• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Almost thought Skuld was in FF XV...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
With there being Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts, I actually thought Gentiana was Skuld for a moment from FF XV. XD

latest

What do you guys think? XD Honestly, I wish that had been the truth, would've been neat to have had a new FF character appear in Kingdom Hearts Unchained X... but original KH characters are nice too. ^_^

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Damn, I... never saw the similarities...! 0_0 They sure look alike. But I wouldn't pass it by Nomura to draw inspiration from FFXV, seeing as how Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku and Mickey poses are inspired from the FF15 gang in the II.8 cover art. xD

DefiantHeart

Awards
Damn, I... never saw the similarities...! 0_0 They sure look alike. But I wouldn't pass it by Nomura to draw inspiration from FFXV, seeing as how Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku and Mickey poses are inspired from the FF15 gang in the II.8 cover art. xD

Yay! Someone agrees with me! *Hugs*. :3 ( Maybe she'll secretly reveal herself to be Skuld later in the storyline, and mention Kingdom Hearts, then it'll be in-game KH advertisements. XD)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, Gentiana has green eyes...I see what you mean, though.

I've always thought that Skuld resembled Stella, her hair and eyes not withstanding. Flip the coloring, change the bangs to side bangs, and it is Stella in a nutshell. Even her fierce but delicate personality kind of reflects what we originally knew of Stella back in the Versus XIII days. But that is enough of Stella for today 8D

I don't think we know who designed Gentiana's face. Roberto Ferrari hasn't said anything about her. I'd hope it was Nomura...

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yeah i see what your mean they both look simular as for skuld looking like stella master spockanort i think you nomura probally took some stella ideas and made it into skuld even the khx 3rd annervisty art she look like stella a little bit in the picture

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This wouldn't be the first instance of character similarity, heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they both shared the same voice actor...

latest
Axel_KHHD.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This wouldn't be the first instance of character similarity, heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they both shared the same voice actor...

latest
Axel_KHHD.png

The difference is that axel is literally reno. Nomura wanted to put him in KH so he designed a character with his personality and appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back