entities, no that would be foolish. Combat and deception went hand in hand. At the thought of such dark concepts, ones he enjoyed thoroughly in most any situation, his left hand grazed the tsuka of his katana, its wrapped grip smoothly glancing his flesh.

The white edges, with black dots, of his haori blew in the wind gently the same as the baggy form of his shihakusho billowed out as the wind blew past and through them gently. Zume, inwardly, began to laugh, while on the surface of his mind a new persona began to swiftly construct itself. This would be a blank slate, yes, and such were always intriguing. It would be a chance for him to forge an entirely new identity, one that would be ideal in defeating those who opposed him, and guiding the one who stood at his side as comrade in arms, as an unknowing tool in yet another facet of Zume's ever expanding and complexifying grand scheme.

Still, within the mires of his mind their roiled a debate of many voices, voices which had once been both the false tones of schizophrenia and the true psychological diversions of multiple personality disorder (aka dissociative personality disorder), but were now tools to the central, and only, true mind of the man that was Zume Tatasuko. Despite this debate, there was ever purpose and absolute clarity in his mind. It was only chaos to those who did not understand, and Zume quite well understood himself. "Consider yourself lucky, my dear Vera, for you are my ally, and not theirs."

Zume had turned to the willowy, attractive female, but only his head had shifted its angle, while the rest of him remained seemingly relaxed yet simultaneously ready to defend, strike, attack, or any other manner of actions at the drop of a dime, so to speak. As he gazed at her, there was a look of admiration, and a thick enchanting charm in his tone. "For to be my comrade in arms, is to be infinitely more lucky than my, no our, enemies." It was strange, for despite the words he said, which from most anyone else would sound or appear arrogant, they sounded only soft and kind. It was as if Zume was gently placing a comforting mantle over Vera. It spoke volumes, likely, of how much he cared for her.

Sadly, and entirely unknown to her, it was entirely a farce, an act, a ploy, a deception of the mind. However, Zume was no actor, it was merely that each and every persona he created was perfect, or nearly so, at the purpose it was given and the methods through which it should act.

Regardless, the persona now in command, or appearing as the true Zume rather, would turn its gaze back to their enemies, and then it would smile. A soft, kind thing was this expression, similar to the one from earlier, but gilded with less amusement and more pity. It was as if Zume felt bad about what he was soon going to subject his opponents to.

He did not, but the persona did.

As the wind continued to blow, ruffling his hair gently, the soft expression on Zume's face remained as words carried across the moving air to their adversaries. "Might we know your names? I will gladly offer mine, of course, such is only polite." Sweeping his arm and bowing slightly, only to rise gracefully afterwards, he then stated "I am Zume Tatasuko, Captain of the 12th division of the gotei thirteen and the second head of the Research and Developement Institute."

While the facade was being polite, the core of Zume's mentality figured that revealing his rank, division, and station was of little consequence here. He was doubtful that either his adversaries or his allies would know the meaning behind his words. Thus, it did not matter, however, even if the terms meant something, they would benefit him in a way.

Knowledge of his rank could warrant him two things, fear or respect. It did not matter if these were opponents or not, for both of these things were base to the mind of any warrior, any true warrior that is. Considering something, the core prompted its facade to turn now to Vera once more and speak, kindly but now with request these words, "Oh, Vera, do give them your name, it is only polite." The core chuckled to itself, internally of course, as their names would soon matter very little to the two beings who stood in front of them. They would soon be dead.

Of course, that was if they were successful, there was always the possibility of failure. A very unlikely possibility though it was.

Yes...unlikely indeed.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Salforge's own hand seemed to bubble with the intensity of this newfound sense of respect. His intentions were and always have been noble, for the good of men and all kinds alike. He stood next to Ty Dex on this massive piece of aether, this disconnect that had been spun into the threshold of Orsa for some years after Vaylon Lightstar's death. His home realm of Faerun, now maintained by their liege and indivisible source of stability, Orsa itself.

How he dreamed to live a better life in his youngest years, placing a good amount of time into considering who he was, the quests he'd endured for self-discovery. So he shut his eyes only briefly to pay his respects to the parts of him, that he'd today scorned, the actions of regret that helped to build upon the man he was, and he thought of his children. Gabriel, Vergil, Dante, Rayne, and Tyra. A father that was about as involved and loving in their natures, their development, and who'd gone to great lengths to guide them to a promising future, each individually.

