• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► All The Wrong Reasons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Hope to see a update soon LS, but no rush though take your time I'm sure its going to be great anyway xD.

Haku

<3
Lol well that's alright then, a well planned chapter is better than a rushed one xD.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Biologie report, subject I dont know the english name off report 2x, poetry assignment, physics exams, economics (don't know if that's the good name) exams, english exams, dutch exams, religions exams, German exams and I'm sure I'm still forgetting some things. I wished someone would come and save me!!!

I feel kind of bad for promising to update and not even starting with the chapter, but I don't have enough time right now! Sorry...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
do not worry fair maiden! I shall save you! XD

dont worry bout it LS, i know how it is. you get all your exmas and assignments done. we will still read it, we are your loyal fans. take your time.

Haku

<3
Yeah sorry to hear about the school mega load trust me I've been there T_T, but take your time though there's no rush.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Oh I feel your pain Lectori too ( I have a test tomorrow D: ) But hang in there! You can do it! *Dresses in cheerleader fashion* Give me an "L"! Give me an "E"! Give me a "C T O R I" - what's that spell? Lectori! Lectori! Raw raw raw! *Shakes pom poms* Hee hee, they sparkle :D

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Thanks for the patience guys! I'm finally done with the chapter! I already have an idea of what I want in the next chapter, so please vote!!! And of course, enjoy!!!

6 Angi’s home 6
I looked around to see what Angi was talking about. I saw nothing but sand and rock. We had to be near those rocky not sandy desert places Angi talked about earlier. Maybe Angi was hallucinating due to lack of sleep. That wouldn’t come as a surprise; I had a hard time staying awake too. Sato, however, jumped of my back and started to dance around like a hyperactive kid who finally gets what he wants. And that was his home, it seemed.

‘You sure this is the place? It seems kind of lifeless here…’ I said. Angi wasn’t listening. Instead, she was doing something funny, I couldn’t see what. Suddenly, the ground started to move. It was clear something was going to happen, but what. At first, the movement was hardly visible, but gradually the rock rose more rapidly. An entrance was now standing right in front of us. A dark stairway, seemingly without end, went down.

‘Are you coming or what?’ Angi had already started to descend. I hesitated a little. Something about that dark path down just didn’t feel right. At least, not to me. Angi turned around. When she saw me, a little mean smile formed. ‘Say, you don’t happen to be afraid of the dark, or something pathetic like that?’ She teased. ‘Why didn’t you say so before?’

‘How would I know! I lost my memory, remember?’ I said. Well, I tried to say it, but it sounded more like shouting. ‘And I’m not scared, just a little uncomfortable.’ That wasn’t a lie. Even though I lost my memory, I knew what fear was. This wasn’t like real fear. I was just tense, like I expected something to happen. I couldn’t figure out why I had this feeling. And no matter what, it was always better down there than being alone in the desert with just my sense of direction. I followed Angi and Sato.

We walked down for what seemed an endless time, but was actually just a few minutes. Every now and then there was a torch on the wall to light the path. After another turn around a corner Angi stopped. The reason for that wasn’t hard to guess. The stupid tunnel just ended right there.

‘I am Angi, oldest daughter of Mardon,’ to my surprise, Angi had just started talking to the walls. It looked kinda stupid, it’s not like the rocks will talk back… She wasn’t finished though. ‘I have returned together with my younger brother, Sato. The person accompanying us is Tsuki. I will take full responsibility of her.’ When Angi said Tsuki, I was about to look around to see who she meant. I wasn’t quite used to my new name yet… ‘Please let us through.’ Angi finished.

And nothing happened.

Or so I thought.

It was hardly noticeable, but the end of the tunnel looked different. When I tried to figure out what was different, I couldn’t find anything, but I still felt something was odd. It was like the stone in front of us was suddenly lighter. Not in colours though, it was like it had become less dense.

‘Did you do something funny to that wall, or am I just imagining things?’ I asked Angi. She had a strange look in her eyes when she turned around. I started to wonder if I said something wrong…

‘You mean you can notice something is different?’ Angi replied with another question. That look in her eyes, what was it? Unbelief? No, it wasn’t unbelief. Surprise? Yes, it kind of looked like surprise… A very well hidden surprise…Either way, it wasn’t something I was expecting…

‘Is that bad?’ I asked back.

