• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alisa Maier Found After Kidnapping Two Days Ago

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I just wanted to share this piece of news with you all, seeing as how I live not one hour away from the town where the victim was kidnapped. Most of you have probably already heard this; it was on the national news in the U.S. Read the article below:

LOUISIANA, Missouri (CBS/KMOV) Police in the town of Louisiana, Missouri have teamed up with the FBI and are searching for a 4-year-old girl believed abducted from the front yard of her home.

An Amber Alert has been issued in hopes of locating Alisa Maier. She was last seen playing with her brother in the front yard of their home, which is located 80 miles north of St. Louis.
According to the missing girl's 5-year-old brother, a black, four-door car pulled up around 8 p.m. and snatched his sister.

The boy told police that car may have damage to the hood or the front end, reports CBS affiliate KMOV.

He also caught a glimpse of the apparent abductor and described him as a white male with dark hair, who's believed to be in his late teens or early twenties.

The family says they can not think of any family members or friends who would want to take Alisa, and have reason to believe the kidnapping is random.

Alisa Maier stands about three feet tall and weighs 40 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes, and was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and blue jean shorts

She was found later that night, sitting outside a car wash where the suspect had apparently dropped her off. When police arrived at the scene, they found out that the man had cut her hair in hopes of disguising her. Not much is known about why he dropped her off there, but more updates did break this morning. It appears as if the police caught up with the kidnapper at his home in Hawk Point, Missouri, but he shot himself at the scene. The last I heard, the man is still in critical condition at St. Louis Hospital.

Tragic story, isn't it? But in the end, a good ending unfolded.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Eh, not as sad as the poor 3-year-old girl about 30 minutes from here a few years ago that was abducted, murdered, and found in a river.

I am disappoint.

jk, but no seriously, it's good that she's okay, but kind of stupid of a kidnapper to kidnap someone, cut their hair, drop them off, and kill themselves. Gee, that was worth it, wasn't it, moron?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
^ well crazees will be crazees, i suppose

i wonder what will become of this kidnapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back