• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All 13 Organization Members in KH2 ???(theory, kind of)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_Joe_Z

Here's kind of a theory for KH2.

I think that all 13 Organization members will be in KH2.

Reasons For My Theory :

1. Even though just about all of the members died, we don't know if nobodies can even really "die."

2. Nomura said that this game can be for players new to the series, and you don't have to play CoM to understand it...so, we know the group is called the Thirteenth Order or Organization 13 ( I forgot), don't you think people new to the series will wonder why its called "13" when there's only like 5 members that will be featured in the game? I

Oh yea, and read this before ya flame me.....................

Reasons Against My Theory:

1. Maybe, they'll explain what happened to the other members of the Organization in KH2.

2. Maybe I'm just wishful thinking..... I just think that maybe ALL of them will return...It would be so cool to see Vexen, Larxene, Marluxia, Lexaeus, and Zexion in KH2 and in 3-D !!!

What do you think?????????????????

Doushitemo

Really theres 13 I thought there was only 6, Then if theres 13 give names. Dont Flame If its true I didnt know
We don't have the names for the others yet, except for one that was in a magazine scan: Xaldin.
Maybe I'm just wishful thinking..... I just think that maybe ALL of them will return...It would be so cool to see Vexen, Larxene, Marluxia, Lexaeus, and Zexion in KH2 and in 3-D !!!
I'm sure they will be in KH2. In a scan from a long time ago, they had the 6 unknowns rendered in PS2 graphics. Why would they bother to do that if they weren't in KH2?

blackdragon88

Doushitemo said:
We don't have the names for the others yet, except for one that was in a magazine scan: Xaldin.

I'm sure they will be in KH2. In a scan from a long time ago, they had the 6 unknowns rendered in PS2 graphics. Why would they bother to do that if they weren't in KH2?

IM sorry I did knwo about Xaldin but where did the other six go they wereent in COM?

Doushitemo

IM sorry I did knwo about Xaldin but where did the other six go they wereent in COM?
Do you mean the other six besides Axel, Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, Marluxia, Lexaeus, and Xaldin? If that's the case, what do you mean "where did they go"? Do you mean where were they during CoM? Well, we'll find out in KH2!

Last edited:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Mighty_Joe_Z said:
Here's kind of a theory for KH2.

I think that all 13 Organization members will be in KH2.

Reasons For My Theory :

1. Even though just about all of the members died, we don't know if nobodies can even really "die."

2. Nomura said that this game can be for players new to the series, and you don't have to play CoM to understand it...so, we know the group is called the Thirteenth Order or Organization 13 ( I forgot), don't you think people new to the series will wonder why its called "13" when there's only like 5 members that will be featured in the game? I

Oh yea, and read this before ya flame me.....................

Reasons Against My Theory:

1. Maybe, they'll explain what happened to the other members of the Organization in KH2.

2. Maybe I'm just wishful thinking..... I just think that maybe ALL of them will return...It would be so cool to see Vexen, Larxene, Marluxia, Lexaeus, and Zexion in KH2 and in 3-D !!!

What do you think?????????????????

Non-existant things don't exist, therefore, cannot die. But they are nothing and become absolute nothingness.
You don't have to play com to understand KH2, bacause since Sora is losing his memories of Castle Oblivion, he won't know them either. There are 13, but someone could Remind Sora they they got sent to the void, so your right there :)
And, it's good that you even put reasons against you own theory..;)

blackdragon88

Doushitemo said:
Do you mean the other six besides Axel, Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, Marluxia, and Lexaeus? If that's the case, what do you mean "where did they go"? Do you mean where were they during CoM? Well, we'll find out in KH2!

Yeah i understand and Xaldin is the 7th that makes 6 more to make 13 Ican count and I meant why werent they talked about

E

Ecstacy

blackdragon88 said:
Yeah i understand and Xaldin is the 7th that makes 6 more to make 13 Ican count and I meant why werent they talked about

because we know nothing about them. in Com they played no part so why would they be talked about.

