• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alice in Wonderland: Madness Estate [Sign-Ups and OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
-Directions to the Madness Estate-
Hello, mad reader, you have been exclusively invited to the Madness Estate.
What is the Madness Estate, you ask? Well...that is for you to find out. So come, dear reader, come and find out the mysteriousness of Madness Estate!

{Located in only one's nightmare, and or, dream. The directions to Madness Estate shall come to you at the stroke of Midnight on the day you recieve this letter.}

We implore that you come quickly! No need to bring any items...although you will be asked to bring some rather pecuiliar objects, such as weapons and the sort. Please, please, please do come! At the door of the Estate, a small white rabbit shall greet you and you must show your letter to get inside.

Alright, little children, have a nice sleep!

Cordially,
Anonymous

This is the letter many children under the age of eighteen are recieving from anonymous sources. The letter is said to mysteriously appear underneath their pillows when they awake and then are told to go to the "Madness Estate", located in your dreams. Some children don't believe this, while others do.

Detectives are looking into this, although not much action can be done since the problem isn't really seen as "huge". Yet worried fathers and fearful mothers are wondering if someone is breaking into their homes, leaving these ludicrous letters. Security systems have been doubled in every home, even in those of the lesser people. Children are being given ut-most protection against these un-wanted visitors.

But will it be enough?

Now, we come to the famed young child of Wonderland:
Alice Liddell.
It has been many years after her adventure in the mysterious place known as Wonderland. Her trips had ended quite violently where she was tortured for some time for being very disrespectful to the narcisstic Queen of Hearts, who controlled Wonderland and her army of cards.

Alice Liddell was taken into the deepest parts of the dungeons, where she wasn't allowed any food, water, or general neccesties. For an unknown amount of time, the queen tortured her with burning hot metal, placing it on her skin and marking it with a Heart. She was never allowed to scream, or more hot metal would be placed upon her.

Anger built up in the young Alice, now a lady of nine. Anger feeded her everyday desires to leave ;anger fed her everyday desires to kill the wretched Queen.

Darkness also played a high part in her time spent as a prisoner. It nourished her with evil thoughts, things that a child of nine should never be allowed to think of. Things worse then the torture that she herself was being put through.

Then one day, something inside Alice awoke. The beast inside her, her growing ball of pain, darkness, and fury, let loose upon the kingdom of Queen Heart. No reports have been found on what exactly happened at the palace, but it was a bloody masacarre with no one spared, not even the Queen, who suffered horribly at the end.

After that, no one knows what happened to the changed Alice, who was possibly 13 or 14 at the time. Be it she went back to the world of her own, or stayed in Wonderland, no person or creature knows...until recently.

Just recently, Alice Liddell was spotted standing, standing in the center of the Pool of Tears, located near the entrance of the Rabbit's Hole. Three witnesses claim that it be the Alice, yet the description they give Authorities- citizens who used to serve the Queen- of Wonderland, it does not match the one description kept.

All that Authorities know is that Alice is dangerous, a section Z canindate [ETC. The Chesire Cat, Jabawockie..] and is to be avoided AT. ALL. COSTS. Keep away from her, if she is truly spotted, since she is mentally, emotionally, and physically mental and capable of extreme killing.

_ - _ - _

Plot:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ATTENTION ALL STAFF OF THE WONDERLAND AUTHORITY!
ALICE LIDDELL HAS BEEN SPOTTED ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE MAD HATTER'S HOME, SIMPLY STANDING ON THE TABLE WHERE TEA PARTIES TAKE PLACE! SHE HAS MURDERED THREE AUTHORITY OFFICERS AND IS ON THE RUN!

I REPEAT, ALICE LIDDELL HAS BEEN SPOTTED! AUTHORITIES, DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO STOP HER!

--
End Transcripts.