‘No, it’s just weird…’ She answered.

‘Oh, so now I’m suddenly weird?’ I said, obviously joking, I hoped…

‘We found you lying in the desert without any memory. There hasn’t been a moment you weren’t weird!’ Angi said with a grin.

‘Hey! That wasn’t very nice!’ I said. But Angi just grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the weird wall. Sato was walking behind us. When we were about to hit the wall, I closed my eyes. I was really to collide with the hard and cold rock. But it didn’t happen. I opened my eyes to find some well hidden opening that should be there. There wasn’t any. Before my mind could comprehend this, Sato was suddenly at the other side as well. When I felt if there was an opening, all I hit was stone. It felt as impenetrable as before.

‘Would you mind explaining what just happened?’ I said, after rephrasing the question that was echoing through my head to a more polite one.

‘I’m sorry Tsuki, but that will have to wait.’ I turned my head, following Angi’s line of vision. ‘There’s something I gotta do first.’ I hardly heard what Angi said. I was amazed by the magnificent view I had. I knew I was underground. We had descended so much, we should be underground. But what I saw could never be underground. We were standing on some sort of plateau, and we had a most magnificent view.

It was a city. A beautiful and surprisingly colourful city. Every single building in this city was made of stone. I could’ve never imagined stone could come in so many colours. All shades of red, yellow and brown were visible, together with the deepest black I had ever seen. The less common colours were pink and purple and I managed to find blue and green as well. Some building even combined those colours in their walls, at random or in patterns. In all those colours, there was one building that stood out. Although, there were others with a very light colour, this one was pure white. It almost seemed to shine. It was also larger than most buildings. The whole place seemed sunny, but when I looked up there was just rock.

‘Lady Angi,’ I hadn’t even noticed when the two men approached us. I was too busy looking at the city. ‘Did you succeed?’

‘Of course. You will come with me.’ Angi pointed at one of the men, the older one. He had short, dark hair and piercing eyes. He wore light armour with a dark green colour. His face was full of lines, some of happiness some of sorrows. The younger one had short hair as well, but it was still just a little bit longer. His eyes and hair had the same colour, a warm brown. His armour was the same. Angi’s next words were addressed to him. ‘You will accompany my little brother and my guest.’

‘But Angi,’ the older man gave him a nasty look for those words. ‘Lady Angi…’ He didn’t finish what he wanted to say. His facial expression changed, it became more formal. ‘We can’t just let strangers in our city, Lady Angi.’

‘I know that, but I don’t think she will pose a threat to our city.’ Angi said.

‘As you wish, Lady Angi. You do know that you will be held responsible for all her actions until her stay in the city is approved by at least two elders?’ His voice was so cold. It formed such a contrast with the warm colour of his eyes. I wondered if he hated me before he even knew my name…

‘I’m starting to suspect if you have forgotten who I am.’ Angi replied, just as cold. ‘How could I not know? Take her to one of my rooms. That is…’ She now turned to me, ‘I don’t think I asked if you wanted to stay here. So?’

‘Hehe, it’s not like I have somewhere else to go.’ I said. ‘If it is not too much trouble, I would love to stay here, at least for now.’

‘Okay, then that’s set!’ Angi said. ‘Sato, will you stay with her? I’ll come and get you when I’m ready, okay? I promise it won’t take long.’ Cute little Sato just nodded and grabbed my hand.

‘Lady Angi, we should be going now.’ It was the older man.

‘Yes. Well, I’ll see you later!’ And with that, Angi was gone, the older man followed after her. Down one of the stairs that went down from our plateau. I decided it was time for introductions. You can’t get used to a name when nobody uses it, and you can’t use a name if you don’t know it.

‘Hi, my name is Tsuki. Nice to meet you!’ I said.

‘I’m Jordo. Please follow me.’ Not the talkative type I guess. When he passed me to lead the way, his formal face finally cracked. Before he could fix it, I saw a bit of sadness and disappointment. I pretended not to see anything.

