• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► All the guys , later admit there gay!!HELP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
5 fricken guys I've dated recently have admitted there gay, can anyone help me with methods to track out the guy guys from the straight I'm soo tired dating gaymfers!!HELP!!

well if there turning gay AFTER u date them, then, u must be so disgusting and obscene that ur turnig these men gay....or something a long those lines (just a theory).........did u perhaps beat the people u went out w/ ???

Shadukai X

Banned
Lol, I thought this thread dies ALONG time ago. I got $50 down that she didn't listen to us.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I got three things to say here for you all:

1) Mysteria, sounds to me like it's a personal problem, these guys went gay after going out with you, and at a young age too XD

2) 13 is alot older than you'd think these days, trust me. 13 year olds do ALOT of stuff that ten years ago they wouldn't have. If the lot of you weren't such prudes, you'd know that.

3) Haha, honestly I think those guys just didn't like you XD

Abel

This thread is full of laughs. Bookmark'd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back