Raising his head this time, his face had shifted and he stood there with spiked white hair. In an instant he'd become Gray, and his hand had sunken into his pockets, and he'd opened his eyes to reveal Salforge's red pools, how each of them were vastly different but flowed effortlessly into each other. "You don't need to worry about any mutiny from me my dearest friend. We've had enough trials and tribulations against the other to permeate the dead air in our lives. Here is to starting as we should've."

The air for some reason or another grew unusually stagnant, the scent was altered. Because Gray was a composite being, he was very attuned to the chemical make-up of natural and unnatural occurrences. Guaging this alone, his sour expression conveyed that he was rather uncomfortable, and his nose turned with an acknowledgement of the stench. More akin to Incarnum magic, that which was the fodder of spirits and apparitions, easily touched by any one of Ty Dex's hexes, or appendages primarily. Gray would need a touch or two to get the idea, fairly easy when the particles spread into the atmosphere, he was merely doing as an algae eater would currently and just picked up on the residue.

"More than likely, we'll show our coordination skills are the finest out of the legion attacks against us in the past."

Gray walked through Ty Dex, activating his Translucence technique, and effectively cloning himself to look exactly like Ty Dex with the exception of his special brand of blindness. "I couldn't completely give up the adoption skill set you know." he said nudging Ty as they looked down into the forest.

The two were laughing at each other as the unknown introduced himself, though at first they didn't even realize he was actually talking to them.

"Dude, remember that time Erebos took off his robe, and stood up. I nearly pissed my pants at how unrealistically tall he was! Holy shit! I still can't get over- Oh. Can we help you?" Gray said turning his eyes downward to see what looked like a male, and then a fem fatal.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
What did I just get myself into?

Vera let out a low whistle, hand scratching her head and shaking some of her platinum pink hair. This place sure was something--it would put Locrian to shame. She was more curious then anything, and if it wasn't for the current situation, she'd probably go explore. Luckily she was focused enough, rocking back and forth in her heels, simple black dress fluttering about. Not proper battle gear, but seeing everyone else made her think she simply wasn't outlandish enough.

Her 'partner' (a term she used loosely) was completely cool headed; everyone seemed to be that way. She was just excited, though for the sake of appearances she stayed quiet. He seemed to keep reassuring her, and for the sake of the fight, she complied and nodded. So long as he didn't stab her in the back, things shouldn't be too difficult. Except, you know, everyone else seemed to hold some kind of ultra awesome power and all she had were her spells and sniper rifle. Oh well, that made it more fun, right? Zume suggested that she introduce herself--how polite.

Drawing one foot behind the other, Vera did a little curtsy, lightly pulling up the ends of her dress with a small smile. "Veradisia Lunette Anastasia Katherine Esperanza, at your service. Ah, but just Vera if you can't bother with the rest, okay? Okay?" She grinned, stretching her arms. "And...I'm just a Rank 7 General back in school." She shrugged, not sure if admitting she was a student would make much of a difference.

What did I just get myself into?

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Events like the one at hand often amused Ty to the extent that he ended up spacing out. His mind drew blanks sometimes as his thoughts manifested into a complete form of both reality and actuality. This time around this effect happened immediately as Gray moved through him, making a perfect junction to Ty's being as one who would be their opponent spoke up. As Gray appearing as himself goaded Ty about a hilarious moment from their past, Ty had no option but to laugh hysterically about it. He clutched both sides and laughed heartily, knowing that within moments things would end up being more intense than either two entities present.

"Ha, look at that guy!!! He looks like somebody straight out of Bleach," Ty cackled harder, standing next to Gray and mirroring his position so that both he and Gray were both looking down at the man and woman beside him. As a psion in many apsects, and also having the ability to shift himself through other forms of himself, Ty Dex opened his eyes wide, the darkness seeping out around the edges started to run up the sides of his cheeks, eventually stopping as a circular rune on his forehead. Both eyes remained a pool of perpetual darkness, but inside of that pool of black shined a beacon of pink light.

This was the sight of Ubi Ty.

At first glance, Ty was delighted to see the prospects of the man's mind. In itself, Ty viewed an extensive array of manifests that reminded him of when both he and Gray had been broken in the Dark Garden. Their entire beings had been scrambled and heavily affected by a force that the man clad in a Bleach Captain's garb apparently was also able to to use.

"Void eh?? See mang, this guy is already trying to invade my territory. You know I nearly hate the use of such force, it is more than obvious what it has already done to me." Instead of pointing to his own body, Ty instead poked at Gray's shadowy arm. Until then Ty had never realized how disturbing it actually was to look at. The arm looked like it was made of darkness in a physical format but had an increased appearance to be more than a little grotesque. "Ah, I'm reading into this way too far." He snickered, Vera introduced herself and had no kind of response whatsoever to Gray changing his looks so that he and Ty were identical other than their eyes.