Sato and I followed that Jordo guy through the city. He was in such a hurry that I couldn’t make a proper sightseeing tour of it. And with my sense of direction, I was lost after the second turn. Left, right, left, right, until we arrived at a house made of red and yellow stone. Jordo opened the door and led us to a room.

‘Stay in this room and don’t come out until someone tells you to.’ And with that, he left. He really didn’t like me, did he?

Voting closed
Who will tell Tsuki to come out?
A. Angi
B. Jordo

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Definetly worth the wait. Loved it, great descriptions, and i'll think vote B) Jordo

Last edited:

Haku

<3
This is easily one of your best chapters to date, so it was definately worth the time and effort it appears that you put into it, but hmm I'm going to have to go with A.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
New chapter! Since it's a draw, I get to choose which option will win. Isn't that nice? ^^
I suggest you read the italic part of the third chapter again before reading this one (it's on page two). Enjoy! And don't forget to vote!

7 Yay, pillow fight! 7​
Now that I had concluded Jordo didn’t like me, I turned my attention to the room. The thing that caught my eye first was a nice and comfortable looking bed that was placed in the middle of the room. The door we used to enter the room was in one of the corners. In the corner farthest from the door was a table. Books were positioned on it, some with a piece of paper to mark the page. In the corner left to it stood a plain closet with a big mirror next to it. The last corner, the one you saw when you went in the room, was filled with a huge pile of pillows. Some were large enough to sit on or even larger, other were so small that there only purpose was to just be there. They were there in all colours of the rainbow. They were there to colour up the room with its plain white walls.

‘So, do you want to play a game?’ I asked Sato. We really needed to kill some time.

‘Yeah!’ He answered, happy as always. But slowly his smile became a little mischievous. He grabbed a little colourful cushion and threw it at my head. ‘Let’s have pillow fight!’

‘He he, why not? I can’t remember the last time I had a pillow fight!’ and with that approval, Sato started to throw even more pillows at my head. I covered my head with my arms. ‘No fair! You got a head start!’

I threw some of the pillows back, not too hard of course. After a while, when he ran out of small cushions to throw, I decided to get a little closer. Sato grabbed one of the larger cushions in response. He swung it in my direction, but missed. Because the pillow was big and he was small, Sato couldn’t keep his balance. He fell softly in the pile of pillows. I let myself fall next to him.

‘Wasn’t that nice?’ I asked the little boy. He nodded.

‘Sis used to do this with me sometimes too!’ He said. ‘And when I got tired, she would put me in bed and tell me a story.’ He turned his head towards me. ‘Tsuki, do you know a nice story?’

‘Maybe…’ I said. Of course I didn’t know any stories, how could I? I thought I could just make one while telling. ‘Let’s see…

‘A long time ago, there was a boy. He was about your age. One day he was playing outside, even though his mother told him not to. He played with a ball with some of his friends. One by one, all his friends had to go home, until he was the only one left. He then wandered through the city, passing the houses without even looking; he was only paying attention to the ball he was kicking forward. He should have watched were he was aiming…

‘Just a little bit too hard and the ball was out of control. It hit a man. “Is this your ball, little boy?” He asked when he saw the boy. The man picked the ball up. He looked not that old, somewhere around thirty. “Don’t kick your ball around carelessly. Who knows who will pick it up?” He looked the little boy in the eyes. The man had peaceful greyish eyes. Those eyes saw something that made a little smile appear on his face. “Here you go!” He said, and gave the ball back. “Thank you sir!” The little boy said. As the boy ran back to his home, he failed to notice that the man didn’t leave him alone just yet.

‘The boy opened the front door of his house, which was unlocked like always. “I’m home!” He shouted. An old lady came to greet him. “You are lucky your mother is out dear.” She said. The boy looked up. “Hi grandma. You’re not going to tell them I snuck out again, are you?” He asked. The old lady smiled. “I could never do that to my favourite grandchild.” She looked at him. “Now, go to your room before they come back!” The old lady stroked his head before she let him go. Her precious granddaughter.