--

RULES:
  • No God-Modding, please. Alice may only do that and none other
  • No Machine Gun posting unless you are included in a battle and must continue it; otherwise, let others go on
  • Keep the cussing to a PG-13 level, you're not a sailor
  • Skeloton Temps shall NOT be accepted [save them in Word or soemthing, then post when finished]
  • A minimum of two characters
  • Romance: Keep it out of the bedroom
  • I can take you out anytime, so don't act up
  • Please be active, or go on at least enough times so I know you're still alive. If you're going to be absent for a period of time, then VM me.
  • And of course...Have fun ;)

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Templates:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Accepted Authority Templates
Dayum= Vincet Balence
Xeon Myroku= Darien Furrigon
Bonechill= Anton Mercy

Accepted Madness Estate Children
AxelYoYo= Reserved
Darkfyre= Cross Xander
CD2021= Richard Cloc

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Name:
Cross Xander

Weapons:

Primary

Secondary

Tertiary

Personality:
For the most part he's quiet and socially inept. That is why most people keep their distance from him. But should a person get close enough, that person would hear Cross muttering words to try and force someone or something away from him. This is caused by his insomnia which sometimes leads him to see and hear things that are not really there. This puts other in positions far away from him so even when he doesn't have the "vision attacks". But that's most likely due to the fact that he also has a case of depression as caused by the chronic insomnia. Other than when he's acting crazy or down, he tends to be very mad for apparently no reason. These mood swings tend to push people away even if they manage to get through his constant talking.

Other than what is caused by his insomnia, he tends to be a very caring person. He doesn't like to force others to do something that they don't want to, but there are times when he has no choice in the matter. It's actually because of this that he tends to side with Alice and her followers. He's heard rumors about what happened to her and his gullibility made him believe them to be true. He has yet to sway from the beliefs that the girl was tortured in the dungeon, and that's only because of how stubborn he is. The only time that his mind is ever lessened in everything is one the few nights that he is capable of getting a nice sleep.

Flaws:
Chronic Insomnia: Due to his inablity to sleep, Cross tends to see hallucinations and see things in a type of slow motion. Due to how long he's had this, he is capable of telling the difference between what is real and what is not except for when things start appearing suddenly. Add this to the fact that he now lives in Wonderland and you have someone that has gone absolutely mad.

Description:
This

Bio:
Cross was living with his parents when he got the letter that had been raising such a fuss over the news in the recent days. To the eleven year old it was absurd to think that he could go to a place through his dreams since even he knew that the medication he was taking had a side effect of suppressing his dreams. Still, he did not show the letter to his family out of pure curiosity. He kept that one envelope hidden from all others under his bed.

It was on the next night of sleep that he found out just how true the letter was. He fell asleep thanks to his medication but awoke in a completely different world. He did not know where he was, but he knew that there was something strange about the building before him. But before he could move he was taken into the building by invisible hands only to be thrown into a large room filled with others around his age, some older and some younger. It was there that he learned where he was, and it was there that he learned that he could alter the space of objects, thus decreasing or increasing the sizes.

He was trained in this ability through all sorts of toture until the day that he finally mastered hiding a sword covered with runes in a bracelette and claws inside the knuckes of the finger gloves that he always wears. The third weapon he is capable of hiding, but chooses not to for some unknown reason. These are the only events that he can recall clearly, the rest are filled with illusions and impossibilities.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Name: Richard Cloc

Weapons:
Ames True Temper 12 Grain Hog Scoop (Stainless Steel Variety) - A snow shovel that, true to its name, is 12 inches--or a foot--long and is made of stainless steel, though the handle is made of simple plastic. It weighs four pounds and is easy to carry. Great for shoveling and moving snow/grain, outstandingly durable, and features a poly DH handle Scoop. What this means is up to debate for scientists everywhere. Careful though! The edge of the shovel is a tad sharp!

Upon entering Wonderland, the shovel emits FREEZE attributes. The effects increase or decrease depending on Richard's temper. The calmer he is, the colder the shovel is. Meaning it is at its stronger with a clear mind.

Nerf Dart Tag Hyperfire - It's a gun. And it shoots darts with plastic at the tip of it. It also comes with a pair of orange glasses because apparently you need them to actually aim at your foes. Or something. According to the booklet it "let loose a stream of serious firepower with 10 DART TAG darts from your auto-advancing HYPERFIRE blaster." Which Richard guess means it fires really really fast. Capable of rapid fire, and charged shots.

Upon entering Wonderland, the toy gun's bullets were replaced with NON-ELEMENTAL energy bursts. Unfortunately, they aren't very strong since they originated from orange plastic. The glasses offered real protection as well...kind of. They block hazardous lights and allow for infrared vision...but again, since it was made from plastic they don't work all too good. Warning: Do not aim at face. Do not look directly at sun, this is not a protective device.

Box Cutter - It's...a box cutter. You know, like a small blade wrapped in a little plastic thing with ridges to raise and lower the blade.

