• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All the enemy symbols fused together

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I've always wondered what it would look like if you took all the enemy symbols (Heartless, Nobody, Unversed, and Nightmare) and combined them together in a way that looked clean and cohesive, so I decided to take a stab at it.

ThrhlX5.png

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
It looks pretty cool. I do think that the bottom could have the "half circles" like in the Nobody sigil. I've tried drawing it in the pass and gosh was it hard. How did you pull off drawing the symbol?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Okay, that looks frigging rad.

It's so cool how well they combined. Almost like Nomura planned this.

It looks pretty cool. I do think that the bottom could have the "half circles" like in the Nobody sigil. I've tried drawing it in the pass and gosh was it hard. How did you pull off drawing the symbol?
He edited them together digitally.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I've always wondered what it would look like if you took all the enemy symbols (Heartless, Nobody, Unversed, and Nightmare) and combined them together in a way that looked clean and cohesive, so I decided to take a stab at it.

ThrhlX5.png
Are you planning on doing in a traditional medium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back