• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► All the guys , later admit there gay!!HELP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysteria

5 fricken guys I've dated recently have admitted there gay, can anyone help me with methods to track out the guy guys from the straight I'm soo tired dating gaymfers!!HELP!!

Shadukai X

Banned
.........wow....that explains alot.....

I'm guessing that you most often go for the hot guys, and hot guts usually means they are basically pretty-boys, which means they are most likely gay. I reconmend you stop dating for awhile...hell, you're 13 years old, what do you know about dating? Lifes not a competition to date, you don't NEED to be with someone right now. I honestly think you're too young to even date, but that's just me

ozymandius

Shad's right. You probly shouldn't even be going out at this age but w/e. How do boys that are 13yrs. old even have any idea that they are gay?Unless your dating college guys...

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
You might want to be more polite about it. =/

If you really are 13, you shouldn't be dating so much anyway.

There is no real method to it. It's a hit-and-miss. You've just been... extremely unlucky.

Wait, they dated you and then said they were gay? ._.;

Shadukai X

Banned
I'm not trying to be mean, but usually people who date that many people at such a young age is a cry for attention and affection. I'm not even sure she knows what the point of dating is at this point in her life....

Honestly Mysteria, ydon't go looking for a new person to date right after you break up with another person, you'll only get a bad reputation. Dating is not a game let alone a race to have affection or "A Boyfriend", as so many young people feel it is.

Shadukai X

Banned
I have a question, how old are these guys you've dated anyways? If they're the same age as you, they most likley JUST hit puberty, and have no clue if they are gay or straight to start with.

Mysteria

You might want to be more polite about it. =/

If you really are 13, you shouldn't be dating so much anyway.

There is no real method to it. It's a hit-and-miss. You've just been... extremely unlucky.

Wait, they dated you and then said they were gay? ._.;

yes alot of guys in my school are guy, some are i and then change to guy

now its a majority, they should start a club now
Also in my schoool haveing as many bfs and gfs is a goo thing means more experience
besdides people who hook up only lat a week or two here so who gives a f

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
When someone claims that a 13 yr old knows [beyond a shadow of a doubt] that he's gay, I'm sensing some lies.

Yes and I would have responded by saying she was the source.
I was just clarifying, thank you. :D

I know a 14-year-old who is gay. =\ I don't know. If you're willing to say it, regardless of what sexuality, you've got some guts right there. Then again, it's from her point of view. I'm not sure what to believe right now.

About your club idea, maybe you could be the one to create a G/SA. Might promote awareness. >_>

Shadukai X

Banned
Mysteria said:
Also in my school having as many boyfriends and girlfriends is a good thing, beacause means more experience.
Besides, people who hook up only las a week or two, so who gives a f*ck?
As a heads up, I edited to better understand what you were saying

Experience for what? Using people like tissues?
Thats disgusting, you don't toy with people like that. Hooking-up is just a way to get physical gratification anyways, it disgusts me.

So No, Its NOT a good thing, and I'm sure the 6th graders at "Rosevelt Elementary School" is full of idiotic people who feel that life is all about dating. You are following a crowd of immature grown-up-wannabe's Mysteria, I strongly suggest you do not join the herd.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Are you sure that after they dated you they didn't turn gay then? But you're 13. lol. You don't even know what it's like to experience the world or to even know love. Of course you shouldn't even be dating at 13. And guys are probably saying they're gay or whatever because being bi-sexual is the latest fad. A poser thing to do kiddos.

Seriously, who cares? Don't date, focus on school, actually learn something to help you in the real world so you don't even up waiting tables at the nearest diner.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
5 boyfriends at age 13? No matter where you live, that's just unexceptable. And at your school, it's the "cool" and "hip" thing to do? Give me a break, man. I may know all the terms for sex and how to do it, but even I haven't had sex and I'm 15. Experience, you say? Something tells me that when you all grow up, you'll all be "living" in Vegas, working some corner on the strip, hoping you make at least 100 bucks that night. Seriously, stop having sex when you all are in god damn middle school. That's one of the more stupid decisions you will make in your life.

And why the hell are you so pissed about boys being gay? Upset you can't have sex with them anymore? Good. Stop being a little baby prostitute, grow up, and pray to God you don't get pregnant or get a god damned STD.

They should make a GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance) at your school so all of your gay "friends" can have someplace where they won't be criticized for who they are.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Here's a hint: They probably weren't gay. They just said that to break up with you.
I second that motion. Don't date guys right now. That's retarded. In a year, you'll lose your virginity. I swear. Then you'll be a sex addict. THen you'll be pregnant and then the rest of the stuff happens. School > dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back