With that said and done Ty went back to introductions of his own. It was a matter of a joke to him after Gray changed, so he went along with the ruse, nodding at Vera and grinning widely. "Nice to meet the both of you. I'm Ty Dex and this," he pointed to himself, "is also Ty Dex." He laughed and then stuck his tongue out at Gray. "Oops, I mean that is Gray, who is also me..." Even as Ty stopped talking. his eyes darted to Vera again. She was quite the looker, her body was not only enticing but also clad in a slinky dress that Ty adored. It must have been the Ubi Ty part of him enjoying it. He hadn't yet allowed his eyes to revert back to their regular form.

Admitting that a battle was going to take place had surely already ran through Zume, Gray, Vera and Ty Dex's minds. Wasting time chatting was useless, unless in regards to an epic clash that would probably rock Faerun to its broken core. "Okay, we might as well just get this started. I'm sure you are both prepared for what is to come right?? Zume you seem to be completely confident that both Gray and I will die. I can see the intentions all over your soul. I'm fine with that as is." Ty was serious, his eyes reverted back to an aperture to darkness, the smile aimed at Vera remained as a happy feature on Ty Dex's face his intentions had changed dramatically however.

Vera and Zume were sure to feel the very air around them begin to vibrate. Up above them where Ty and Gray stood, a bright speck of light thrummed before Ty as he angled his hand down toward his foes. "You guys ready??" What had started as just a small speck expanded into a spherical mass of brimming forces. Adjusting the force within the mass came next, red coloring started to swirl around the sphere even though Ty didn't touch it. Nearby the Orsa duo, rocks from the cliff started to levitate and break apart as they were drawn into the mass, which thrummed faster. Each second that the sphere thrummed the air every being within a mile radius could feel the earth and sky shake. "You know I hate copies Gray. Making me look and talk to myself is just going to aggravate me." He chuckled, rubbing the gnarled fingers of his dark hand together, the long nails made a screeching sound as Ty did so. "Anyway, we can start out simple if you'd like."

Now as Ty levitated only a few inches above the cracked ground, most of which had been eroded away, Ty pushed both hands down into the mass, "Alright, it's time." A torrent of negative force erupted from the mass, the small size of the sphere expanded to consume Ty Dex as it was released. A stream of force wide enough to swallow up the entire side of the cliff flooded the forest where Vera and Zume were. A fierce glare of black light poured all around the canyon and forest, completely eclipsing all other available sources of light. Then all at once, everything stopped, what could be seen shattered like glass before the eyes of Vera and Zume, each piece of glass rearranged until another scene was before them all. "Heh, reckless Nigz." Ty had changed, his appearance had been altered into a form that Gray would recognize.

He'd become Ubi Ty.

The scorch earth below Ubi Ty's feet sizzled as his red eyes focused on the underverse of Faerun. This was the part of the plane that hadn't yet been cleansed of infectious naught. Fires burned everywhere, there was no recognizable or completely solid structure in sight. Ubi loved it. His red eyes burned with delight. "It's not often I view anything on the material plane Gray, you know when I do i HAVE to have some fun right??" The two teams were separated by a relatively short distance of about 500 feet. Ubi pointed the blade in his left hand at Zume and smirked. "Tyra has taught me a few things, actually I think she's up to no good having fun like we are somewhere right now. I bet she's trolling some demon spawn or whatever. She's my daughter by the way. Like you care. So me and you, let's fight. I've always wanted to battle a Shinigami. We'll see how well your Zanjutsu does against my Achlys Tenga-ryu Style."

Ubi turned at an exaggerated angle to Gray with one hand on his with with his katana Tavorge still directed toward Zume, "You can take the babe for now." Ubi dashed toward Zume, flipping up into the air and swinging Tavorge down, a crescent of nethe force was tossed from the sword, in a spin another larger crescent was fired, all in what could have been a single motion. "Sick." Ubi was near immediately on the ground, he'd acted to unleash a barrage of slashes from several feet away, Tavorge acted as an extension of naught, causing distance to falter or vanish. Seven strikes toward the left and a finishing pulse of nether force, meant to quickly cause a disruption in the flow of force coming from Zume. This pulse of nether spread invisibly like the others. It was impossible to see Nether physically but those with spiritual sight wouldn't have this problem. Each strike had more pressure behind it, building up to the seventh slash, the swing of Ubi's sword literally caused a multitude of souls to rush at Zume.

yoshua171

Zume Tatasuko
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Movements taken, words uttered, the trivialities of those more mortal, more simple, than he himself was. Rather, he thought this to be true, though in no way did he underestimate them.