‘Although her parents didn’t allow it, she played with the ball in her room. Her parents weren’t home anyway. She played until she got tired. And when she got tired, she sat down and gazed at the stars that appeared one by one. The most beautiful thing, however, was the full moon. Then she heard the front door open, and she rushed downstairs.

‘Her mother was now home. “Hi dear,” she said, “did you have a nice day?” Usually her mother didn’t ask for things like that. At that moment, the old lady entered the room. After just one glance at the mother, she said: “Go upstairs dear; I have to discuss something with your mother.” The little girl went to her room again, but she could still hear the scream of a woman coming from below.

‘She was scared, so scared that she closed her eyes. Then she heard soft footsteps. Strong arm lifted her and held her gently. “Keep your eyes closed and everything will be okay” A man’s voice sounded. He had a nice and comforting voice. The girl trusted him. Somehow, we were outside all of a sudden. The man put me down. “Can you run?” He asked. The girl nodded, her eyes still closed. She couldn’t keep them closed though. Her curiosity wasn’t satisfied with just his face; it wanted to know how that man looked like.

‘Slowly, the girl opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was a hand gripping her hand firmly. A hand with a silver ring. A beautiful silver ring with a colourless stone. It had her captivated, she couldn’t look away. All I could do was stare at the hand that was pulling me forth. I was… frightened.’

This was… I closed my eyes and images of that dream flashed through my head. Maybe it wasn’t just a dream; maybe it was more like a… memory? Then, was the story I just told more than fiction? I turned my head to look at Sato. He was sleeping soundly. Either my story was incredibly boring or he was more tired than he made it seem.

I sat up to look at the room. There were cushions all over. Maybe it was better if I cleaned it up a bit. I started to collect the cushion and threw them all on the bed. When Sato would wake up, I could throw them on the pillow pile. When I picked up a cushion that lay close to the closet, I saw a movement. I looked up, to discover it was just the mirror. The mirror with my image on it. An image I couldn’t remember.

I had dark blond hair with a light blond streak in it. Although they had a bit of a green gleam, my eyes were most definitely blue. I had a light skin, not pale though. My clothing was very similar to Angi’s, the only difference being the colour. My clothing was all blue.

A loud noise was coming from behind me. Someone had busted through the door, even though it wasn’t locked. The man responsible for the broken door and waking up Sato, was now unsheathing his sword. He had a very angry look on his face. His name was Jordo.

‘Do you really hate me that much?’ I asked him.

‘Prepare to face the consequences for what you have done!’ He shouted. He tried to charge at me, only to trip over one of the cushions I hadn’t picked up yet.

‘Now that ruined your image, didn’t it?’ I asked teasingly. As he tried to stand back up again, his head became all red.

‘Don’t mess with me!’ Jordo shouted.

‘Don’t blame me; I’m not doing a thing. It’s all you, boy, all you!’ I teased him again. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that. After all, he had a weapon and I didn’t. From the corner of my eye I noticed that Sato left the room. Good, I wouldn’t want him to get hurt.

Because he was angry Jordo’s moves were wild and easy to predict. That didn’t make it easy to dodge though. Suddenly Sato was back. He was holding a broom and was busy trying to get the part used to sweep loose from the wooden stick. He was such a smart little kid. Jordo slashed again, but I dodged it. I rushed to the door and pulled the broom out of Sato’s hands. Jordo was ready to charge at me again. I stood on the sweeping part and tried to pull the wooden stick loose from the sweeping part. Jordo lifted his sword, ready to cut me. The wooden stick came loose. The sword moved down. The wooden pole moved up. I blocked Jordo’s sword.

‘Thank you, Sato.’ I said gratefully. I smiled at Jordo, who was even more furious than before. ‘Now, let’s get started!’

Jordo was still pushing his sword down, as if he tried to cut the pole in two. One hard push from my side and his sword lost contact. That gave me the chance to move away from Sato and to get a little bit more space.

Jordo kept hacking at me and I kept blocking them. It seemed to really frustrate him, something I didn’t mind. Until he swung his sword that hard, it would break my pole if I tried to block it. So I simple stepped back and let it miss. Jordo made the same mistake as Sato. He put to much force behind his blow and when it wasn’t stopped by, let’s say, a body, it made Jordo lose his balance. I only had to put my pole at the right place, he fell against it anyway.

