• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Poem duo flavored by Alice in Wonderland. They're kinda homework, thanks to a creative writing class I'm taking, and I guess you could say they're... interesting, to say the least. A little on the dark side, so use caution. Critique would be appreciated. Thanks!

Inspiration Song: Little Sister by Your Favorite Enemies

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Inspiration Song: Her Name is Alice by Shinedown

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I thought Fading Wonderland was great! It has a nice flow to it and lead up to a nice finale. =D As far as criticism goes, I think towards the end of the poem itself, I could do with less "Monsters". Then as for the "Gone. Gone." part, I actually think you could've of put them onto the next row instead of keeping them on the same lines as "The magic's gone." or the "Cheshire's grin is gone." That's just me though. I'm not really an expert on poetry. :3

My Name is Alice is my absolute favorite of the two. It painted a vivid story to say the least. Much darker than I had anticipated. I say bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back