As his partner, Vera, made her introduction and, Gray, the man shifted his shape as well as failed to hear them, Zume's countenance appeared nearly unchanged. Then however, he felt the graze of another. The eyes of that man, Ty, upon him caused his mind to falter a moment. Tilting his head slightly, he appeared to curiously regard Ty's clone, Gray, for a moment before chuckling lightheartedly. All the while, his mind ran through probabilities. These two were certainly strong, they would not show themselves before him if such had not been true, no they would not have been so foolish, for there was cunning in those dark eyes.

He could feel it.

"Begin indeed," Zume said with that same light smile, real on the surface, but false below. His right hand traveled and lay itself on the tsuka of his zanpakuto, but he did not draw, not yet. He waited.

Ty, the man with his darkened eyes, mentioned Zume's own abilities, and he feigned slight surprise and a bit of consternation. He was assured now that in some way he was read, but not in his entirety. His intentions had been painted, but not en full, so there was little tactical and social advantage yet lost to him. "So you have encountered the void before? Intriguing, this shall be interesting then, I do think so, yes." The two whom they faced appeared equally confident as he himself felt, his partner however, while appearing cool, may have had some doubts. There were tells of such in her posture and the way she surveyed their surroundings.

Now, be sure to pay attention,"" Zume uttered as the energies erupted around Ty. His eyes closed, intentionally, as he vanished. All trace of him would be gone for a moment before he'd reappear on higher ground, just as Ty began his assault. Zume's kind, soft, smile began to dull and become more serious, but also much less soft and playful.

He drew his blade. "Tozansho," a kido, forming a pyramid-shaped barrier would erect and each strike would hit that. However, while within, Zume did not remain long. A word muttered, "Sekienton," and red smoke filled the barrier entirely. Zume's presence vanished and he again reappeared, but he did not do so behind Ty, too predictable.

A single light blue sphere plummeted towards Ty. Zume had reappeared, but he was undetectable under the guise of Kyokkou, a kido that hid the presence, sight, sound, smell, taste, and the like from all, but the person itself. Zume's position was some yards beneath Ty, in the air, where he waited with a hidden, but dark, smile.

"Drifting throughout you are coerced into reality. Understand my dominance. Know that my will..." the chant had begun, and the battle would follow suit quite soon, however, none could hear nor see him in that moment. Though, Zume supposed, that those strange eyes that Ty possessed might hinder such if used again, but he could not yet be sure.

Not yet....

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Darian Gray had begun his usual fist pumping and the overall stretching of his own body. Kicking things up, getting into the smooth feeling of a well deserved warm up, as he pulled and stretched his appendages to their fullest lengths. Releasing a yawn, this older gentlemen didn't exactly talk alot, the prying eyes he exuded were almost intrusive. Being a composite being, he interacted literally with everything, and was often scrutinized to how malleable he was, even his mind. This Zume's were almost haunting, and he'd soon castrate his perception and completely impair this innate fundamental state of observation as well as omnious air exuding.

Realistically, he'd licked the dead air around Zume in a rather grotesque fashion. It tasted like some kind of particle or residue of extrication, those particles of course felt like they magnetized with him, not matter where he went. As he allotted Ty's banter briefly to transition between the two of them, he hung back for a second, as the same particles also coated near and around Vera. Waiting for his opportunity, Gray proposed a tactic him and Ty used against Gaflicit in the past. The white haired assailant's palms clasped together, as Ty's tail lingered behind him slashed straight through division in front of him.

As the tail stuck in he deposited his and Ty's signatures into this resolute globule of time that would run interference for them, as it flooded into Faerun. This would isolate time for those two individuals to the capacity should they alter their initial pursuit in anyway imaginable, the secondary or altered result would be concealed or more so removed from primarily their two hostiles, its not as if these potential actions that suddenly vanish, but it would give them time to alter their attacks. An internal counter, like a switch, would go off in Ty and Gray allowing them the knowledge of when they were under cover, for every other attack they made, they'd be inscrutable through the entirety of their actions.

This was done as prior to Ty becoming Ubi Ty.

