• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Dunno what method you use to get your PSP to CFW but since I've got a Pandora Battery I just swap between that and OFW when I need to. I'm too cheap to pay for shipping so it'll be a while until then.

In the meantime, got work for the next few days so my progress will hinder. Just wrapped up Olympus Coliseum.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Dunno what method you use to get your PSP to CFW but since I've got a Pandora Battery I just swap between that and OFW when I need to. I'm too cheap to pay for shipping so it'll be a while until then.

In the meantime, got work for the next few days so my progress will hinder. Just wrapped up Olympus Coliseum.
what level are you? im @ 32 now (Terra) .... and just beat Eraqus
heading to keyblade graveyard now but i know i need to level up a little more....

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I just finished Terra's story. Truly amazing! The last boss was quite annoying, I actually had to stop trying (after what I know must have been at least half an hour) and level up some more in the Mirage Arena. But thats just one of the things I love about this game, it actually comes with a challenge (at least on Proud Mode). I had to customize a whole seperate deck of commands specifically for bosses with healing items and quick moves. And I still died quite alot for the last few bosses. The last boss I had to be very defensive and patient, don't think I could handle yelling into thin air anymore. Also, the final bosses in the Mirage Arena are much harder and have more health than the JAP verison. It's pretty frustrating....

Overall, everyone is in for a treat!

Oh and am I the only one who loves the renaming of finishing moves? Been naming them all according to limit breaks/overdrives from Final Fantasy games.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Oh and am I the only one who loves the renaming of finishing moves? Been naming them all according to limit breaks/overdrives from Final Fantasy games.

I've done it in the Japanese version too. I think the most memorable one is when I renamed one of Ven's finishers (where he jumps up and down in the air and kills enemies) to "Tigger"

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I've done it in the Japanese version too. I think the most memorable one is when I renamed one of Ven's finishers (where he jumps up and down in the air and kills enemies) to "Tigger"

I like that feature...but I need help. I'd like to name my finishers based off moogles...but I don't know what I could do. I'm almost done with Terras storyline too, and the game so far is great...though, if you do level grind, I can't see the game being a challenge on any level...SO DON'T!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm renaming ven's faith to Jesus Beams

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How is the traveling between the worlds? I know it's different with each character, but what is it like. Is it like an arcade shooter?

You just move from one world to the other. You aren't required to destroy enemy ships like you were doing in KH1 and 2.

Darkrider S

I agree I love challenges especally with the enchancment to some boss... and GOD just imagin the secret Bosses on Critical mode
You too? Thank God , I thought I was th eonly one..Wheneve I imagine them on Critical Mode... 3:) I gonna enjoy kickign their assess

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You too? Thank God , I thought I was th eonly one..Wheneve I imagine them on Critical Mode... 3:) I gonna enjoy kickign their assess

Honestly, at this moment I'm kind of curious if the secret boss is gonna be bad or extremely difficult. From the guide, they don't mention anything about him wiping the floor with you...o_O

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
WAIT
Is there really only one break time in the game?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why would they? The strategy guide is meant to TELL YOU HOW TO WIN, it's not supposed to say "Yeah, you're screwed" :/

I have no clue what you mean by this.

I think he's referring to the Break Time command.

G

Goli

This is my first post, yay :p.
Anyways I started playing on the weekend and beat Terra's story on Critical Mode, the game is hard. VERY hard. I usually died at least twice on every boss before getting their patterns right, and even then some pull up unexpected things every now and then. Thankfully I also played a lot of the Command Board and could get some commands that really saved my life, I recommend getting the Lightning Ray shotlock command ASAP, were it not for it I couldn't have beaten the boss at the Coliseum or the final boss fights D:. The only thing left for me to do in his story his getting the report you get from the Mirage Arena but I think I'll do that later.
I've played Ven's story till Disney Town and so far I find it easier than Terra's but maybe it's just because I'm used to dodge more and not button mash my way through it.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, I have BBS now, and I like it. Well worth the wait. Went and traded three games in to get it, but it was worth it. I am currently in Enchanted Dominion with Terra, and I am really enjoying it. Controls take a little getting used to, but nothing you won't adapt to.

thelolbubble

I'm in the Castle of Dreams with Terra. My first impressions: The graphics are so good! It seems incredible for a PSP game. There's a lot of voice acting, especially for a handheld, and it's all very good. Lastly - the worlds are SO short!

Wahm-bulence

In Enchanted Dominion with Terra, and I agree the graphics are great! The worlds are kinda short though....
I was having problems at first because Terra doesn't have cure... but I think I'm over it
What's up with that board game thing? It kinda pointless IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back