• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alleged and baseless spoilers that are probably not true [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocxascrif90

I've been reading too much about it. KH fans are too indulgent when it comes to story wise or they have been so dissapointed by Mr. Nomura.
Firstly, people even talks about if MoM would appear in the secret ending as a tease or that he'll be directly the next main villain.

I'll try to split into two categories to not ruin surprises for those that just want a brief confirmation.

Non- full spoilers

The game, that was in development since mid-late 2012, was always meant to be a REAL closure/finale to the KH saga. In fact, if Mr. Nomura did not want to make another sequel for whatever reason, that would be all right cause this game is meant to be the real conclusion of everything (except things like certain characters from Union that will expand their story in the mobile game), and when I say everything is EVERYTHING. I read that people think this game will leave certain things in the air such as next villain or stuff like that.

Master of Masters was created to fool people to make you believe that he'll be a teased for the next saga even a brand new character. The reality maybe dissapoints you (or not) because he IS a character you already know. I read even people that the secret ending could be someone opening the box and releasing him... you guys really lowered your expectations.
I feel bad because Mr. Nomura wants you to be brutally surprised and I'm going to ruin the party.
Master of Masters is someone you know, he IS in the game in fact since the beginning and at the end you will be blown away by the plot twist, that's the reason why he said the Master wouldn't be in the game. You can not say that he'll be in the game and ruin your biggest (plus other) plot twist in the game, just confirming that he'll be there would have ruined everything.

He is the real "villain" in the game, he is in the game from the start and Xehanort/s (every version) was/were the puppets he used, all the things Xehanort said and hsi intentions throughout the saga was really the Master's. Do not worry the game will explain it well. Marluxia and some others are related to this plot but this is not the place.

The game won't leave any single thing unsolved, as I said the main conception for the game was a real closure to Kingdom hearts and if there is a KH4 (It will), even with some familiar faces, it'll be a kind of reboot in the story. Every single thing until now will end here. Of course you can expect a secret ending but... what if this ending is an extended epilogue?

Full spoilers

Master of masters is the younger version of Xigbar, a younger version that you saw in Birth by sleep. He is the real seeker of darkness, the name of the saga is not for Xehanort but for him.
He has the power to time travel and he orchestrated every detail you have been watching in the entire saga. He fooled almost every character to just SURVIVE until the time comes, he is obsessed by surviving to presence what will happen after the Keyblade war ends and to know what Kingdom hearts really is and one other thing that I'll say later.

So, for doing that, you will discover that he put his heart into the dark box by using his No name, the younger Xigbar you see in backcover is his nobody. Then, to prevent to die and lose all of his memories/knowledge/things that he's been doing he just put part of his heart into the box as an assurance that he will survive until that moment happens.

In the ending part, Xigbar will reveal that all of the organization influence was from him and not Xehanort's. He will open the box by sacrificing all the thirteen darknesses (this is after a big open fight you'll have with everyone) to recover his full being. Then here comes the final battle and right after that you will know that he was always good and the sacrificies/choices he had to make to save the world from the eternal darkness by using the power of Kingdom Hearts, in this moment you will presence a big sacrifice. Xigbar/Braig was the real seventh guardian of light at the end.

I think you guys are going to LOVE the story. Maybe some of you won't like that but this is the truth, the truth that Mr. Nomura has been trying to hide all these years. About the Keyblade War it'll be a big open fight and some members of both sides will SURPRISE you.

And... what about Luxu? As I told you before, the game will answer all the things and leave me keep that for me, I think the identity of Luxu is as important as the master's. You will love it.

I understand if you don't believe me, the game is about to come out and if this is true you will know soon.

Gift. What do you guys like more? Jungle book or Star Wars to be in the game?

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Since you apparently know everything about the game could you tell us the last remaining Disney worlds please?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Since you apparently know everything about the game could you tell us the last remaining Disney worlds please?

Yeah, this sounds way too good to be true, give us something that will actually be confirmable so we can test your credibility here. I like the idea though.

Also, hol up, they would want to set up the pretense for the next game. While it may conclude everything we already know, that doesn't mean they won't include things they plan on doing for the future. That's not leaving an end open, but opening a new one. I also don't believe you based on the term "reboot". They wouldn't reboot KH, they would start it back up elsewhere. Until you can give more insight that can be confirmed, in the words of just a pancake:

Okay, I DON'T believe you

Last edited:

Leaferian

Awards
Lmao, wow. I don't believe this for a second. None of this, to me, makes sense. And a lot of it just seems like it goes against what we know about the series.