The determination displayed to prove his resourcefulness would likely go unnoticed, as he was sure this to be but the first step. He waited as Vera showed no signs of immediate movement, and he'd work as a Saboteur this in the metagame. As Zume filled his abjuration like construction with a red smoke, there was a movement, one he took a cue from with where those particles he'd made note of earlier were especially condensed, if not able to physically apt his senses to any of those alone but for the sensation of pressure, his mind through Ty's powers would suffice to carry the fire to Zume. His sphere of blue light was tugged upon, evenly being split into halfs, the explosion coupled against the pressure and stalled in a brief stasis as it was sucked through a naught inspired tunnel.

Gray's hand motioned, and he waved it towards Vera's position, as it now re-entered the plane he eyeballed Zume first and time was of course paying attention as he motioned for a slight bubble to appear high above the battlefield, he shifted his sights towards Vera and the hidden cue had gone off that this next move was now concealed from the battle of all but Ty and Gray who were effected. Zume's sphere had re-entered and exploded about five meters near her and coupled with a hint of his essence to magnify the explosion seven-fold, it had begun to erupt and expand and .327 seconds per square meter, and would over take her in seconds posing the initial effect of Zume's sphere laced with an extended blast effect of fourteen seconds thanks to Gray.

What was actually seen: The sphere hovered high and the gesture was made towards an invisible Zume. What actually happened: The sphere was crushed and exploded in the vicinity five meters near Vera, and the blast was augmented in size and time was added to the blast duration.

Eva

Awards
Vera was swept off her feet.

Not in the romantic way.

Rather used to explosions, albeit ones that made sense (or not), Vera landed on her knees as a sigil appeared beneath her. She had already seen some weird stuff back in her school days, what was happening now wasn't that much of a surprise. Instead her head began thinking, the gears turning in her head. The sigil went from white to green, a shower of purple sparkles drenching her, soon followed by orange colored ones, signaling the successful cast of Regen and Faith. Both hands clasped her gun, and she pulled the reticle to her eye. Direct hits were probably going to be ineffective, but she had to test Gray out.

Pulling back the trigger, several shots were fired. The mist-based bullets seemed to go through as usual, each differentiating in size and speed. Faith would power the shots, but right now she was just testing the waters. Going hand to hand was probably not smart, but keeping her distance may not be an option. Taking in a breath, ten shots were now fired, each one going several feet within one another, and now she was on her feet, her rifle in both hands as she began firing shot after shot.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Gray's plan failed, well maybe only half failed. The other he'd singled out in their opponent's pair had restorative capabilities, an eminence noted that fluxed in every other moment around the female, as she'd been licking her wounds away rapidly. Incredible, the stalwart slumped over and gave Ty a rather meek and yet satire of a "frightened man" kind of look. His estranged gesture was one to laugh at knowing his sense of humor down to the teeth.

"Nice gun, rare anyone uses something like that bad boy anymore." Gray laughed, raising his fist as a pumped up both fist into a fighting stance.

His fingerless gloves were felt as he clutched against the leather material. Hanging from his side was his Ivalanzer, he'd likely save that for later, his extendable and breakable pole that contained a cell-deteriorating toxin would be a bit too much of an overkill to say the least. She began shooting at him, he instantly went prone, dropping from his knees to his back and swinging over to the closest tree. The bullet ripped it in half slamming into his head.

To his fortune, it slide right through as he'd simply toggled on his intangibility briefly to slip through and roll through the wooden stump, yet the burst were behind each other likely due to little recoil from the weapon itself. He'd easily estimate possibly a semi-automatic rifle, and a hasty trigger finger. She'd be in his crosshairs when he'd find the right moment to pounce. "Ok. Lets boogey." he whispered chopping his hand to split a larger three straight through with an accurate laceration. It's own plummeting animation caused a domino effect to knock into the smaller neighboring trees that surrounded Vera, leaving her with no option but to jump out of the way.

Gray extended his palming as he darted out of his cover and quickly vibrated his body with the help of his Vagabond skill. The air broke instantly in his spot as he shattered the sound barrier reaching Mach 4 in a fraction of a second his body being malleable to compensate against the resistance (friction) and he darted reaching for Vera. His intent was diverted as he dropped like a rock towards the earth below her. Releasing a premise of his strength easily breaking the earth under her feet at a complete circumference of about ten meters.

"Wicked. Up ya go!" Gray's wild eyes looked up at her as he caved downward into the collapsing earth.

