• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All KH2 spoiler questions here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cloud

ok since theres so many topics asking simple KH2 thing and since i know alot about KH2 il do my best to awsner all of your KH2 spoiler questions.

and if you think you know enough about KH2 to help me here post so or PM me

question awnserers:
Deadly Cloud
MyInnerFred

文偉立

newb programmer
Thread = useless.
Actual solution = Spoiler section

I'd hate to discourage you but people may still look into this thread. It's not in the spoiler section so it can do a lot of damage to non-spoiler gamers.

Deadly Cloud

this is the spoiler section... i made this in the anti-spoiler section aswell

thanks myinnerfred

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The only "logical" reason we can come up with is that Mickey uses the outfit to confuse that rather stupid Nobodies and hide who he is to them.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
What he ment was he made a "Non-Spoilers Question Thread" in the Non Spoilers Forum and a "Spoilers Question Thread" in the Spoiler Forum... Not really that hard.

Deadly Cloud

yeah, i thought it would be a good idea and to help cut down on the threads asking one small question

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
While the idea is good, no matter what is posted, stupid people are going to make topics about it. They just come to the thread, don't read a thing and post. I mean there is an Official Secret Ending topic for the Secret Ending yet there are a ton of topics created all the time for it. So for now we just hope for the best.

文偉立

newb programmer
Oddly enough, it has somewhat logic...even though support for gamers who don't wish to be spoiled but just desire simple answers visiting a whole section on spoilers is an entire paradox...

Location is everything, as in business.

Deadly Cloud

but what i dont get is why do such anti-spoiler people go to a forum that you talk all about the game you dont want to get spoiled at? it stupid

文偉立

newb programmer
I'm all right with it now. I just find that putting a thread to help NON SPOILER GAMERS in a SPOILER SECTION contradicts itself off the walls because I find it even strange to have any NON SPOILER GAMERS to even visit the SPOILER section.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
*pimp slap* You keep reading it wrong silly.

Spoiler Forum:
"All KH2 spoiler questions here!"

Kingdom Hearts 2 Forum:
"All KH2 non-spoiler questions here!"

文偉立

newb programmer
I know! I...-_-...I'm not dyslexic.

Sigh, never mind it. There have been 19 posts that have been completely offtrack so I'd just recommend to continue rather than have a mod interrogate and annihilate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back