• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Alice Through the Looking Glass - "You've been gone for far too long, Alice."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Even though Burton's Wonderland didn't exactly hint towards one, it's exactly what Disney is planning: a sequel.

However, it is not known that the cast from the Burton's original will return for another so called wondrous adventure, neither is it known whether or not Burton will reclaim the director's chair. Joe Roth, Suzanne Todd and Jennifer Todd are said to return as producers of the sequel.

Sources:
Sequel to Tim Burton's 'Alice in Wonderland' in the Works | Hollywood.com
Disney mad for ‘Alice in Wonderland’ sequel | Variety
Disney Planning a Sequel to Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland - ComingSoon.net

Thoughts?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: Alice In Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass

I absolutely loved the first one, so this sequel is definitely going to be getting my full attention. <3

Also, so glad that the original cast is back, and the inclusion of a few others seems interesting to say the least.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I had to dig a million years for this thread (2 years actually)

So...I saw Anne Hathaway in person and that was great. Press conferences~

"Alice Through The Looking Glass" tackles the personal strength of women and the process of creating an original story | DisneyExaminer

And then I reviewed the film

Have no fear, Alice is here [“Alice Through the Looking Glass” review] | DisneyExaminer

(This film is a mixed bag...You will enjoy some parts and be frustrated over other parts and if you are a video game fan you will probably see how many of the film's sequences were probably made to be set pieces in a game...like Disney Infinity...)

Venx

and if you are a video game fan you will probably see how many of the film's sequences were probably made to be set pieces in a game...like Disney Infinity...

Wow, building parts of a movie just for a game is really sad. But because of this sentence I started reading the review. Even tho I knew you write some, I never red them and I really like them now (atleast the alice one, since it's the only I red so far)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow, building parts of a movie just for a game is really sad. But because of this sentence I started reading the review. Even tho I knew you write some, I never red them and I really like them now (atleast the alice one, since it's the only I red so far)

They probably didn't really intend to, but you could easily tell like "hey if this was a video game, this is where the falling mini game would start" or "and now we have the quicktime event"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back