• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All confirmed musics so far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Add Squirming Evil to the list

Katsagu

Awards
New additions are now in the OP. Throughout the day I will update OP with links to each song. Also decided to change how the OP is made since chronological announcement order doesn't make much sense right now.

100 songs out of 140! Pretty exciting we still have close to 1/3 of songs to know.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Katsagu, do you have a Twitter or anything?

I wanted to share this list on there with our followers and I wanted to credit you, but I wanted to be sure if you 1) had a Twitter 2) wished to be tagged to the tweet.

Let me know~

Katsagu

Awards
@Katsagu, do you have a Twitter or anything?

I wanted to share this list on there with our followers and I wanted to credit you, but I wanted to be sure if you 1) had a Twitter 2) wished to be tagged to the tweet.

Let me know~

I don't really use twitter that much, but yeah sure! It's @WispMetas if you want to credit me.

Edit: Oh wow I even made another account here with that name I didn't remember haha

AegisXIII

Awards
The music from 358/2 days, are they gonna use 3d maps from the DS? I wonder what's gonna happen since neverland had dedicated maps and some of these tracks are there.

Foxycian

Awards
So they use both original and remaster themes? I thought it only will be original versions.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The music from 358/2 days, are they gonna use 3d maps from the DS? I wonder what's gonna happen since neverland had dedicated maps and some of these tracks are there.
The environments, while most of them reuses assets, were built from the ground up. The screenshots the other day had a Days Neverland level and it shows they remade the area.

021.jpg

AegisXIII

Awards
The environments, while most of them reuses assets, were built from the ground up. The screenshots the other day had a Days Neverland level and it shows they remade the area.

021.jpg
From what I saw, they simply used the old assets and fuse them in a nice way. This map, I wonder if it is not from BBS.

So they use both original and remaster themes? I thought it only will be original versions.
I'm hoping they use remastered tracks as well. While there are original themes that I'm glad or okay with having in their original forms, I want 2.5's The Home of Dragons, Fields of Honor, and He's a Pirate.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can also add Dive into the Heart -Destati- (KH), confirmed in the demo tutorial.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
From what I saw, they simply used the old assets and fuse them in a nice way. This map, I wonder if it is not from BBS.
They could have reused BbS’s assets from Skull Rock, like World of Darkness I reused End of the World’s assets, but the levels have been built from the ground up, and they should have also made some new assets to bridge it all together.

My point was that, even though they reuse and repurpose assets, Neverland’s 358/2 days level was built from scratch just like all the other levels, because it’s clearly from this location.

images

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
What are the chances for "Dark Impetus" to be added? Maybe they'll have a Young Xehanort fight with TAV?

What are the chances for "Dark Impetus" to be added? Maybe they'll have a Young Xehanort fight with TAV?
At first, I didn't think it was likely since we already had L'Impeto Oscuro, but considering we're getting both Rage Awakened and Rage Awakened ~The Origin~ and those two are super similar, I think Dark Impetus has a chance.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
At first, I didn't think it was likely since we already had L'Impeto Oscuro, but considering we're getting both Rage Awakened and Rage Awakened ~The Origin~ and those two are super similar, I think Dark Impetus has a chance.
It would also give the BbS team a boss they can fight together. I'm just imagining 3 Young Xehanort fights - BbS, 3D, and KH3 - each with different music.

Foxycian

Awards
I love how they are using original world themes from each game

BBS is still missing 2 original worlds themes
1. Dwarf Woodland
2. Keyblade Graveyard (kh3 has similar one the Graveyard labyrinth but still different)

Kh Com is missing 1 original theme
1. La Pace

I hope they don’t forget to include them among the last 40 songs.

Back