• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ALL UNCHAINED X PLAYERS, YOU NEED TO UPDATE THE APP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you have tried playing and it boots you out of the app, you need to update it. Log into the account you used to download the game on your mobile device and simply update the app.

If you are on iOS devices, you can do this by logging out of your current iTunes account and logging into the Japanese account. The iTunes store will automatically revert to the Japanese iTunes store.

If you need help, this thread is here just for that!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also, if you are an Android user and find yourself having difficulties after updating the app, please post here and we will try our best to help

jjmaster

Hello , I have the ANDROID version and install it from the SD card . How can I update without losing savedata. In addition i haven,t an account in "Play Store" Japanese .

Godofice

Hi jjmaster i had the same problem as you, what i've done is i downloaded the latest version through apk and installed it without uninstalling the older one, when i opened the app it was the 1.03 version and my save file was still there, it worked for me at least =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back