A largescale battle but no actual boss fight? No closure on Xehanort because he was just a puppet and somehow gets sacrificed? For that matter all the Seekers are sacrificed, even the ones like Aqua and Terra who are innocent people that have been possessed? Xigbar is somehow a Light even though the final battle should already HAVE 7 lights? And let's not forget the Master of Masters stealing the show in a game Nomura said not to expect him in to... what, make everything better? "You know how we've made a big deal about Sora being an ordinary person who does the extraordinary through sheer force of will and how destiny is bullshit? Lol nah nevermind Faceless Puppet Master of Fate is gonna save the day".

Sorry, but... no. I don't even bite a LITTLE bit.

Awards
MoM is Xigbar despite Xigbar clearly having an origin that's not MoM related

Xigbar's the villain, Xigbar was the good guy all along.

Xigbarxigbarxigbarxigbarxigbarxigbarxigbar.

But seriously tho, I don't believe this at all. Especially since the Xigbar is MoM thing has been brought up probably a bunch of times before all because some guys[ain't talking about anyone on here]had poor hearing and then realized that both of them had one eye.

Why build up Xehanort as the end all be all baddie only for freaking XIGBAR to steal his spotlight and say "lol I'm the MoM"? That's just really dumb.

Alja

I like how this uses already published fan theories (Braig being the MoM, the chest holding MoM's heart, Xehanort being a puppet to the MoM) but other things that I haven't seen discussed a lot (Luxu's identity, who and why exactly some people will surprise us...) happen to miss in this post.

Why build up Xehanort as the end all be all baddie only for freaking XIGBAR to steal his spotlight and say "lol I'm the MoM"? That's just really dumb.

This. Not to mention we had this kind of reveal two times before. "It is I, Ansem!" "No, in reality, I am Xehanort!" "HOLD ON I AM ACTUALLY AN OLD MAN!"
To have one of the most cunning characters in the series be the puppet to a person we know basically nothing about would be cheap. Don't get me wrong, this kind of reveal would have been pretty rad around KH2, but it destroys the narrative after 9 games.

robotman

Is it weird that I kind of believe this? Xigbar/Braig is the only organisation member who we know nothing about, we don't know his motives and we don't really know about his past, I'm sure that there's a lot more to him, anyway, we'll find out when KH3 is released.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
You forgot to mention that we visit The Jungle Book, have a battle against Kaa and go to Shibuya.

Man, this fake leak is just awful. I'm not against the theory, I just fail to see the believeability of this.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm still waiting on those Disney world leaks.

Also it would be contradictory for Nomura to say there wouldn't be any SW or Marvel yet somehow have a SW world.

Perkilator

Awards
I've been reading too much about it. KH fans are too indulgent when it comes to story wise or they have been so dissapointed by Mr. Nomura.
Firstly, people even talks about if MoM would appear in the secret ending as a tease or that he'll be directly the next main villain.

I'll try to split into two categories to not ruin surprises for those that just want a brief confirmation.

Non- full spoilers

The game, that was in development since mid-late 2012, was always meant to be a REAL closure/finale to the KH saga. In fact, if Mr. Nomura did not want to make another sequel for whatever reason, that would be all right cause this game is meant to be the real conclusion of everything (except things like certain characters from Union that will expand their story in the mobile game), and when I say everything is EVERYTHING. I read that people think this game will leave certain things in the air such as next villain or stuff like that.

Master of Masters was created to fool people to make you believe that he'll be a teased for the next saga even a brand new character. The reality maybe dissapoints you (or not) because he IS a character you already know. I read even people that the secret ending could be someone opening the box and releasing him... you guys really lowered your expectations.
I feel bad because Mr. Nomura wants you to be brutally surprised and I'm going to ruin the party.
Master of Masters is someone you know, he IS in the game in fact since the beginning and at the end you will be blown away by the plot twist, that's the reason why he said the Master wouldn't be in the game. You can not say that he'll be in the game and ruin your biggest (plus other) plot twist in the game, just confirming that he'll be there would have ruined everything.

He is the real "villain" in the game, he is in the game from the start and Xehanort/s (every version) was/were the puppets he used, all the things Xehanort said and hsi intentions throughout the saga was really the Master's. Do not worry the game will explain it well. Marluxia and some others are related to this plot but this is not the place.

The game won't leave any single thing unsolved, as I said the main conception for the game was a real closure to Kingdom hearts and if there is a KH4 (It will), even with some familiar faces, it'll be a kind of reboot in the story. Every single thing until now will end here. Of course you can expect a secret ending but... what if this ending is an extended epilogue?

Full spoilers

Master of masters is the younger version of Xigbar, a younger version that you saw in Birth by sleep. He is the real seeker of darkness, the name of the saga is not for Xehanort but for him.
He has the power to time travel and he orchestrated every detail you have been watching in the entire saga. He fooled almost every character to just SURVIVE until the time comes, he is obsessed by surviving to presence what will happen after the Keyblade war ends and to know what Kingdom hearts really is and one other thing that I'll say later.

