• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Alright...Here we go....*deep breath* HHHHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiss Of Death

In Ville Valo's closet along with the other homele
Ok...This like JUST happened, and I need some help.

Alright Here is the story--------

~​

I was in the car and this guy that I like REALLY bad calls me. Keep in mind that this has never happened before. Alright, so it turns out to be his STEPbro. whom I talked to three days ago, right? Ok. Well he asked me if I wanted to go out w/J.T(The guy I like)
Of course I said yes. Ok, well, this is where it gets bad. J.T(Josh) Doesn't like me. Now, he has blackmail.....and I have him 1st block at school tommorow......HELP!

~​

-Yurai

KICK HIS ASS!!!!!KICK HIS ASS!!!!!KICK HIS ASS!!!!!KICK HIS ASS!!!!!KICK HIS ASS!!!!!KICK HIS ASS!!!!!
but thats just my vengeful/childish self........... and Im a guy.......... Ive got it, Ill kick his ass for you!

Disluxia

What's the big deal, if thats all he knows whats the worst that can honestly happen?

DaDarkDude

ya i mean people have crushes all the time.
if u really want dirt on him just follow him without him noticing and listen to their conversation then u could find out who he likes.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Let's see, if it embarasses you that much then tell him you thought he was talking about someone else with the same name that goes to another school, (if he askes tell him you were tired so you could barely hear what he was saying) But seriously, it will all pass in about a week from now so you shouldn't worry.

Disluxia

If I was you i wouldnt be looking to get dirt on him thats hella immature

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
So pretty much, you like this guy that doesn't like you back. Though of course, now he knows you like him, so he could use this to get you to do what he wants. "I'll tell the school if you don't ___________" or he could tease you, right?

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. You made this thread on Tuesday, right? It seems you're going to school and so not on spring break, so it means that you've survived two school days, correct?

Has he done anything yet? Made remarks, ignored you, looked at you differently, or is everything still the same? o-o

Before this, did he not like you? Did he regard you with dislike? Or was he one of those people you would talk to every so once in a while? One of those people you got along with?

In all honestly, I don't think he's going to do anything if he hasn't done it now. But if you let this get to you, you're gonna have a miserable time whenever you're around him, perhaps accidentally making it worse. I'd suggest just going about your life how you always do. I know how embarrassing it is when people know your secrets, but the trick is to not let it bother you. If you show that it does, they'll keep "revealing" them or teasing you and stuff like that, but if you laugh it off and change the subject (subtlely), then people will grow bored. Teasing's only fun if you get the desired reaction (usually anger or embarrassment or something like that), and if all the reaction they get is laughter from you or calm apathy, they're going to stop. It's not "fun" anymore.

Does this help any? o-o

.:Saved:.

For all you slow pokeys...*hugz* I like the menta
So pretty much, you like this guy that doesn't like you back. Though of course, now he knows you like him, so he could use this to get you to do what he wants. "I'll tell the school if you don't ___________" or he could tease you, right?

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. You made this thread on Tuesday, right? It seems you're going to school and so not on spring break, so it means that you've survived two school days, correct?

Has he done anything yet? Made remarks, ignored you, looked at you differently, or is everything still the same? o-o

Before this, did he not like you? Did he regard you with dislike? Or was he one of those people you would talk to every so once in a while? One of those people you got along with?

In all honestly, I don't think he's going to do anything if he hasn't done it now. But if you let this get to you, you're gonna have a miserable time whenever you're around him, perhaps accidentally making it worse. I'd suggest just going about your life how you always do. I know how embarrassing it is when people know your secrets, but the trick is to not let it bother you. If you show that it does, they'll keep "revealing" them or teasing you and stuff like that, but if you laugh it off and change the subject (subtlely), then people will grow bored. Teasing's only fun if you get the desired reaction (usually anger or embarrassment or something like that), and if all the reaction they get is laughter from you or calm apathy, they're going to stop. It's not "fun" anymore.

Does this help any? o-o

Good Advice! :thumbsup:

lol

But I totally agree.

shadow_soraxiii

chanes are this JT guy isnt going 2 be really immature about it since u 2 are in high school....i mean rly if he goes crazy because of that you obviously shouldnt be liking him and go for a matured guy...especially at that age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back