• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aliquam Revolution Open Applications.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Open Apps For Design Team Aliquam Revolution

What does this mean of course? Well im allowing more members to join us. Simply put you will apply like the following​

Program of use:
Examples: Put as many as you like

Feel free to post your applications here or PM me, preferably here so that everyone else from the team can see them.

LETS SEE THOSE ARTIST ROLLLL IN

Cheers

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Don't be shy if you're a noob or if you're experienced. We are taking any and all applications. It's about bringing new blood into the mix. All to the best to those who apply. <3

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
the wild pablo appears wary towards approaching creatures. the wild pablo retreats back to his cave to ponder his new offered allegiance

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
God. Thanks Vox, KSX >.> It's because of the new competition isn't it. If I see any non-allied noobs or pros I will direct them for you. No need to be hostile about all this.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
God. Thanks Vox, KSX >.> It's because of the new competition isn't it. If I see any non-allied noobs or pros I will direct them for you. No need to be hostile about all this.

It has nothing to do with new competition or anything like that. We're low on artists, so we're merely having an open-auditions thread. It helps activity, and also promote community teamwork. If we wanted to be hostile, you'd know. :p

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
I might join in a few weeks. I have to finish some finals at school these upcoming weeks, but I was hoping to get back to doing some graphics. I haven't done much in the past two years, so I'm a bit rusty.

Program: Photoshop CS2
Examples:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
It has nothing to do with new competition or anything like that. We're low on artists, so we're merely having an open-auditions thread. It helps activity, and also promote community teamwork. If we wanted to be hostile, you'd know. :p

Calm down x) I was just (trying) to be funny.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
New competition? oh no you can check the AR thread weeks back i mentioned adding new artist i just got lazy and procrastinated on making this thread. Watching to much anime playing to many video games. Besides sometimes a lil competition is healthy.

@C4strife: I look forward to it i hope to see you come back.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
New competition? oh no you can check the AR thread weeks back i mentioned adding new artist i just got lazy and procrastinated on making this thread. Watching to much anime playing to many video games. Besides sometimes a lil competition is healthy.

@C4strife: I look forward to it i hope to see you come back.

Oh gosh man don't worry about it. Superbia was joking around with me about opening a shop so I thought I would do the same to you guys. Sorry I stole D.D.D from your staff :/

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
lol nah you didnt steal her. But truth be told that same night i wanted to recruit her i looked on KHI and i saw a new shop i couldn't help but grit my teeth lol. im lazy its my fault i had been talking about recruiting her for the longest, and i just took to long. Lets see that new shop get off the ground! woop woop.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
lol nah you didnt steal her. But truth be told that same night i wanted to recruit her i looked on KHI and i saw a new shop i couldn't help but grit my teeth lol. im lazy its my fault i had been talking about recruiting her for the longest, and i just took to long. Lets see that new shop get off the ground! woop woop.
Whoa.... wait, you wanted me in Aliquam?

Well, if I didn't have my new baby shop to take care of, I definitely would've joined you guys. :) Madman's is my home now. But if you ever need any help, I'll gladly come over and do stuff for you.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
you and a few others. i was just to late to do it lol, i couldnt ask that of you just raise that shop up so it Rivals mine. I wana see the best tags come out of it.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
you and a few others. i was just to late to do it lol, i couldnt ask that of you just raise that shop up so it Rivals mine. I wana see the best tags come out of it.

That would be our aim. :) I think we could really use some of your critiques on our work. Especially me, I need as many views as possible, to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back