• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eh4eyes

Re: All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N

yo, the cheats r awesome, but i tried it and into the first cutscene, my game froze! wat do i do?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Re: All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N

So uh, genius
Where's the master code for this?
You didn't post it.

Mickey in Hollow Bastion:
TUXK-WR1T-CN4D8
PF29-AECN-42J8N

WARNING: These codes are for AR Max ONLY!! Also, despite the Master Code Codejunkies has, use the THIS Master Code that I supplied you with, since some people, like myself lol, get errors when using Codejunkies'. Also, when playing as Mickey, be sure NOT to trigger any reaction commands such as in enemy battles, or trying to ride a skateboard and opening chests; Mickey will go into a model T stance and will freeze. Also, as the title suggests, this code only gives you Mickey in Hollow Bastion...but thats more than enough, right?

Codes by Kraxm
Play as Auron in Olympus Coliseum:
YDYP-M049-R4XYY
7FZV-DUQT-VEYGN
--
Play as Aladdin in Agrabah:
XUUX-RV31-QG8GF
3UY7-00U3-FUC7N
--
Play as Mulan in Land of Dragons:
VN44-FDE0-D8WXX
T8NF-F05K-EH4R3
--
Play as Jack Skellington in Halloween Town:
W2HJ-KR01-66D83
93A0-46QG-TU18C
--
Play as Jack Sparrow in Port Royal:
NDJC-U4NY-EN9DQ
DP4V-NR2C-9UXJF
--
Play as Tron in Space Paranoids:
FG50-0QAM-47FB3
M9D1-3W8U-5FTX3
--
Play as Beast Beast’s Castle:
BB5V-373K-5EMNF
XMB6-BAZG-0BVQ1
--
Play as Donald with Goofy in Twilight Town:
RN1P-UKF5-U5CH5
HE9F-X5JC-Y5NKW
--
Play as Goofy with Donald in HB:
8V6E-4BKR-4VXKK
6G48-WUZB-1TM0E
--
Play as Mickey with Donald and Goofy in Disney Castle:
X737-H3BD-4GPBV
EHEJ-VN7R-YT2YX
--
Play as Mickey with Riku in The World That Never Was:
444T-T5BV-HDUJQ
MCAQ-CPQK-JU8P7
--
Sora only in Hallow Bastion:
CEWC-RBA4-EME5Q
WWWE-6FYA-8DP9U

Do not use reaction commands, ride a skateboard, and unequip any limit abilities because any of these can cause freezing. Also they cannot beat bosses or use any drives, limits, magics or summons.

Fenix Sora

Did Action Replay come out in Australia :confused: I try checking stores but i'm not sure

O

Organization50

can you show the code that lets you play as members of the organization?

G

Game Freak

Hey.. I got my ar max yesterday and all it does is downloading cheats from codejunkies.com... can anyone tell me how I can get these cheats on my ar max?

Caminee

hey im having a problem with this. if i just type in the (m) code then it says Cant read master code (something like that) but if i type in just the code without (m) code it says it works but when i try it (ex: infinte drive guage, final form, and slow drive guage) so im wondering what the exact setup is to add a code. and i tried doing the master code then regular code but it said invalid so can someone specify?

T

toady50

:drool: sweet codes but do you have the ones to play as riku or have him in ur party or have anti sora in your party??Because on youtube it shows them playing as them but it doesn't say the code:confused:

Akriloth

Don't know if anyone's posted this or not, but go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
that guy's got some great codes. Even that one where you replace Goofy and Donald with 2 more Soras.
cool stuff.

Xalthorik

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

The codes presented in this thread are the basics. To get others see my sig.

Last edited:
A

antisora155

just saying i seen people saying that way to the dawn cheat doesn't work well it's only for a cutseen in TWTNW. there is no codes to wield way to the dawn as a weapon yet. but maybe later on there will be.

deoxes

thanks yea beat this game five times and this will add some more fun to the game.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member

Codes do make everything better xD

deoxes

Hello I am new but I have tried the Action Replay Max codes. They are awesome but the codes which I am able to play as Auron or any other character in selected worlds make my video game freeze. By the way, Edge of Ultima or any other secret keyblade is not very strong.

newbie here. when I play as Auron or any other world character my game freezes. All other codes work. I am hacking in my game because I have already beaten it about 50 times.

Legato2471, you should surf the internet more. Go to youtube.com and search "Antiform on drive menu". It will give you the Antiform MAX code and dummy code. There are also instructions on how to put it in your drive menu. Sorry if someone had also told you before. This is only my 4th post.
IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE ALL OF SORA'S ABILLITES AREN'T EQUIPT.

S

sasuke240kh-vids

hi guys anything new? some codes to test or something ow and do u have a code so sora is always alone not only in hollow bastion

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws

*Sigh* Good times. I hacked my KH2 with codes BIG TIME!

Namine1000

in my own little world where all my dreams come tr
well...good for u....but no one didn't answer my question: my Master code wont work... can somone tell me whats wrong?

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE IS ANSWERING MY DAMN QUESTIONS!!!!!!! WHY THE HELL MY MASTER CODE WORK!?!?!?!?!!?!? AND I WANT AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sorry, i meant to say NOT WORKING lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Asterisk

Hi, um im kinda new to the board and eh action replay moding,i guess cheats rather?
I didnt miss place anything, but the roxas dual code didnt work for me, can anyone help?
could it be i was in world map?
ive tried twice not entering but turning off game and then doing it again

.-. help

by the way what it did was, um, make me valor forever >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

simalexander

Hi I am new here and the code Infinite Drive isn't working for me. I double checked that I entered the code correctly but its not working. :confused: I also know that its not the Mastercode cause its the same one from Codejunkes. So If you know why that the code isn't working for me could you please tell me? Thank you. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back