• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All work and no play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blindfoldedriku

Website
www.myspace.com
So, I have to work tommorrow from 4 to 12. That means I won't be able to play KH2 at all after school. I really wish it didn't have to come in a day late. Does anyone else have crap they have to do, so that they can't play. I swear I'll be thinking about it thw hole time, and it will only make my job more miserable.

BlaZinbritt11588

wellll....

i go to school from 7:30- about 12. then i have work from 12 to 5:30. then i have drving school at 6:00-8:30.....AND i have to write a paper....so....yeah.....i wont be playing tomorrow either.....dont even know when ill have time to go get the game.....

wympyre

Well I have school tommorow until 5 oclock. My school gets out late becasue I go to a charter Performing Arts highschool.

So I cant play until late, but I feel for you.

My girlfriend was almost in tears becasue she has to wait a month to get it.

Curbside_Prophet

well my copy of the game is about 13 mins away and i cant get it cause im in the military and i need a "buddy" in order to leave the base and i cant find one so i cant even get the game till someone here agrees to go to gamestop with me.

blindfoldedriku

Website
www.myspace.com
It's good to know there's more people who have to wait longer. I swear, it's like everyone on here changes their life to fit around KH2Like the people skipping school. I can't do that cause my school's really hard to catch up on. Plus, I don't think my manager would agree with me that a video game is a valid reason to take the day off...

nobody234

well i have school tile 3:00 then about an hour of homeqwork and i play all day as a matter of fact im playing now

Azarath

Website
www.myspace.com
oh man--i gotta work too--i go in at 12, and get out at 830--though im planning on going to ebgames as soon as they open, so i can have at least an hour to play the game, :D XD, ah well.

im thinkin about askin someone to cover the night part of my shift...hmm

The M.C.

JTTW
well i dont have a job yet, only school. but i start at 7:45, then ends at 2:15, so i'll get to play.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
well lets see...if my mom would just get up her lazy ass and drive me to toysrus or target to get it,then id have to wait less...but when i do get it ill have school 6:30am-3:02pm,then go to mcdonalds to grab a bite seeing how i dont eat breakfast or lunch at school. (3:02-3:45) Then i get home i got to do my HW then study for my mid-terms...(3:45-4:50) Then i got martial arts practice (5-8) then i gotta finish some stupid physics project. (8-10) omg i have it alot worse then u do. MUST HAVE KH...II (>••)>
B0009A4EVM.01-A23NLORBGXOLEO._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
I won't get mine until Friday or Saturday which will suck. But I should be getting the guide tomorrow. I'm going to try not to read the whole thing before Friday. Probably just the prolouge with Roxas.

Digby

well lets see im getting my copy tommorow i already pre odered it so im jst gonna pick it up around 5 then after that i have to got bible study -_- so i wont be able to play tommorow. But at least ill have the game :)

lxcloud_strifexl

let see......i got school 8:30-3:30 then after school 3:45-6:10 basketball practice then i have homwork for 6:20-around 7:00 and then i have a project which i have to wait for my friend to come over cause he have the paper and i have the project which takes about 2 and a half hour to work on the project which takes up the whole day F*** and today i was about to pick up my kh2 but i forgot about the project

Schmie14

Me and my friend are going to literally FLY out of school like there was a going to be an explosion in two seconds and then off to eb's and gamestop to get it. Then we both have to get ready for a National Honor Society banquet at 6. Maybe i will get home in tome to play i little, but if i start it, i know i'd just want to finish it right there. OH MY GOD.

SoraJhannoa

heh at least you can get hold of a copy :3 ^^ enjoy the fact that you have access to it and all, you know. i have to wait either til an official release comes out in europe or until i finish all my assignments O-o no easy task.... and then kip round a friends who s getting it imported... so yeah ^^ count yourselves lucky if all you gotta wait for is school/parents/jobs. ^^ at least you dont live in europe o_O

beastin4kh2

I go to school at 7:30 and get out at 2:45(only cuz tutoring) so rihgt after i get out i'm going to go get it...my gamestop gets the shipment at 3:00

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well when it comes on in europe it will be out in australia and it will be only like 2-3 months till it omes out soo we can wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back