Doushitemo

Yeah, I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence or anything, I just wasn't sure what you meant. Why weren't they talked about? Probably so KH2 wouldn't be so repetitive and have more new characters, thus making the plot more exciting. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

**JP**

DiZ might also be another organisation member and he might be the superior. Also it seems as if Mickey and Riku have joined the organisation and last the enigmatic man is also another member because he uses diferent weapons then all the other members we know about.

blackdragon88

Doushitemo said:
Yeah, I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence or anything, I just wasn't sure what you meant. Why weren't they talked about? Probably so KH2 wouldn't be so repetitive and have more new characters, thus making the plot more exciting. ^_^

Im sorry I can come on alittel hard sometimes its just I always feel like someone is trying to flame me. My apologies But any way when were they ever discussed in any game ?

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
the org is such a mystery 2 me right now, there r just there to b the new and possibly more excitin' and cooler characters, such as Axel

Cous Cous

Xaldin
Marluxia
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Enigmatic man(most likely)
Larxene
Axel
Oh and I think in KH:CoM the unknowns don't die, they just fade, I remember Larxene saying"I can't fade now.."when she's defeated.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
They were already listed:

??/Superior: DiZ
- Truly an enigma. DiZ appeared before Riku in the guise of Ansem, presenting him with choices regarding the darkness within his heart. It is said he and the king has met.
- Has been seen in Org. headquarters talking to an Org. member and in Castle Oblivion where he and the BHK were having some fun.

??: Enigmatic Man/EM
Element: Unknown/Possibly: Twilight, Time (since some ppl think his swords look like clock hands), or whatever you think
- Unknown
- First Org. member to be encountered
- Has been seen in the middle of the 4 other unknown Org. members at Hollow Bastion

#4: Vexen (Killed By: Axel)
- Element: Ice
- A man absorbed in his dublious research in Castle Oblivion. Vexen tried to destroy Sora by controlling Riku and pitting the two against each other. When this plan failed, he confronted Sora personally.
- He, Lexaeus, and Zexion have been in the group since its inception, and there is no love lost between them and neophytes like Marluxia. After battling Riku, Vexen turns to events unfolding aboveground, but successive failures lead to his termination by Axel.

#5: Lexaeus (Killed By: Riku)
- Element: Earth
- A born warrior, Lexaeus effotlessly brandishes a gigantic tomahawk. To counterbalance his rival Marluxia's big for Sora's power, Lexaeus tried to conquer Riku. He failed, but with his dying strength dragged Riku into the realm of darkness.

#6: Zexion (Killed By: Riku Replica/Riku: It depends on how you look at it)
- Element: Unknown/Possibly: Disquise (yes its an element XD, The element of Disquise like surprise), Wind, or whatever else u think.
- Zexion generally avoids dirtying his own hands when there are deeds to be done. However, with the destruction of Vexen and Lexaeus, he was forced into action. Zexion confronted Riku disquised as Sora. But Riku no longer feared the dark, and victory was beyond Zexion's reach.

#8: Axel (Supposedly Killed By: Sora, but actually lived)
- Element: Fire
- A mysterious figure who stands in Sora's path. Hard to read, half the time Axel seems to just be messing around...but for all we know, he's done more thinking than everyone else put together.
- He is a shadow whose intentions and secrets are hidden from all. Axel has no qualms about exploiting others to suit his needs. He used Sora and Namine to silence Marluxia and halt his plot against the Organization. Axel claims that he and Sora have something in common, but that connection is unclear.
- Is seen fighting with the BHK and Sora is mentioned.
- His story will be sad or something like that, Nomura said this.

#11: Marluxia (Killed By: Sora)
- Element: Flowers/Nature
- Lord of Castle Oblivion and a member of the Organization. In a move to bring the group under his control, Marluxia used Namine to overrun Sora's memory and tried to claim the power of the keyblade.
- Marluxia lured Sora to Castle Oblivion in hopes of using his power to seize the Organization. He ordered Namine to alter Sora's memories, and folled Vexen into challenging him. All was going according to plan, but Marluxia's scheme dissolved when Axel set Namine free. Marluxia was ultimately destroyed by Sora.