[hitPLAY]

A sudden burst of wind broke from beneath the cracked firmly elevating her against her will. She had to be pretty light, but considering how powerful and concentrated the updraft was, it was enough to lift her and not the falling rocks. Ty Dex's tail lingered behind Gray as his teeth were clenched in a salacious manner. His fist became a pointed index finger striking at the rubble. The rocks began to break into small, yet sharpened pieces of diamond it seemed. He'd broken them and changed their properties with a stroke, the continues gust of air beneath the two of them, carried these sharped pieces of diamond even faster than the levitating Vera, they'd reach her quickly, brushing past her causing a fair amount of cuts and external bleeding if she wasn't prepared to absorb this kind of attack.

Gray looked straight up as the loose ends of his clothes were tattering against the current carrying his diamond dust-storm upward. "Well, looks like you've gone right over my head eh? Sick."

By this time he'd snapped his fingers, as the draft stopped all at the same time. He took a step and turned his back and jump straight up. He flipped backward once and turned as he did it tucking into a crouch as he cupped his palms. His body was rubbing against the air, and he'd been focusing on using one of his primary skills. He pulled in gravity to flucutate into a condensed sphere cupped between his hands. Pending on what Vera had done as she would now be falling at this point was anyone's guess. He canceled the time globe as he wanted her and Zume to see his next attack. Raising his hands forward, the tail slide from behind him and bore into the condensed field of gravity pushing into into a an emission of what looked to be...blackness.

A shroud of black just took up that portion of the sky where Vera and Gray where. It would contort the air enough to harden, and stand on, all the while a feeling as if they were completely out of sight and their presences just vanished inside of the black shroud. Whatever was happening, Ubi and Zume couldn't be sure (Ty Dex, is a different story, this is a technique by him afterall). Vera would surely find him inside of the black ground and they'd fight a battle excluded from the others.

Last edited:

yoshua171

Zume Tatasuko
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As Vera and Gray both vanished, and his attempt to seal failed, Zume finished his release. Oddly, he had noted Gray's motion towards his location, it was as if he could be seen. Wonderful, his ally was out of sight and only the other enemy now stood as his opponent. The scales had shifted, one might say, and now the probabilities compensated in his mind.

".... Unveil yourself to me, Mukō Kōkei-sha(無効后継者 'Void scion')." Zume again became visible, as he figured it would be useless to hide anyways, but now his blade had shifted its form somewhat and there was what amounted to a wavy aura of reiryoku which flowed upwards and around him as if it were smoke. "I, for once, will assume that you can provide me with a suitable amount of amusement to warrant the entirety of my attention. Please, don't prove my evaluation incorrect, as I do not intend to sully what you've considered of me, unless of course it is negative. If such is the case..." Zume raised his blade, his eyes gazing darkly at Ubi Ty, "...I will crush them."

Zume was walking towards the strange entity now, a gradual, calculated pace. Something had shifted entirely in his demeanor. While there still remained the calculating air about him, now there was something else, it was if some hidden restraint had been lifted. The effects of such could be felt if one had any spiritual senses at all. If they did, they would feel killing intent, immense killing intent veiled and strongly controlled, but now apparent, as before he'd been essentially unreadable.

"Now come, I tire of waiting."

Side note: It should be noted that if at any time Zume's dialogue is interrupted, he will react accordingly, which will be specified in my reply.​

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Confidence was one thing but smugness was another, Ubi Ty had already realized what Gray was doing, and now that he'd separated the battle into two clashes, there was a lot less Ubi felt needed be held back...Ubi looked at Zume, his zanpakuto had been released at this point, the spiritual concentration of its embodied forces were impressive. The means to attack his foe viciously made sense and yet Ubi was unsure of what Zume would do. He didn't really care about retaliation but was interested in how well Zume would really do. That smug attitude would end up pissing Ubi off depending on how the battle might continue.

Ubi waved his hand, "Alright, if that's what you really want than I'll attack again." Tavorge still rested in the grip of Ubi's hand, it was vibrating so fast that as Ubi touched the tip of the blade to the ground and pierced it, the small crack that formed continued to split apart. The hellish landscape in front of Ubi began to separate, the longer Tavorge pierced the spot in front of Ubi, the more the ground rumbled and broke apart. "Fun fun fun." An obvious shift was also happening, it had been burning hot, probably around three hundred degrees originally. Now the temperature was decreasing each second, frost was now covering a vast distance of the wasteland, effectively converting it into a frozen tundra.

"Come Legions of ages past." Ubi still in the same spot, looked as souls began to pour from all the openings in the ground and spiraled around his form. There were millions of them, arising in all shapes in sizes that meshed into one another, Ubi motioned with his hand as he was obscured, the souls had begun to merge and were building a shape around Ubi. "You aren't the only one who knows a thing or two about souls and how to use em. In fact these babies are a helluva lot scarier than you Shinigami can be." Some type of purple essence was radiating around the shape surrounding and growing upon Ubi Ty. About every three seconds a wave of soul matter projected itself outward as more souls swam around Ubi.