Upon entering Wonderland, the Cutter's blade gained a Temperamental FIRE attribute, increasing in heat and size the angrier the wielder becomes.

Personality: Richard's a normal guy with a bit of an anger problem. That's not to say he goes berserk with rage every day, but he does tend to anger more often than not. Luckily these hot flashes of sorts don't last for very long unless provoked. Despite most of these anger problems coming from talking to others, he isn't smart enough to just avoid people and easily allows them into his life.

Aside from his anger problems, Richard is your run-of-the-mill 14 year old. He thinks he's more mature than he really is and pretends to hate fairy tales while actually loving the thought of being a hero in one. That's really the reason why he brought a toy gun as a weapon, though to his surprise it transformed into a real weapon.

Flaws: Though his temper was nothing out of the ordinary before, once he stepped into Wonderland things changed a bit. He's now quicker to anger, and can even get so angry that a white flash of rage takes him over turning him into a berserker, attacking anything and anyone in sight.

Description: Richard's eyes are a soft green eyes and short brown hair. The orange glasses that come with the Nerf gun are perched ontop of his head, resting firmly between his ears and the top of his head for safe keeping. He wears a white t-shirt with the logo of a popular cartoon show, but it is often covered by a navy blue zip-up sweater.
His pants are black jeans, with a single loop made of the same material of the pants on the right leg near the pocket. He also carries a small backpack that stores the Nerf gun when not in use, but has plenty of room to hold other things inside.

Bio: Up to this point, Richard's lived a pretty normal life. He spends his days in school, and when he's not there he's either not doing his homework or playing games with his friends. Despite his temper problems, they haven't actually gotten him into any major problems. The worse that's happened was that he yelled in class at a girl which earned him a detention. He has a healthy relationship with his parents and older sister, though they often worry his temper will keep getting worse as he gets older. Even though his parents warned him not to follow any instructions from any notes left under his pillow after the first one was found, Richard still found himself curious about the Madness Estate, and the White Rabbit.

The night after the note was found, Richard slept like he always had. When he woke up, he found himself in front of the Whit Rabbit. He grabbed whatever was near him and followed the rabbit to Wonderland. Unfortunately, the rabbit somehow gave him the slip, and he was lost. A short time of wandering later and he came across a large house--the Madness Estate. Inside he found out that the rules of Wonderland were much more different than the rules of the outside world. Most of his possessions could warp the air around them for elemental purposes. The cost for such power was an extreme jump in his temper.

I plan to make another character later.

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Eh, yes, I guess!

Oh, and I shall be looking and commenting on temps added so far.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
@ Darkfyre- Accepted.

@CD-MAN- You will be accepted after you add a little bit more to your bio and your flaws. The flaws seem a little bit...bland while your bio is too short. You can just fuse those two paragraphs you have together and make a completely new one below it.

I will be posting Alice's temp and my own temp in the time being

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I'm writing up a Template now, if it has anything to do with Madness Returns I'm in it! Plus it's Dark Alice in Wonderland, hooray!

But just a quick question, how would the History of an Authroity work

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sounds good, I'll work on that right now. Bio is usually my weakest point since I'm never really sure what to add.

edit: When you say the flaw is bland, do you mean the temper in general, or just how much of a small thing it is? I don't want to add more to the temper as a flaw if it's not going to get accepted anyway. Actually I'm a bit curious why only the Madness Estate Children have Flaw under their temp too. Will it play an important role later?

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I'm writing up a Template now, if it has anything to do with Madness Returns I'm in it! Plus it's Dark Alice in Wonderland, hooray!

But just a quick question, how would the History of an Authroity work
^_^

The History of an Authority is basically who they were before they started banding together to hunt Alice. A Pre-Authority could've been the Queen's cook, a queen's body guard that wasn't cardlike or anything of the above. Basically, it was someone who worshipped/served the queen of hearts.