So, for doing that, you will discover that he put his heart into the dark box by using his No name, the younger Xigbar you see in backcover is his nobody. Then, to prevent to die and lose all of his memories/knowledge/things that he's been doing he just put part of his heart into the box as an assurance that he will survive until that moment happens.

In the ending part, Xigbar will reveal that all of the organization influence was from him and not Xehanort's. He will open the box by sacrificing all the thirteen darknesses (this is after a big open fight you'll have with everyone) to recover his full being. Then here comes the final battle and right after that you will know that he was always good and the sacrificies/choices he had to make to save the world from the eternal darkness by using the power of Kingdom Hearts, in this moment you will presence a big sacrifice. Xigbar/Braig was the real seventh guardian of light at the end.

I think you guys are going to LOVE the story. Maybe some of you won't like that but this is the truth, the truth that Mr. Nomura has been trying to hide all these years. About the Keyblade War it'll be a big open fight and some members of both sides will SURPRISE you.

And... what about Luxu? As I told you before, the game will answer all the things and leave me keep that for me, I think the identity of Luxu is as important as the master's. You will love it.

I understand if you don't believe me, the game is about to come out and if this is true you will know soon.

Gift. What do you guys like more? Jungle book or Star Wars to be in the game?
You forgot the part where there’s a Shibuya world and a Marvel world. And where Mickey gets Norted.

I’m with Alpha Baymax here. This “leak” has as much believability as Team Rocket’s disguises.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Xigbar is most certainly not my mom, i know that because she is dead. Getting awfully tired of people talking about my mom on this forum, it happens all the time man.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
And... you know this how exactly? Like, I know this is probably a troll post or whatever but you gotta provide some sources. Don't play with my emotions, man ahaha

Also, if it did turn out to be Xigbar, I dont know how I'd feel about that. On the one hand, I'm getting sick of the plot twists at this point. DDD pretty much worned me out from them. So having another "turns out the true villian is *insert character* has been behind everything" would seem very redundant since they've done this like two or three times now.

On the other hand, I actually wouldn't be too mad at this if it was Xigbar if KH3 developments it correctly and tied it back to past games where it doesn't feel like a cheap plot twist. If any character deserves that, its him because he's been the most prominent villian in the series behind Xehanort. And it would subvert some expectations as most fans see Xigbar as a low rate thug who just wants a keyblade. And him turning out to be the true villian and just putting on an act this whole time wouldn't be too out of character for Xigbar. I mean, he was asking very curious questions about Xenmas that not too many members in the organization would even care to ask, especially someone with his personality type; he even had that moment where he was secretly eavesdropping on Xion and Axel talking. He has a lot of mysterious moments and also a lot of goofy moment that can easily be seen as him playing a part so he isn't discover by either the characters on screen or the audience. MoM and Xigbar are very similar in that way. He has come across as a very mysterious character in some aspects and him being so prominent in DDD and BBS as a secondary villian seemed strange to me as well, even if he is just Xenmas' and Xehanort's second in command. Someone like him would be smart enough to have to be for a reason beyond just being a dude who wants a keyblade. So I'm slowing warming up to the idea. Plus, he has the classic line "Why is that you are always giving me that look" to both Sora, Roxas, and Ventus. So he has better antagonistic relationship to the main heroes then even Xehanort, although not by much since Xehanort has done most of the damage to the characters and Xigbar is just kind of in the background while events happen.

But still, you saying that this is what Noruma has been planning this the whole time leads me to believe this isn't true (besides the obvious) because we all know the dude is just making this up as he goes along. Also, the MoM sounds nothing like a younger version of Xigbar. He sounds much older despite their personality being similar. Also, why would he want to find Kingdom Hearts or know what it is? He's the Master of Masters, wouldn't he already know what it is? He made the rule that KH is forbidden to be summoned. That would have to be for a reason.

So yeah, I don't know if this holds enough water for this theory to float. Although, now I'm suspicious. Especially after the last trailer where Xigbar is purposely taunting Sora with words like "In time, you'll realise what destiny has in store for you. In fact, your reward might be just around the corner" but that line could mean anything. He is taken over by Xehanort's heart by this point and wouldn't be much different from Marluxia or Larxene taunting Sora.

So yeah, I dont know about this one yet but I'm curious though. Also, you haven't provided any source so no, I wouldn't believe you anyways lol since you also for some reason held back Luxu's identity. Like, if you're already revealing the MoM's identity, why not just go all out?

So I guess this is something we're gonna have to deal with until Jan. God help me lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back