• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

Sora didn't heal Ven's heart. It was another heart that had already lost its body and as it said it followed the light from Ven's heart because Master Xehanort removed the darkness from Ven's heart and that heart merged with Ven's heart. Also, if you didn't know this already, the reason Ven's heart was fractured in the first place was because Master Xehanort removed the dark part of Ven's heart.

Um... Yeah, it was. It's not directly specified whose Heart drifts in and heals Ven's heart, but considering this is Kingdom Hearts, and considering various dialogue, it's pretty clear that Sora opened his Heart and healed Ven's. That's why Ven's Heart gravitates to Sora's in the end--Sora opens his heart to whoever caused him to tear up (which can only be Ven, considering Sora's young and holds no other connections of heart at this point), and Ven's heart, recognizing Sora's, goes towards it.

Sora healing Ven's heart also is related to how Vanitas resembles Sora. Vanitas left Ven's Heart, and when Sora filled that empty void that Vanitas once filled, Sora's presence gave Vanitas a face that resembled Sora's, only aged to Ven's current age, which was probably about 15.

Awards
I just beat Vanitas Lingering Sentiment and am now dancing around with the Void Gear in Mirage Arena.

Took me at least 23 times. You know, it gets really intense when you get him down to his last few HP and all of a sudden he pops out of nowhere and slices you in half. But yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to beat MF...

Katurian

so i have this terrible habit of getting reeeeaaaallly close to beating games and then doing it because i don't want it to be over. That is my problem now with BBS... I can't get myself to finish it!!!!! but regardless, i love love love it. I was afraid I was going to be disappointed with it but it definitely blew me away. I loved how everything tied together.

Mons?er

The secret movie made me think about how everything actually WAS connected. The plot holes are still not entirely filled in though.

Last edited:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
So I'm pretty sure I am the first one who got the NA version on here and I still haven't finished the game. The same thing happened with 358/2 Days. I was the first one on here to get it, and didn't finish it until looooong after its release. I think it is time to admit, Kingdom Hearts no longer has that appeal to me it once did. D;

αsiя

space coke
So I'm pretty sure I am the first one who got the NA version on here and I still haven't finished the game. The same thing happened with 358/2 Days. I was the first one on here to get it, and didn't finish it until looooong after its release. I think it is time to admit, Kingdom Hearts no longer has that appeal to me it once did. D;

It happens to all of us.

UltimaKeybearer

Great game. All the stories are making a lot of sense to the prior games. But what i hated was aqua's story in the beginning when she can't take out like a smigen of damage. Plus she is wicked annoying when you are doing final episode on critical with aqua at like weak level.

all i am saying...

Sempied

I have to say after going through each character story twice now, beating Vanitas Remnant on all 3, MF is the only thing left. When I finally defeated him with Terra it was very nice, except that I was heavily dissapointed that Void Gear, and Chaos Ripper are much more better than No Name for him.

Possibly the bets KH game i've played. Compared to KH2 where the script was shoddy the script, and dubbing seem very nice here. (Willa is still borderline.), however the inclusion of words like "hell" compared to the it's leaving from one of Axels lines in Re:CoM is a nice change.

dark_knight19

wats the big difference between proud mode and critical? i beat it on critical w/ not alot of problems besides Zak wen i was terra and proud mode seems no different.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
wats the big difference between proud mode and critical? i beat it on critical w/ not alot of problems besides Zak wen i was terra and proud mode seems no different.

Your health points are cut in half and you're given the ability Zero EXP at the beginning of the game. I'm not quite sure for anything else. They really do feel the same except for Terra against Mysterious Figure... he really needs that extra health because once he grabs you with Collision Magnet... uhh yeah. Though I regret picking Critical Mode. Not because it's harder because I really miss seeing long HP bars. It seems weird to me seeing such small ones.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Well Birth By Sleep...I really liked alot about this game. I really loved KH2, and every other KH game has not beaten it (In my opinion) Buuut....BBS has come very close to be as equaly as good. I love the Command style, Its better than COM's style of it. Truely amazing moves you can pull off with it.

Some scenes really put you on edge, espicaly the ones when you know something epic happens or a great mystery that you have been longing to find out is gonna be solved. But One scene that I think needed more work was the fight with Terra and Master Eraqus...Just doesnt seem like it would happen it would that way if it was real, Eraqus could of at least pleaded Terra abit more or maybe explained a little more about the situation. Felt like it was rushed.

Anyways, Iv got mixted feelings about the Command Board. Its a nice minigame to the game, its goes in it well, and it is slightly addictive. BUT for me, I have real trouble winning. I just cant seem to get the hang of it, and spend half an hour playing it, just to lose alot of times. I love how there is three characters to choose with their own story. Makes another reason for me to keep playing. So, BBS is a realy good game, highly addictive, and I am very glad I have bought it

Sempied

I have to say after going through each character story twice now, beating Vanitas Remnant on all 3, MF is the only thing left. When I finally defeated him with Terra it was very nice, except that I was heavily dissapointed that Void Gear, and Chaos Ripper are much more better than No Name for him.

Possibly the bets KH game i've played. Compared to KH2 where the script was shoddy the script, and dubbing seem very nice here. (Willa is still borderline.), however the inclusion of words like "hell" compared to the it's leaving from one of Axels lines in Re:CoM is a nice change.
I'd like to add something.

In the sense of Ven's final boss final part/Wishful thinking. Having something like this for Terra, and Aqua would've been nice.

Terra LS vs. Terranort = At the very end (Reminisce to Xemnas laser-storm in KH2) Terranort does Ultima Cannon, but Terra LS does as well causing a literal button mash/input period to where if won Terra LS shot will go through, after pumping through another shot ending the fight.

Aqua vs. Terranort = "Dual Light" kind of does this.

Aqua vs. Venitas = Have the stance against the X-Blade part a button mash, and daze period to finish him off.

Again wishful thinking.

Digidude111

Got the game yesterday and I've beat Aqua's story now at Ven's. You know, how can a game that's beemn worked on for 5 years be badly written? That makes no sense and I played Sonic 06

probably because the story doesn't make much sense when you play with aqua first. better to go VAT or TVA

Jdaroxas

I purchased the PSP birth by sleep bundle and was pleasantly surprised. The game i had been anticipating for a good year and a half and yes extremely happy with how it preformed. The one thing i can say was that it was a little bit of a let down to have lag but i quickly fixed that by changing settings and using data install and whatnot, but that drained the battery like mad. I loved playing through Ventus' and Terra's story lines the most. The intensity at the end of Terra's storyline was so riveting that i was literally shaking! I had the same experience with Ventus' storyline but not at such an insane level. I can't wait to see a new console release of the Kingdom Hearts series and am eagerly awaiting the Kingdom Hearts: 3D and kingdom hearts RE: Coded games.

XXVI - Xyrius

I like the gameplay but feels kinda funny compared to the Kingdom Hearts 2. Lol

This game is so short that it will end before we know it. I love Aqua the most. Her magics are so awesome and really pack a punch. ^^

WayFinder

^ Why is the gameplay of BBS funny? xD
The game has interesting story plot and gameplay, the additional secret bosses are challenging.
Mirage Arena is fun too. I have played the game two times, but never get boring of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back