Sounds good, I'll work on that right now. Bio is usually my weakest point since I'm never really sure what to add.

edit: When you say the flaw is bland, do you mean the temper in general, or just how much of a small thing it is? I don't want to add more to the temper as a flaw if it's not going to get accepted anyway. Actually I'm a bit curious why only the Madness Estate Children have Flaw under their temp too. Will it play an important role later?
Nah, it's all good. Bio's my weak spot as well ^_^

I mean, the temper thing is good. But I'd like for your character to...well, to put it this way, be a little more messed up in the head. The MEC have flaws becuase they are all mentally unstable in some kind of way and that's why they're in Wonderland.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I don't want him to be one of those "I'M ANGRY ALL THE TIME RARGRAHDFRA" kind of characters, but I did originally plan for temper to be a major factor of his temp. The shovel still took part of it where it works best when cold, but the gun (which was going to be a Super Soaker) was going to be a flame thrower that worked better when he was more angry. I could still add that to the Box Cutter though. As for messed in the head with anger, how about he gets so ticked sometimes that he just looses control of himself and goes into a flash of rage, attacking anything in site?...As cliched as that is.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Yeah, that seems fine, CD-MAN :3
Name:
Alice Carol Liddell

Unknown, but estimated to be 16 or 17 years of age.

Weapons of choice:

-Knife of Sadistic:
A knife Alice had stolen from the Wonderland Authority main house, a knife the size of a regular knife, yet the handle can be enlarged to about four feet. The Knife of Sadistic once belonged to the Queen of Hearts, but was taken as a reminder of her when Alice escaped. It is un-breakable, made of an unknown material found in the Forgotten Lake[the location: Forgotten]

It is described to have a brilliant hazel/gold-tinted blade. It can be manipulated to it's user's will, cutting through any object its user wants it to. The Queen of Hearts used this to cut off people's heads, which Alice now does in her place, as well as quick melee fighting and an exellent spear that always comes back to her. The handle is made of a black ebony founded from the trees in the Queen's spade garden.

-Chesire Tail:
A sword- dark purple; pink; and magenta- in color, twisting around the four foot sword in curving stripes. It's handle is long and curved with a delicate point at the end. Said to be the ACTUALLY Chesire Cat's tail, cut off with the Knife of Sadistic in a duel to prove one's power over the other. Alice and the Chesire cat never saw each other again, except it is said that he is forever watching her.

The sword is powerful beyond imaginiation, especially when Alice goes crazy with it. She holds it on the white sash around her waist, never letting it out of her sight. It is said, that she can transport to any place, which is how the Chesire Cat got to go anywhere, because of the mysterious of his tail.

Magical Powers:

Alice's main magical powers are one of the only moves she uses when facing a smaller crowd of people, such as a team of young Authorities, is her ability to twist and mangle one's body at the single snap of her fingers. Also, she is able to pull, choke, and slice with a single thought in a second. Many of her Telepathy moves are based on the horrors she had faced back in the dungeons long ago, a living reminder she renders on poor souls she deems dead.

Personality:

Alice Liddell, before all this crazy Wonderland nonsense happened, was a young 7-year old with a broad imagination, a wide curious persona, and her craving for adventure and to be treated as an older young lady, deserving of anything, anytime. Yet as she traversed through Wonderland, these traits began to twist as new horror were placed upon her. These changed as puzzles and riddles were hammered upon her brains by reluctant characters. She became fearful of everything, cautious, afraid of taking the next step into adventure, afraid she's hit another Chesire Cat on her way.

Yet, this kind of persona would've been much more peferable before her huge "change". Alice herself doesn't even know herself anymore, locked in a tiny part of her darkness-englufed heart with a lock that she refuses to let go of. That old Alice is locked away, deep, deep inside. Now, she stands confident in such a dangerous way, a ludicrous crave for killing and weakness, and ready for revenge. All of her childish thoughts are put aside as she thinks of new plans for herself, new plans to bring down the Authorites. And if it means leaving behind a very blood trail down the way, she wouldn't mind.

Some of the Authorites who have escaped Alice's clutches say she is much like the Queen in many ways, even being a sweet girl before like the Queen was before she got a big head. Some think that Alice is a another Queen, an incarnation of said Queen.

Description:

Now a young woman, Alice has grown into womanly feautures. Her cheek bones slightly as her chin is pointed straight. Her skin is porcelian white, that of a doll's, with bright blue eyes muggy with small spots of black, green, and red. Her neck is covered with a tight black lace choker, soft to the touch. Her dirty blond ringlets, turned half-black and red on the roots and a majority of her hair hangs down to her waist, untamed, yet looking completely sexy when blown in the wind. Her expressions are usally a narrowed glare, a sickening smile, or a blank stare that can mean anything.

Alice's style consists of black, red, and dark blue. Her dress hangs high around her thighs with thin lacy skirts underneath to protect from any wandering eyes. A silk white sash is tied around her waist, handling the Chesire Tail and her knife. Her straps are thin and red, with her under top black and blue. The torso and chest of her dress are all black, with ragged ribbons hanging downwards. Fingerless blue gloves are on her dainty fingers. Above, she has a black headband holding back her hair from her ears, something she usually never removes. Young black boots with metal buckles that reach her ankles.