Zume himself was subject to both the landscape changing and souls flying out the ground as incarnum material, amplified by the manipulative effects Tavorge generated upon it. Rather than simple souls that shinigami were used to, Ubi Ty used his knowledge of the Bleach Universe to change the basis of the souls themselves. Each soul that was brought out was manifested from both anti-matter and naught essences.

"Please tell me you can keep up??" Before Zume stood a monstrosity of soul and anti-matter. The beast was easily over 90 feet tall, purple miasma swirled all around the creature. Ubi was nowhere in sight, apparently inside the monster. "Too much for you Zume??" The beast's fist moved toward Zume at speeds equivalent to the speed of sound, something Ubi knew Zume had to be used to as a being that knew of Shun-po. A blast of anti-matter was combined with the punch, making it so that as Zume dodged or defended from the huge fist, any force originating from Zume that was soul based would be immediately lessened or even nullified.

Last edited:

Eva

Awards
Vera had always wanted to fly, but not like this.

Once everything started spinning, then came the hits: from the left, the right, behind, in front, everywhere. Regen managed to keep up with a few, though by the time she saw the flurry, she reacted by stretching her rifle forward, another sigil rapidly spinning behind her as the rifle charged its shot. Rather then shoot a bullet, however, this one shot a spell; Protect burst from her weapon, taking a majority of the blunt and the rest that hit was manageable.

Once the last shard hit, gravity seemed to resume itself, although by the time she twisted her body back into the upright position, Gray had a shroud covering the two of them. Now that was weird. Vera casted Float, its effects letting her land without too much of a hitch. The environment was chilling to her, however; she had always been able to sense Mist everywhere, though this place seemed completely cut off from the rest.

I knew I should've listened to Father and become a Ravager. Vera quieted herself, her breath becoming nonexistent and her steps practically mute. She let her own senses take over, and spotted Gray not too far away. What now? Sleep? Silence? Blind? Her mind raced a bit as she determined her next move. Did he know where she was? Should she just strike first? Taking the initiative, she crouched down slowly, aiming and waiting until the crosshairs landed on their target.

I might as well try to get an initiative. She thought to herself as she began casting another spell. Here we go. Without moving, a clock appeared beneath her, its hands spinning backwards in a slower turn until it stopped. Time stopped within the area, and she leapt (metaphorically speaking). Imbuing each shot with a Poison spell, Vera let five shots ring before time was just about to resume itself, and once it did, she rushed forward, swinging her rifle behind her, and just as time resumed she grinded to a halt and swung Kiki at Gray as hard as she could.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
His eyes had been closed for a moment, they were suspended on an inversion of course. It probably felt weird at first, but the shroud had solidified by they were standing on the ceiling of the encased shroud, the black surface was solid. Gray found his hair and clothes point in the direction gravity should be, it was just that particular surface that had them magnetized and a thin line between them and a indefinite free fall. The No-Man's Land line was about maybe 12 feet. So if you put another Gray on top of the current one's shoulder's, if more than half of his body goes out of that boundary, he'd fall indefinitely into the black shroud.

This next part was important, Gray couldn't actively shift his composition while inside. The surface wasn't something beneficial to him, he would have to rely on aptitude, flexibility, and the shape he was in. This of course was about to change in the passing seconds as Vera broached up her firearm. Able to clearly see the clock, he staved a little feeling a shot staggering. His mind was running faster and faster to catch up with the slowdown, he saw the bullets laced with poison and Ty's tail that swam behind him brooding like a serpent lacerating four of the shell.

BANG!

There was no hit detection needed, but Gray's eyes had opened wider as the bullet ran through at the top of the shoulder, eviscerating his arm. Torn from the sleeve as he leaned inward, a normal man would burrowed out in pain. His body of course was different, but an arm was an arm. He leaned as he did due to his sudden loss of balanced, enough to save him so from Vera's swing. As he hung back his leg was brought up and prod her firmly in the stomach, Ty's tail racing up, to slyly wrap in between her legs and arms, loosening the grip from the weapon.

He'd looked down at the left hand side, his arm had been ripped right through on a clean disconnect. His right hand balled into a fist, his eyes that were a cool and calm silver seemed to burgeon a crimson color.

"You...you're strong..."