#12: Larxene (Killed By: Sora)
- Element: Lightning/Thunder
- A member of the group that controls Castle Oblivion. Larxene is unfeeling and loved nothing more than to bring other people down. She is on good terms with Axel but still mocks everyone and trusts no one.
- Larxene conspired with Marluxia to take over the group, and intended to pull Axel in as well. However, her abrasive, unfeeling personality proved her downfall- provoking Sora's anger was a fatal error.

#13(if u believe what some ppl say)/??: Xaldin
- Element: Unknown/Possibly: Water or whatever you think.
- Unknown
- Seen in Fabled Countryside, seems to have/has kidnapped Belle, has something to do with the reopening of Kingdom Hearts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Superior: Higher than another in rank, station, or authority.
Enigma: One that is puzzling, ambiguous, or inexplicable.
Guise: False appearance.
Enigmatic: Of or resembling an enigma; puzzling.
Inception: The beginning of something, such as an undertaking; a commencement.
Neophytes: A beginner or novice.
Brandishes: To display ostentatiously.
Tomahawk: A light ax formerly used as a tool or weapon by certain Native American peoples.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember Larxene saying"I can't fade now.."when she's defeated.

Larxene: No... Nooooo!! I refuse to lose to a bunch of losers! I... I'm
fading?! NO...this isn't...the way I... I won't...ALLOW...

Mighty_Joe_Z

in no particular order...this could be the 13th Order

superior: DiZ (Com)
1.enigmatic man (final mix)
2.axel (Com)
3.lexeaus (Com)
4.zexion (Com)
5.larxene (Com)
6.vexen (Com)
7.marluxia (Com)
8.glowing eye (Deep Dive)
9.sitting (Deep Dive)
10.duel wielder (ASAS, Deep Dive)
11.xaldin (KH2 trailers)
12.king mickey (Com)
13.riku (ASAS, Deep Dive, Com)

who knows...maybe they are good since [U]possibly[/U] king mickey and riku are on there.....maybe there were just a few corrupt members (larxene,marluxia)....or maybe riku and mickey are spying on the organization

guess we'll find out in Q4 2005

blackdragon88

Mighty_Joe_Z said:

2.axel (Com)
3.lexeaus (Com)
4.zexion (Com)
5.larxene (Com)
6.vexen (Com)
7.marluxia (Com)
9.sitting (Deep Dive)
11.xaldin (KH2 trailers)
12.king mickey (Com)

who knows...maybe they are good since [U]possibly[/U] king mickey and riku are on there.....maybe there were just a few corrupt members (larxene,marluxia)....or maybe riku and mickey are spying on the organization

But Dual wielder is bhk and bhk cant be an org member right

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Mighty_Joe_Z said:

2.axel (Com)
3.lexeaus (Com)
4.zexion (Com)
5.larxene (Com)
6.vexen (Com)
7.marluxia (Com)
9.sitting (Deep Dive)
11.xaldin (KH2 trailers)
12.king mickey (Com)

1.possibly diz?????
2.possibly EM?????
3.???????????
4.vexen-dead (could b replacd)
5.lexeaus-dead (could b replacd)
6.zexion-dead (could b replacd)
7.???????????
8.Axel(could b movd up in rank)
9.???????????
10.??????????
11.Marluxia-dead (could b replacd)
12.Larxene-dead (could b replacd)
13.Xaldin

i dont think da old ones from CoM will return i think dey will b replacd..........i dont think riku or mickey or BHK is in da Org. at all..............maybe da unknowns from DD r in it but i doubt it...............i think Diz is da superior and da EM is da 2nd in command and Axel would b movd up in rank

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Unknown Darkness

Diz
Axel
Enigmatic Man
Xaldin
Glowing Eye Unknown (Is Seen in the latest shot running from Sora in KH2. Look at his boots. They're an exact match!
BHK-Dual Wielding Unknown
Riku
Mickey
Namine

-----------------------------------------------

That's all I really have. The ones that are dead are just that, dead. I feel BHK, with so many scenes involving Axel, will be apart of it. Mainly for his use as a Keyblade Master. They may want to use all Keyblade Masters to some sick advantage.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
1. the organization members are the "nobodies".
quote"Who are we? I wish I knew myself. I guess you could say we're nobody."
2. In one of the recent translations of a screenshot, Beast is saying, "The nobodies are controled by the 13th Order".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back