• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

all KH2 non-spoiler questions here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cloud

ok since theres so many topics asking simple KH2 thing and since i know alot about KH2 il do my best to awsner all of your KH2 non-spoiler questions.

and if you think you know enough about KH2 to help me here post so or PM me

question awnserers:
Deadly Cloud
MyInnerFred
darren

Last edited:

Deadly Cloud

sadly i havnt played it, i would rather wait for the NA so i can understand it.

but i have watched TONS of videos of cutscenes and everything

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
No offence, but pretty much everyone here has watched tonnes of videos of cutscenes, the only difference is that some people have actually played it. Anyways, I guess if you want the help I can help out too, but I havent played it either, Luke will have to cover those.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
chainlink12 said:
what are you talking about, sorry but i just dont understand what you posted.

I said I would help DC (Deadly Cloud) answer some questions

And in repsonse to your "Did you play it and beat it." question I said he probably has played it and beat it.

Deadly Cloud

ok darren you can help. and i dont think that many people on the forum have watched as much stuff as some of us with all the question threads and not to mention over half the peopel are really uptight anti-spoler people.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Deadly Cloud said:
ok darren you can help. and i dont think that many people on the forum have watched as much stuff as some of us with all the question threads and not to mention over half the peopel are really uptight anti-spoler people.

I watched alot of videos but not to much because then Ill get eager and when 2 days have gone by I'd be insane.

Dr. Stoopid

Ya I gotta question. What was the Japanese version of the game rated, assuming they have a similar rating system? I'd like some idea of a rating, cuz if the Jap version was rated for a certain age, it might be insight on how they would rate it in America, or if they may tone it down. Speaking of which, don't spose the Jap version had any language or actions one may consider a bit, mature...? Just cuz fans wanna see the American version as Rated "T", which will help to cut down on the haters who think a Disney rpg is gay.

chainlink12

Dr. Stoopid said:
Ya I gotta question. What was the Japanese version of the game rated, assuming they have a similar rating system? I'd like some idea of a rating, cuz if the Jap version was rated for a certain age, it might be insight on how they would rate it in America, or if they may tone it down. Speaking of which, don't spose the Jap version had any language or actions one may consider a bit, mature...? Just cuz fans wanna see the American version as Rated "T", which will help to cut down on the haters who think a Disney rpg is gay.
from what i've seen, japan and america have very different views on what is and is not ethical.

E

Eclipse

did the keyblade talk to you in the first game?? then no, i don't think it will in the second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back