• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
It's almost as if the game isn't meant to be played on critical. You take just WAY too much damage. The Japanese version doesn't have it right? I wonder if it was just thrown in. Makes me wonder if they heard peoples complaints about how easy KH2 was.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i was playing with terra through proud and thought that i can take on critical so im playing right now through critical with ven and i feel like it's not that hard,you just need to level up

and once you figure out how to evade the bosses annoying attacks,it gets even easier

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Oh man... I just HAD to play on critical didn't I? I'm playing as Terra, and he's good and all but how in the hell am I supposed to beat bosses likes Zack? 4 seconds into the fight he hits me with an omnislash and insti-kills me. second time I fight him I get around it by using Absolute Zero. but THEN he just uses it again like it's nothing, and it's damn near impossible to avoid! WHAT. THE. HELL.

Slide and Once More are your best friends here. XD

Awards
I must be playing through too fast or something, because I keep hearing of ability's that I haven't seen yet. I wish I had Once more...

I wanna know how Jeels finds this easy. He claims he just finds himself mashing the X button most of the time but I don't see it, Not when one mistake can lead to instant death.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
That's your problem.

Some unexpected snags along the way, but overall I've yet to meld and I'm still doing a-ok.

Awards
That's your problem.

Some unexpected snags along the way, but overall I've yet to meld and I'm still doing a-okay.

I've already melded like 5. Three were just to get the HP plus, another for the magic recharge haste thing. I typical don't do much grinding in most RPG's, but I guess I'll have to.

...And did I mix up your name? @_@

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Yeah, I assumed you did so I just went with it, haha.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
my MAIN gripe is Terra's voice actor. Its horrible, he hardly shows any emotion when the time for it is needed. Everything he says is incredibly bland, and it really aggravates me.

No emotion?! What the flip are you talking about, there's plenty of emotion ESPECIALLY when it's needed. When was he ever "emotionless"?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
No emotion?! What the flip are you talking about, there's plenty of emotion ESPECIALLY when it's needed. When was he ever "emotionless"?

I find him to be pretty.....blegh. He got better towards the end, like when he was raging at Master Xehanort, but generally he just was....well, devoid of emotion. I find that his VA is the only one I have a problem with. Aqua has her bad moments but she's straight. And now, I love Nimoy as MX after all. And of course, HJO as Vanitas was done extremely well, but he's a veteran by now.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I find him to be pretty.....blegh. He got better towards the end, like when he was raging at Master Xehanort, but generally he just was....well, devoid of emotion. I find that his VA is the only one I have a problem with. Aqua has her bad moments but she's straight.

You like Aqua's better than Terra's? o_0
Please explain how Terra's voice was "emotionless" because I fail to see how you can honestly think Aqua's VA had more emotion than Terra's :/

Jakek9

I find him to be pretty.....blegh. He got better towards the end, like when he was raging at Master Xehanort, but generally he just was....well, devoid of emotion. I find that his VA is the only one I have a problem with. Aqua has her bad moments but she's straight. And now, I love Nimoy as MX after all. And of course, HJO as Vanitas was done extremely well, but he's a veteran by now.
As well as Aqua's voice was done, How is Terra's emotionless? I believed his voice was pretty damn good considering who he was playing.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
You like Aqua's better than Terra's? o_0
Please explain how Terra's voice was "emotionless" because I fail to see how you can honestly think Aqua's VA had more emotion than Terra's :/

It's a matter of opinion dude. I swear, you fanboys on this forum can be fcuking ridiculous when someone says anything other than, "everything about [insert KH game] is perfect! I love it all!!!!" =/

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Just finished Terras scenario and defeated Terranort without revenge stamp/counter hammer spam.

Starting airventus' scenario nao

YUPPP

It's a matter of opinion dude. I swear, you fanboys on this forum can be fcuking ridiculous when someone says anything other than, "everything about [insert KH game] is perfect! I love it all!!!!" =/

Thank You!!! I fucking hate the KH Purists on here.

I thought other than his scenes in the Keyblade Graveyard and the Secret Ending, Terra's VA was awful. Aqua wasn't amazing, but was better than Terra.

AlbertJ

Awards
I just finished Terras story. I didnt think I would ever beat the final boss haha. Im about to start Vens. And I really like the Trinity Report.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Fruitball has to be the worst minigame in all of KH history -__-

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i just finished ven's story,damn that was unexpected,i have so many questions!!!

will they all be answered in the final chapter???
i am just getting more hyped for finishing aqua's story
21+ hours put in the game so far,this has to prove that the game IS long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back