• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ok, I just beat Aqua's story last night and I'm impressed about the game overall. Ya I have to do Final Episode, but I still love it!

manmark

Awards
I just defeated MF with ventus proud lv50 my hands were saking after this battle.Totally eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepic

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As you saw, it can. Happened in JPN version, too. I've never let it go though, so I wonder what that attack looks like? Might be an instant kill move or something...

Yeah, it just took me by surprise. I watched some vids of this battle beforehand, and never saw this happen. So either I did something strange, or I must suck so much I let it happen XD

Starting Ven's scenario now. I have to say, after all the whining I've heard about the transitioning from Terra to Ven, how slow Terra is compared to the others...imo, it was kinda exaggerated. I didn't find it a problem at all, and at least imo, Terra's really not that slow.

CrossLegion

Yeah, it just took me by surprise. I watched some vids of this battle beforehand, and never saw this happen. So either I did something strange, or I must suck so much I let it happen XD

Starting Ven's scenario now. I have to say, after all the whining I've heard about the transitioning from Terra to Ven, how slow Terra is compared to the others...imo, it was kinda exaggerated. I didn't find it a problem at all, and at least imo, Terra's really not that slow.
Aqua is actually slower than Terra. In terms of running speed, anyway.

God, magic is still way broken in this game... and it doesn't seem like Nerfaflare got nerfed too hard. And I don't even think they touched Tornado... not that I'm complaining.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've said this already, but I really really hate Mandrakes.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Game Mode: Proud (Terra)
Report Completion: 53%
Enemies Defeated: 3021
Most Used Command: Sonic Shadow/123x
Most Used Command Style: Dark Impulse/15x
Most Used D-Link: Aqua/20x
Play Time: 014:00:51

Game Mode: Proud (Ventus)
Report Completion: 54%
Enemies Defeated: 1861
Most Used Command: Absolute Zero/80x
Most Used Command Style: Fever Pitch/10x
Most Used D-Link: Aqua/13x
Play Time: 010:15:44

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Getting through Ven's story. I feel BS about some of the worlds due to length and little interaction thus far. I'm loving my game now, but the major flaw has been apparent throughout the game.

That god damn awful camera. I seriously do not know of another PSP game with such a shitty camera system.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well I just beat Ven's story and I am now stuck in Aqua's story against Vanitas (in Neverland). Critical Mode is definitely a big challenge. I'm of course liking that I'm finally playing the game in English. Although for some reason, Vanitas's voice somehow reminded me of Spider-man's voice 0_0
The Command Board actually provided useful for me in terms of getting new skills which I was very surprised at... and of course, me and my friends have been battling in the Mirage Arena to try and gain new skills and whatnot to progress through the game. It was actually pretty funny because it was all 5 of us just sitting in a row of chairs looking down on our PSPs while people would walk by and stare at us lol

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Terra's ending was....sad and incomplete. =(

So he [I]was[/I] Lingering Sentiment! Aha!!!!

I don't know why you guys are using spoiler tags when the thread is already labeled as

I will agree it's sad... as for being incomplete... well, if you only play his story, then it will feel that way but when you play the whole story (especially the final episode and secret ending) then it feels right.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
When I was playing as Terra, the game (damn, I lost) felt short and kinda iffy. Now I'm just now starting Ven's with almost 20 hours logged into Terra's file already, I'm beginning to appreciate just how complete a game this really is. Square outdid themselves. And the best part? They're obviously learning as they go. So while I'm sure KH 3DS and Re: Coded will be enjoyable....KH3 is gonna be something to see.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Got to the end of Ven's scenario, and now fighting Vanitas. He's...not as difficult as I thought he'd be. What's with the huge difficulty increase with Terra's final boss anyways?

TobiusMcKenzie

I'm on Terra's story at the moment and I have just beaten Braig at Radiant Garden. I absolutely love his role in the story atm
my MAIN gripe is Terra's voice actor. Its horrible, he hardly shows any emotion when the time for it is needed. Everything he says is incredibly bland, and it really aggravates me. I too feel the story was too rushed at the beginning. There was no interaction in LoD like you do in Destiny Islands and Twilight Town, which I missed :(
And yeah the camera can get iffy at times but I'm not too bothered by that.
But I love fighting the Unversed bosses, they're really fun and can be challenging (especially Wheel Master)
And the battle system is brilliant! Its very reminiscent of CoM, but much better than a card concept
And i love the fact the t=Unversed profiles try to be funny, and fail, it makes me laugh XD

Coeurl

Demon Dance
it's nice that they added the swim feature again(and the swim boost). gives it the nostalgic sense from KH1.

Awards
Oh man... I just HAD to play on critical didn't I? I'm playing as Terra, and he's good and all but how in the hell am I supposed to beat bosses likes Zack? 4 seconds into the fight he hits me with an omnislash and insti-kills me. second time I fight him I get around it by using Absolute Zero. but THEN he just uses it again like it's nothing, and it's damn near impossible to avoid! WHAT. THE. HELL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back