• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riley92

Why doesn't Riku's weapon thing work.... hey AZoneG1 see if you can get the way to th dawn to work.... or find the real code... anyone.

KH_Darkness

Hello I am new but I have tried the Action Replay Max codes. They are awesome but the codes which I am able to play as Auron or any other character in selected worlds make my video game freeze. By the way, Edge of Ultima or any other secret keyblade is not very strong.

newbie here. when I play as Auron or any other world character my game freezes. All other codes work. I am hacking in my game because I have already beaten it about 50 times.

Legato2471, you should surf the internet more. Go to youtube.com and search "Antiform on drive menu". It will give you the Antiform MAX code and dummy code. There are also instructions on how to put it in your drive menu. Sorry if someone had also told you before. This is only my 4th post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heartlessgeneral

This is awesome! TWO Guardian Souls at once!:thumbsup:

I can't get Way to the Dawn in my inventory!!!:cursing:

please help very quickly!

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegaRaptor

Re: All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N

someone should like, answer these 4 pages worth of questions(and all of the same questions). or some1 should update this >_>.

anti-form best

Re: All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N

the cheat for way to the dawn didnt work instead it gave me slayer earrings oh and one more thing yes you can make your own codes but they have to be able to alter certain game data correctly or the cheat disk wont take them.

Last edited:

Heartless Sticko

Hey, does anyone know the codes to play as Cloud and Sephiroth? Cos I can't find them and I really wanna try 'em out when my ARMAX finally gets here.

Heartless Sticko

The master code... Will it work for all of them? Not the gummi or the ones you told us wouldn't work, but the keyblade codes and the Roxas one...
I think it works so that each set of codes requires its own master code, the (M) codes just allows you to put codes in in general, without that one none of the other master cides would work.
P.S. sorry for double posting guys

anti-form best

anti form dummy

YQRQ-FTKR-T47NA
DR4K-K2F8-PP5MC

Go to Donalds armor slot there should be antiform there select it and switch (or attempt to) unequip it by selecting the --- and then it will be in your drive menu.

Roxasnobody

this is stupid and dont flame me but how do u enter these codes???

You need an action replay MAX or a Kingdom Hearts II ultimate codes disk to use these codes. I dont know how to use the ARMAX but on the ultimate codes you just click the add new codes button and input the code. You can get the ultimate codes disk from a gamestop for like less than ten bucks...but it only works for that game

Y

Yami Kratos

I live in england, will these codes work for me too?

nope, they won't work for me. only ones that have worked for me are the ones from codekunkies:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com

*looks at first post...*

Geez, Y'know? I think you missed a couple codes there...

How does the game reconize these codes into giving you those characters? and then the commands to fight with them? Were they originally selectable during early development and then discontinued or something? To make them go wherever you want...

And in any case. Codes, to me are like this: If you beat the game, it's nice to use codes to see what else you can do (though I wouldn't crash my game over them...waited for KH2 for too long...) But if you need codes to beat a game you've never really tried to work out? That's bad gameplaying....

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back