• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Because it happened at different times.

the unversed was flying down at the same time aqua saw it,ven saw it too
even if it was slightly different time,they should've seen each other along the way(before arriving at the place where they all meet)

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I seriously love this game... but I been playing since Wednesday and well... I gotten tired of it. xD My hands hurt like crazy after the bosses! I don't want to hear anything of Vanitas or Xehanort or w.e for a while... Especially Vantitas at the very end of Ven's story.... NO WAY am I ever gonna go and do that again... at least for a while. My hands were hurting while the final fight, where *spoiler?* You have to fight him when his HP is like a bit left and you're D-linked with him and have to do all these things to fill up your command gauge.
my hand was literally dying on me while I was doing that.
And then... the horrible news came up, I have to go back to Terra's and Ven's story to get the last two reports, 1 and 5. And I have to go re-fight the final bosses again. :(

But I seriously love the game! I love it so much! I am so glad I got it. I have a question though. Can I do the final episode in beginner? I heard you can't but I read the official guide book and it didn't say anything about that. So can I? or not?

Thanks for your help guys, but I figured it out by myself. xD

I actually found out I don't have to fight boss battles anymore, all I got to do is get the reports and that's that. So I was like so happy about that. I'm def not getting tired of that game. xD

And I got the final episode! yay! :3

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
the unversed was flying down at the same time aqua saw it,ven saw it too
even if it was slightly different time,they should've seen each other along the way(before arriving at the place where they all meet)
yeah, I know what you mean. I was thinking and saying that too while playing the stories, but you know, its a game and I just say, go with the flow. Maybe time goes different in the game than what we see. :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hate how you can't pause in the Mirage Arena >:I
I now understand just why everyone hates Iron Prisoners.

Edit: Just beat Terranort again after getting the 5th report. Definitely a good idea to meld Curaga and Block early on, especially since I spent most of the battle guarding.

Thanks for your help guys, but I figured it out by myself. xD

I actually found out I don't have to fight boss battles anymore, all I got to do is get the reports and that's that. So I was like so happy about that. I'm def not getting tired of that game. xD

And I got the final episode! yay! :3

By the way, spoiler tags go like this:

-insert text here-[ / spoilers ]

Without spaces in the tags. Just making the text white doesn't exactly hide it, especially if someone is using the other skin, since it has a dark background and easily reveals lightly colored text.

And don't triple post. Use the edit button.

Last edited:

GameGirl709

Awards
I am really enjoying this game. Especially because I haven't played a new KH game since KHII (except for Re:COM, but still). I'm playing as aqua right now and I started using Destiny's Embrace keyblade as soon as I saw it. I think it has been easiest so far playing as Terra. Beat his, and still working on beating the other 2.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Perhaps it's because I'm a KH veteran, but I've already finished all 3 stories+Final Episode on proud. I actually got more out of Aqua than I expected, she's very versatile. Tip: Get an Extra Cartwheel, snag Firaga, and meld them once mastered to make Firewheel. It has a slightly smaller window of invulnerability than Cartwheel, but it can help you get into the Blade Charge Command style easily through continuously smacking enemies with it. Helps out during the Hades/Ice Collossus battle.

A good tactic for the Iron Imprisoner battles (Though I haven't tested it on I.I. IV, yet) Is the Sonic Blade command. It causes the Imprisoner to stagger after each hit, allowing a followup attack, and with multiple Sonic Blades in your deck and maxed out Attack Haste, this gives you plenty of firepower for taking down I.I. 1,2, and 3. Unfortunately for Terra users, Chaos Blade does not cause stagger, so you are best leaving that out of the deck. Remember to heal and use Shotlocks liberally (As when giving him your Sonic Blade barrage, you'll gain Focus), and the first 3 will go down easy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just beat Final Episode. I love one of the areas the final battle takes place in. It's so...so pretty. And yes, I intentionally made the battle last longer just for an epic finish there.

Awards
I liked the game very, very much. The gameplay was incredible. My only complainsts were that some of the boss battles were way too easy. Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Gantu, Experiment 221, Metamorphosis, and Hades. I beat all of them without even really trying, and i heard that they aren't that much harder on proud or critical (i was on standard.) Mysterious Tower seemed like a waste of time. If it HAD to be in there, then it should've just been in cutscenes like Destiny Islands. There was no point in having that world explorable, since there's nothing to explore. If it was kept the way it was in KH2 by having the multiple floors, it would've been somewhere worth playing.
All in all, BBS was a great game. And i still have so much more to do in it, even after beating it.

αsiя

space coke
I think I'm officially done with the game. Not that I won't play it later on, but I don't think I'm going to care for it or bother play it for more than 2 hours.

And I stopped right with Terra being 100% and the other two I just don't feel like completing. They're still at around 60%.

I might do it later on, but that's only if I'm really bored.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
αsiя;5274787 said:
I think I'm officially done with the game. Not that I won't play it later on, but I don't think I'm going to care for it or bother play it for more than 2 hours.

And I stopped right with Terra being 100% and the other two I just don't feel like completing. They're still at around 60%.

I might do it later on, but that's only if I'm really bored.

Yeah I'm kinda doing that, except this is my strategy for all KH games.

Well, for any game. If there's a level of difficulty I do the easy one, in this case beginners. To get a feel of how to play the game and be able to master the commands and try to figure out the melding and all that shit. And to also speed through the story... xD

I always start without the game guide. I really don't need it right now, I do go on gamefaqs for the boss help but not anything else.

Then after beating the game and doing the final episode, I go and get the game guide to do the standard mode. So I can find all the treasures and not get lost at some of the places.... And be able to beat the game easily. :3

Then do proud and if I want, critical.

Dr_Mario64

I'm currently playing Ven's quest on standard and I can say contrary to breaktheice16's comment that the bosses are actually quite difficult. In fact, this is the most difficult game in the series imo. I'm having a lot of fun and am trying to beat Hook at the moment. I know you have to push him to the edge and whack him to the crocodile. I'm just not sure how you land any attacks. He blocks and counters nearly every one of them. Any tips from the pros?

Rexy

Bronze Member
i fight him until he has less HP, when he starts to guard i just go to the rock that is on the water, you can be on foot there and use a shotlock, when he stops guarding you could go atacking normally again

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm currently playing Ven's quest on standard and I can say contrary to breaktheice16's comment that the bosses are actually quite difficult. In fact, this is the most difficult game in the series imo. I'm having a lot of fun and am trying to beat Hook at the moment. I know you have to push him to the edge and whack him to the crocodile. I'm just not sure how you land any attacks. He blocks and counters nearly every one of them. Any tips from the pros?

i was at level where he couldn't even touch me xD, and it was on critical!,i spend some time grinding,it does pay off in the end

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's what I always do. Once the bosses HP is low I go "Okay, don't attack him, wait until I go into his subconsious so I can do the epic finish!"

It makes the battle all the more satisfying when you win.

dahem kh & ff

Ok so im sure 90% of the people who start playing the game with Ven either never play it again or change the character after Dwarf Woodlands

I started with Aqya then Terra and i enjoyed the game , but then i started my playthrough with Ven and i was like WTF?!

he is the weakest the smallest the stupidest and he doesnt have good attacks
now im just gonna continue playing with him cause i want to see the secret ending *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back