• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aliquam Revolution

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Aliquam Revolution
AliquamBannerL.png

TUMBLR

Creativity flows in each of us. Weather it be arts, or what have you. We all have a special niche for creativity. I'd like to welcome you to the Revolution.

The Tagging Crew
Vox
SuperBia
King Sora X
Color Me Evil
Pablo

Retired---
Ultima Star
Voiceofourgeneration
Gamergirl89

Vox
tagwall4.png

The Citrus Cult
tagwall1.jpg

SuperBia
tagwall2.png

GamerGirl89
tagwall1-1.png

Stock: Usually an image larger than 200x200, High Quality, something that's workable.
Size: No larger than 400x200 For Signatures
LP's are accepted
Text: You are limited to 3 words, do you honestly want to clutter yourself?
Avatar: If you'd like a avatar of a separate item please include the link with the request. if not were going to assume you want it cut from the signature being made.
Other: Anything in particular you'd want done. just dont get extra picky.....
Member: Choose who you'd like..

copy/paste the following template for ease:

Stock:
Size:
Text:
Other:
Member:

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Slightly tempted to join as well, since group shops tend to get more traffic...though might even make a request for shits and giggles xD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I love you guys and would so be willing to help out here. I rarely get requests at SDD but ya know I just can't leave em.

o_O whatcha talking about rarely getting requests. I seem to recall that you get an avarage of 2-3 requests a week. Now it might not be my place to say, but just sayin, you get more requests then me. :c

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
hmmmm i'm tempted to join too, but i'm not too sure i'll be staying for too long. we'll see, i guess? i'll come back later ;D

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
o_O whatcha talking about rarely getting requests. I seem to recall that you get an avarage of 2-3 requests a week. Now it might not be my place to say, but just sayin, you get more requests then me. :c

Sounds like too much to me and if so I'm still willing, I'd much rather moonlight to help somewhere coming up. Like I said, I don't plan on leaving.

You soooo get more requests...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Stock: Tag Stock, Avatar Stock
Size: Whatever works best
Text: "Fear"
Avatar: Yes, please--but if applying the same aesthetic to a different stock image is too difficult/irritating, then a cut-out avatar would be fine. The images don't share many colors, I realize.
Other: Work on this request at your leisure; it can be placed at the bottom of your list.
Member: Vox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back