• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All 5 of sora's forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Monkey

OMG... first of all, there is no confirmed fifth form, if there is, no one has a pic of it, and second, you're supposed to request pictures in the picture request thread.

the keywielder

First of all I said info not picture
Get your mind straight

and there are 5 forms valor,wisdom,master,final,and darkness

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
To add on to what that thread doesn't say, the Heartless form is a cause of forming too much, and takes in both Donald and Goofy during this, also the Final Form you move around by gliding, with both Keyblades floating behind your back.

EnigmaticShell

Like it or not, the anti form (or heartless form, whatever you want to call it) is a "form" like the rest of them. Why would it not be? The only difference between that form and the rest is that you cannot select it at will, and you can't adjust it's properties.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The anti-form can be activated if you use drive forms too much or get hit by a heartless while you're activating a drive form because i see one video in youtube....

blidus

my thoughts exactly EnigmaticShell, for those who dislike using that form you should transform before the fight starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back