• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All confirmed musics so far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
Robitussin was the strangest one on the list
I want to point out that testicle (singular) is allowed. Which is interesting considering Hitler (who is also in the list) is famously known for having only one of these. (that was the useless knowledge moment, you're welcome)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Robitussin was the strangest one on the list

Back in the 90s and early 2000s, people would use it to get high because of the formula they use. Now it is behind the counter so it isn’t as easy to get anymore.

The bannable word list is likely a collection of words spanning from the 80s to now, although it isn’t comprehensive with a lot of modern slang.

2 quid is good

Awards
Back in the 90s and early 2000s, people would use it to get high because of the formula they use. Now it is behind the counter so it isn’t as easy to get anymore.

The bannable word list is likely a collection of words spanning from the 80s to now, although it isn’t comprehensive with a lot of modern slang.
I mean hell, that blackcurrant flavour is probably laced with crack because I'm craving some right now

Datamine thread:

Seems to confirm every game will be represented in the game, potential DLC, and L'Oscurita dell'Ignot.
The part I don't understand about that list is coded + Re:Coded and DDD + DDD HD both being there. Were there any new themes or arrangements that were made for the latter in both cases? I'm also surprised that they would include themes from the mobile games and Remind.

Katsagu

Awards
OP updated with the new additions to the official website on 5th november.

We're now OVER 140 songs! How are you feeling about the (possible) finalized tracklist?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
OP updated with the new additions to the official website on 5th november.

We're now OVER 140 songs! How are you feeling about the (possible) finalized tracklist?
No Forze Finale! :mad: Also no Port Royal? Did they had licensing issues with PotC?

2 quid is good

Awards
*scans list for Twister, sees Hand in Hand included twice instead*

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined, weird that there's no Potc at all.

Honestly it's a pretty balanced list I feel, I guess there was always gonna be favourites left out but they covered a lot of bases

the red monster

Awards
No nort court would be the dumbest move they could have possibly made.
i really hope there's more

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
OMG. For some reason I thought Face My Fears was confirmed early on. I was skimming the list and it's not there?! This is a travesty of galactic proportions!

shuyin_zer0

Awards
It’d be cool if they could actually get the Japanese themes in the west for once, even as DLC. I adore Chikai but hate Don’t Think Twice 😂

Also hoping we get Face My Fears. I wanna burn my thumbs off during that chorus on Proud lol

Vegito

Awards
I would honestly love a Mortal Kombat soundtrack, just saying.3553FE34-828E-40EB-A4A6-196585B2A5E0.jpeg

TepidShark

Awards
Am I correct that Stranded Beyond (The Final World Theme) can only be played in the last level of World Tour and can't be unlocked to play individually?

Back