• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► All the guys , later admit there gay!!HELP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Don't be an ass, seriously, she came here for help, and you are just mocking her. Unlike you, I actually gave a decent post full of advice, and you're just trying to look cool on the web.

I wasn't being an ass. I was joking, because it's hilarious. Just think about, she's really saying " All the guys I date admit they're gay after I date them". That's hilarious.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
People may take that as an insult first.Tell them that your joking after the joke but ON THE POST YOUR PUTTING THE JOKE ON!!!Or else the person may take it very offensivly.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
.........wow....that explains alot.....

I'm guessing that you most often go for the hot guys, and hot guts usually means they are basically pretty-boys, which means they are most likely gay. I reconmend you stop dating for awhile...hell, you're 13 years old, what do you know about dating? Lifes not a competition to date, you don't NEED to be with someone right now. I honestly think you're too young to even date, but that's just me

Complete stereotype. Gay men are not pretty boys, you might find one or two that is, but that doesn't stand for all gay men or even the majority of them.

I don't believe you've dated five different boys at 13 who were all gay. Either they lied to you so they could date someone else or you're quibbling.

As for advice, wait til you finish junior high, you'll have a lot more options after that.

Shadukai X

Banned
Actually, most of the time, its a true stereotype. I was referring to it as a majority.

But still. You'd be better off worrying about school rather than boys, so just deal with school, put it first.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I know a girl who had a ew previous boyfriends and 2 of them turned out to be gay. And she's now 17. I thought she was unlucky.
Sorry, I'm probably only making you feel worse. Sorry. What I mean is that it can happen to anyone. And now she's with me, and I''m straight.

So I suppos you'll find someone eventually. Don't give up : )

Shadukai X

Banned
Thats not the issue Ichi, she's gone through 5 guys at 13, and she thinks life is a race to date, she's not out for love or finding that one person, she wants attention.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Most people like attention. How they get it is the problem. I don't think it's quite fair to judge on how many people you've called your 'boyfriend'. I had a 'girlfriend' when I was like 7 and all we did was play like normal kids.
Just because they've been called 'boyfriend' doesn't actually mean they've done anything.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...See if they'll have sex with you? Eh, I suppose that won't work. The whole "Oh NOES, sexxez be4 marriagez!"

You're 13, and dating men around your age, yes? Puberty puts teenagers through a lot of hormonal changes, sexuality being main. Somebody could go from heterosexual, to homosexual, to bisexual, to asexual, back to heterosexual and still have some changes left.

Really, the only way to confirm sexuality is to ask or directly inquire to the source physically.

Though, you're 13, and you really should be thinking more about grades than penises.

Soraroxrikusux05

whoa first of all, thats scary all the thirteen year old boys are admitting theyre GAY?! jeez! secondly, yeah why are you worrying about this at 13 are you some premature aged person or what because no dam 13 year old girl around here where i live would be having five bfs thats just wrong youre actin a little to grown up than you should be. to handle the problem? ask them if theyre GAY before you date them.

Mysteria

...See if they'll have sex with you? Eh, I suppose that won't work. The whole "Oh NOES, sexxez be4 marriagez!"

You're 13, and dating men around your age, yes? Puberty puts teenagers through a lot of hormonal changes, sexuality being main. Somebody could go from heterosexual, to homosexual, to bisexual, to asexual, back to heterosexual and still have some changes left.

Really, the only way to confirm sexuality is to ask or directly inquire to the source physically.

Though, you're 13, and you really should be thinking more about grades than penises.

I was never sexual with the guys I dated, they were more like bffs than bfs and they were only secksual with my other guy bffs

never really thought about penisises secks or any of the sorts but now that you mention it I think I will THANKS!!! for the people who tried to help and to the people who insulted me.............

do not ever post in any of my threads again

ultamaSora

alright...i know this has been said before but still you dont need a bf or gf. you make it sound like if you dont have one you'll die. your only thirteen. Im fifteen and i dont have a gf (i havent had a girlfriend for years..i cant even remeber who i went out with it was so long ago and i havent even been kissed yet like most boys my age have) and to tell you the truth i dont plan on having one for a while. I have other things to worry about like school.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Best friends forever
omg I can'rt beleive you didn't know that

I can't believe you can't spell "Can't" and "believe", AND use such an outdated phrase. Also, I'm only 12, and I don't date. No big deal. Just don't date people.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
never really thought about penisises secks or any of the sorts but now
Then you should have NO problem dating those who claim they are gay. You're not looking for a relationship or sex, so what's your malfunction?
that you mention it I think I will THANKS!!!
Go ahead. You act as if people you don't know give a damn about your temper tantrums.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
No really, just stop dating. What's the point in dating someone if you're doing shit in school? No offense, but your parents must really spoil you if you date at your age.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I can't criticise you about your age. I started dating at 11 so I'd be a hypocrite. But ol' Dansey can ADVISE you from experience that it's not the best idea. Your grades WILL slip, that's not a myth. Maybe wait till you're 15 or 16?

Shadukai X

Banned
Mysteria said:
Also in my school having as many boyfriends and girlfriends is a good thing, beacause means more experience.
Besides, people who hook up only las a week or two, so who gives a f*ck?
As a heads up, I edited to better understand what you were saying

Me said:
Experience for what? Using people like tissues?
Thats disgusting, you don't toy with people like that. Hooking-up is just a way to get physical gratification anyways, it disgusts me.

So No, Its NOT a good thing, and I'm sure the 6th graders at "Rosevelt Elementary School" is full of idiotic people who feel that life is all about dating. You are following a crowd of immature grown-up-wannabe's Mysteria, I strongly suggest you do not join the herd.

Quoted for effect Mysteria....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back