• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I was on terras final boss yesterday on critical.After 30+ tries I finally decided to do something about it.Leveled up to 99 and got infinie focus gauge and max hp using cwcheat.Sorry,it was the only way..

something tells me there might have been another way...but at least you had fun rocking him lol xP

Celus93

BBS is very challenging and amazing it was better than I thought im going to do the zero exp challenge after i beat it first that should be fun

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Just beat Aqua's story... Venitas is HARD on Critical Mode! He would end up killing me with 1 or 2 hits. Took me atleast 12 tries to beat him 0_0

Anyway, on to Terra's story!

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
was the "hip yup" aqua battle scream removed?,i do't hear it
on the other hand ventus has his own "Tah-Rah!" annoyinng

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
was the "hip yup" aqua battle scream removed?,i do't hear it
on the other hand ventus has his own "Tah-Rah!" annoyinng

I think she only said that when she was cartwheeling in the Japanese version.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I seriously love this game... but I been playing since Wednesday and well... I gotten tired of it. xD My hands hurt like crazy after the bosses! I don't want to hear anything of Vanitas or Xehanort or w.e for a while... Especially Vantitas at the very end of Ven's story.... NO WAY am I ever gonna go and do that again... at least for a while. My hands were hurting while the final fight, where *spoiler?* You have to fight him when his HP is like a bit left and you're D-linked with him and have to do all these things to fill up your command gauge.
my hand was literally dying on me while I was doing that.
And then... the horrible news came up, I have to go back to Terra's and Ven's story to get the last two reports, 1 and 5. And I have to go re-fight the final bosses again. :(

But I seriously love the game! I love it so much! I am so glad I got it. I have a question though. Can I do the final episode in beginner? I heard you can't but I read the official guide book and it didn't say anything about that. So can I? or not?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Game Mode: Proud (Terra)
Report Completion: 53%
Enemies Defeated: 3021
Most Used Command: Sonic Shadow/123x
Most Used Command Style: Dark Impulse/15x
Most Used D-Link: Aqua/20x
Play Time: 014:00:51

Game Mode: Proud (Ventus)
Report Completion: 54%
Enemies Defeated: 1861
Most Used Command: Absolute Zero/80x
Most Used Command Style: Fever Pitch/10x
Most Used D-Link: Aqua/13x
Play Time: 010:15:44

Game Mode: Proud (Aqua)
Report Completion: 53%
Enemies Defeated: 1196
Most Used Command: Bubble Blaster/92x
Most Used Command Style: Spellweaver/18x
Most Used D-Link: Ventus/15x
Play Time: 007:47:43

YUPPP

But I seriously love the game! I love it so much! I am so glad I got it. I have a question though. Can I do the final episode in beginner? I heard you can't but I read the official guide book and it didn't say anything about that. So can I? or not?

Yeah. You just can't get the secret ending.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
so i'm just about finished w/ terra's story. i'm runn'n back through worlds & gett'n the minor things.
what is it that i need in order to view the secret ending?

Beginner: Unavailable
Standard: 100% completion
Proud/Critical: Complete Final Episode

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
daaw kairi is just so cute :3,better than dumb,useless kairi right now

and btw ,i noticed that the place where aqua was when she met kairi and saw the big unversed was the same place where ven was with the gaurds
how come they didn't see each other?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow. After completing Terra's scenario, I went back to various worlds to pick up all the treasures and stickers I missed. Ended up gaining a ton of levels in Deep Space, just to find 3 treasures. I'm still missing one though XD

Hanging out in the Mirage Arena right now. I actually neglected to go there in all three scenarios, so I'm spending some time offline fighting the Unversed. I should probably get Xehanort Report 5 while I'm at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back