‘You know what would have happened if this was real sword, don’t you?’ I teased him again. He swallowed, which wasn’t all that easy, because my pole was pushing against his throat. ‘Will you stop doing stupid things?’ I asked nicely. He nodded and I lowered the pole. I turned around to thank little Sato again, when I heard Jordo move.

I turned around swiftly to block his sword with my pole. Only it wasn’t a pole anymore. It was a beautiful silver sword. Jordo’s eyes became wide of shock and a smile formed on my face. That poor guy didn’t stand a chance now.

‘How, how did you get a sword?’ He asked.

‘Don’t ask me!’ I stated. My smile grew even wider. ‘But it’s not like I mind!’ Jordo was too surprised to act, so I had the time to observe my sword this time. It was all silver, though it felt a lot lighter than silver and stronger too. The blade was slightly curved. The handle was decorated with the same pattern as the silver ring I was still wearing.

Jordo seemed to have regained some awareness of the situation again, so it was time to continue fighting. This time I went in the offence too. I pushed him backwards and slashed at him a few times. He was barely able to block them. My sword slipped past his and before he knew it, it was pointing at his throat.

‘Dead.’ I said. He looked at me with surprise. ‘I meant; you would have been dead if I wanted.’

I lowered my sword and gave him some time to recover. That stubborn idiot charged at me again. This time he seemed to have a tactic. He kept trying to force me in a corner. Of course, that didn’t work. He was so busy trying to get me where he wanted, that he got careless about his defence. When he tried to push me to the side when our swords clashed, it was quite easy to point my sword at his throat again.

‘Dead.’

When I lowered my sword, Jordo immediately went in his fighting stance again. This guy didn’t know how to give up, did he? I hacked and slashed, forcing him to go backwards. He blocked all of my blows, but they weren’t supposed to hit target anyway. Jordo was too late in noticing there was a bed behind him. I gave him another hard blow, but since he could step backwards anymore, he lost his balance and fell on the bed. My sword pointed straight at his heart this time.

‘Dead.’ I looked at him getting up his feet again. ‘Why are you fighting me anyway?’ I asked.

‘Don’t you play dumb!’ He shouted as he tried to hurt me yet again. This time I simply kicked a pillow before his feet. He tripped over it and my sword pointed at his neck. It looked really sad…

‘Seriously, I have no idea what you are talking about. And by the way, dead.’ I said.

‘I was ordered to bring you to lord Mardon. I’m allowed to use force if you resist.’ And he charged at me again. I stepped aside and let him run past me. My sword was pointing at his unprotected back now.

‘Dead.’ I said and after a little pause I continued. ‘You idiot! You were the one who told me not to leave this room until someone tells me!’

‘I told you to come with me!’ He shouted.

‘No you didn’t!’

‘Yes I did!’

‘No you didn’t!’

‘Yes I did!’

‘No you didn’t!’

‘I really didn’t?’ Jordo began to doubt.

‘You really didn’t.’ Sato said, helping me again.

‘So, would you come with me if I told you that you had to?’ Jordo asked. He seemed relieved that he could stop fighting.

‘Well, seeing as you tried to severally wound and possibly kill me… I would want to know where and for what reason you would take me.’ I answered. He nodded and put away his sword.

‘Please come with me, lady Tsuki. This is what’s going on…’

Voting closed
The thing that's going on has to do with...
A. Angi
B. Angi's father

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Whoooa. That was a brilliant chapter Laura, gotta say i loved the fighting there, she killed him so many times!
Brilliant stuff as always by you, and i think i shall vote B.

Haku

<3
The fighting sequence was the very hype of the chapter I thought which was very well written I may add, but I'm not totally confident with my choice but I'll choose A.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
It's like you guys make it a draw on purpose so that I will have to choose anyway... No fair^^
If nobody votes before tomorrow, I'll start writing the next chapter(I'll randomly choose this time I guess).

And thanks for the comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back