Biography:

Alice Liddell was born in London, living there with her father, mother, and sister, whom she loves dearly. Her older sister, a college student who's name is Lillian Liddell, has been staying with them until her college year starts once again. She was Alice's role model, as well as her most heated rival. She despised her perfect ability to read challenging books that would give Alice so much more doors to her imaginiation, yet she loved Lillian for her ability to twist the words off the page into something so new and enchanting.

Lillian and Alice were in the Garden one day, located outside of church since Lillian felt in the mood to "skip". They read stories aloud to one another, laughing jofully while Alice tried to mimic Lillian's every move. Then the Rabbit came, a furry white little thing with the most peciuliar attidude as well as the ability to speak! Curious as she was, she followed the rabbit, soon coming to it's Hole, a place that didn't look so menacing and scary when she fell in, being marveled at the curiousness of the rabbit's almost never-ending hole.

Then she is in Wonderland. A place of marvels. A place where almost anything can happen, sicne it is her imagination alone that controlled it. Or so she thought for the longest of times. After being caught by the queen for disrespecting her in court, resulting in her landing herself in the torture chambers until the Queen's dismissal of her. But that time never come, allowing the darkness to accumulate in Alice's littl heart until she disperesed it.

Not much is exactly known of Alice Liddell, except that she is driven soley by madness and the faded memories of Lillian.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
What rank would I be if I were to be a body-guard?

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Hm, you'd be a rank 1, since you were one of the Queen's body-gaurds, which is considered personal. You'd better be a strong body-gaurd, or you'd put be put as a 2.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Name: Vincent Balence

Weapon: 1.
Vincent’s whole left arm can become as black as the night sky, and black thorns appearing all over it. His fingers grow into sharp, 6 inch blades, sharp enough to cut through almost anything. He can also shapeshift his arm into different means of weaponry, yet he rarely does this.

2. http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/f/f6/Dissidia-GarlandSword.png
This, except instead of a chain coming out, the sword breaks off into different segments, with a tough chain in between each piece. Vincent can extend it, while he can also retract it.

3. Vincent wields a long rifle that he holds with his left hand. For ammo, he pulses his own darkness into the gun, and then fires, sending his dark power at lightning speeds, though it has terrible accuracy, as darkness is chaotic and spreads easily. The gun is a close-ranged weapon.

Personality: Vincent, even at a young age, was always serious, no matter what the circumstances. He holds almost no humor, and becomes angry when his fellow comrades mess around when it comes to work. Although Vincent holds devastating power over the darkness in his heart, he has never been one to rush into conflict.

Although he may seem ruthless, he does know right from wrong, but can occasionally do what he wants, even if what he wants is wrong. Vincent stays out of combat if he knows that he cannot win the battle, and only strikes when completely necessary.

Non-Human Features:
Vincent bears a black halo atop his head.

Description:
http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/archives/1164919692_DemonAnime.jpg
This, with his dark halo, but minus the wings and eye patch.

Magical Powers:
Darkness: Vincent can teleport anywhere at nighttime, as well as anywhere during the daytime as long as the area is covered by a shadow. He can transform his left arm into anything he wants, though he does this rarely, for there is no need to because he can easily kill most lower beings.

Bio:
Vincent was born without knowing who is father or mother was, for his mother died while giving birth. His father, however, disappeared sometime after he was born, for Vincent held a trait unlike anything anyone had ever seen: a black halo that was perched atop his head. His father, sensing evil from the boy, ran off for his own safety. The Queen, thinking that she may find use to the boy later on, took him in as her own child, caring for him as he grew.

Later on, as Vincent grew in age, the Queen gave him a title: the Royal Assassin. He was to be the one who watched over Wonderland for her, seeking any who dare defy her Majesty and executing them on the spot. Although he can easily kill most beings, he stays clear of Alice and her followers, for he senses their power as a whole, which is far greater than his alone.

Ever since Alice's rampage through the Castle, Vincent has sworn vengeance for the loss of whom he once called mother.

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
@ Xeon, I accept.

@ Dayum, your temp is accepted.

I shall be putting up the temps for the Chesire Cat, Mad Hatter, and my own, which shall be last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back