He couldn't feel it, but the twinge of his arm and body, irked. Poison. The bullet had been poisoned, it didn't just blow his arm away, but it poisoned him. His body stalled, because of the shroud it couldn't "become" the poison. The tripod Gray dropped to one knee, but the tail's grip on Vera tightened ever further.

"Do you know why I brought you here?" Gray said, the words weren't directed up at her as he'd stared at the surface.

yoshua171

Zume Tatasuko
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As the beast formed before him, Zume watched with interest, his hazel eyes gazing darkly at the thing as its body composed itself. Hearing the man's words, Zume wondered if he was supposed to feel something akin to fear for the man's attacks on him. 'What a strange thought,' he mused, 'fear...such a human emotion. Yes, I've not felt that for a very...very long time.' He watched as the beast finished forming, obscuring his opponent within its body as it did, and tilted his head slightly. There was not much space left between them, especially considering just how massive the creature that stood before him happened to be. However, he smiled, a pleased curve running across his lips, for this entire turn of events was something he could invest himself in, it was something interesting.

Whooosh

The fist of the massive beast practically plummeted through the air and down towards him. "How frightening~" he said with a smile as he vanished. The creature was large and ungainly, but he was not yet sure if it was fast, he'd have to test this first. So he did so by appearing on its left side, above its shoulder by 4 yards, and slashing downwards once.

The slash was physically out of range, but both of them knew just how little that meant, both he and Ty likely knew just how little range could mean at times. So it should have not come as a surprise when the slash of his blade was followed by the dense smoke-like emanation of the void. Its abyssal blackness was condensed into a nearly 2 dimensional thickness, so sharp that it ought to sheer through essentially anything. Of course, while all this went on, the smooth mechanical precision of Zume's mind ran through numerous possibilities.

Explusion of energy from the beast's body to attack him, a whirling around to strike his attack, his attack being ineffective, his energies being nullified, perhaps even the beast vanishing and reappearing behind him at high speed.

Yes, these were all possibilities, and his mind moved the body to prepare for them. Energies necessary to fuel the Shōjō gyōretsu and the Mon no musei tsuuro respectively. It would be easy enough to open a gateway, or to manifest his spirit for extra effectivity in battle. However, he did not have to, not just yet, but he was ready for such if it was required. Thus, he additionally began a chant below his breath.​

Side Note: Anti-matter is unlikely to effect the void due to its nature of already essentially being recognized as 'nothingness'.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ubi sighed, the means of attack on his part had been basically been useless. Not only had Zume random been able to resist the forces of the countless souls that had bombarded him; he had even managed to not take a single spec of damage from the giga-ton explosion caused by the forces of anti-matter and naught. Inside of the soul monster he'd created Ubi Ty rolled his eyes. Faerun was definitely both distorting and increasing the available powers they had. It had turned out to be quite an interesting battle thus far but if they were only going to play games, there was no point in it.

"Zume definitely doesn't get it." Inside the monster, no sound reached the outside for the Shinigami captain to hear, not as if that changed anything Ubi did. "Let's kick it up a notch." To the left of the monster, its arm had fallen to the ground with a crash, splintering apart into all the souls that had originally formed it to begin with. Ubi had taken no damage from this happening but it gave him an idea that was going to be epic.

Up above Zume and Ubi, the shroud of black essence still existed and had been manifested by Gray. This didn't mean in any way that Ubi didn't have the ability to manipulate the shroud himself..."Split apart."

The shroud began to tear, the darkness ripping made a horrible sound that was like a cross between screams, crying, organs spilling out of a carcass and an unrecognizable sound. Simultaneous with this happening the monster surrounding Ubi also split apart, revealing that Ubi Ty had changed back into Ty Dex. With the shroud rapidly dissipating, the black essences swarmed around both Gray and Vera just as the souls had rapidly moved Ubi previously. Before hand it had been an attack, but now for the two combatants above, this was just a means to bring them both back to the now frozen wasteland that Ubi Ty created.

"Ha, you look so dumb with only one arm mang!!!" Ages before any of the events unfolding had taken place, a form of Gray had been the entire cause of Ty obtaining the form he was currently in, it was only fair that he poked some fun at Gray for losing an arm. "Bro, I actually should thank you for what I am about to do," Ty opened his hand that had been a closed fist and without warning turned and thrust his shadow arm into Gray's wound. "Heh, you know what comes next?? Time to make a spirit bomb!!!!"

PLAY <----

Ty Dex raised both hands above his head and turned to Gray, above Faerun a glow flared into a star, and then it started to fall. "See?? I didn't even need to ask the people of Earth to give me their energy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back