• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alex's Adventure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
It's a good job fubbing (fake subbing) all the content but its just...not that funny...sorry if my sence of humor is as childish as some...then again im like 4-5 years older then most ppl on this forum

Vzam

Bronze Member
well, from what I saw, I couldnt bring myself to laugh...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Oh shush all of you! If he doesn't like DH, well then that sucks but he didn't flame it. Be polite. He did note that I did a good job, he just didn't find it funny. Hell that's fine with me. Vzam is cool, so I'll let his dislike for DH slide. ^_^ I share no hatred for people who dis-like DH, hell that's fine by me because some of the bad comments I get make me feel better. People that call my humor stupid and similar to Family Guys rudeness makes me feel hella good since I love FG. I only get pissed when people, no names mentioned, come into my topics, advertise that they are better and that their series will molest my series with a dildo.

got_kh2?

and they say that their series gets 3 times as many views as yours, when it yours actually gets about 20-50 times more than theirs.

we're talking about u, Roxas...

P.S. changed my aim SN

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
MyInnerFred said:
Oh shush all of you! If he doesn't like DH, well then that sucks but he didn't flame it. Be polite. He did note that I did a good job, he just didn't find it funny. Hell that's fine with me. Vzam is cool, so I'll let his dislike for DH slide. ^_^ I share no hatred for people who dis-like DH, hell that's fine by me because some of the bad comments I get make me feel better. People that call my humor stupid and similar to Family Guys rudeness makes me feel hella good since I love FG. I only get pissed when people, no names mentioned, come into my topics, advertise that they are better and that their series will molest my series with a dildo.

I'm not cool.

I love FG though. High Five!

BTW - "Something, its gas" is from Street Fighter II. Clearly a funny movie...but not when they mean for it to be funny. I guess its before Cloudy Cards time. It's all G. No offence taken from anyone who thinks im dull or think I have a bad sence of humor.

Roxas

I never seen street fighter......

anyway only 4 episodes to go and then i start my new project: Battle Royale: Muffin Remix.

-Mint-

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
..........................................................................................................................

Why isn't this deleted? SOMEONE DELETE IT PLZ!

I could flame this all day, honestly. I could just say such bad things about it, how it sucks, and how immature it is, but I'm not.

Because... I made it.

I'd like to write a letter of apology, to Xaldin, MyInnerFred, DS, and everyone who hates this so much.

I'm sorry to MIF most of all. I did rip off DH. I denied it earlier ago, and acted like a fag, because I was a complete dumbass. I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I made this. Honestly, I deleted them all, I didn't want myself or anyone else to see them ever again. They are just so horrible and bad. Of, about, the 1500 people that saw them, about 10% like it.

I'm also truly sorry to Deathspank. I've been a member of KH-Vids for ages. I love the place, and I continually go on my username 'Roxas' there, about every day. I used the vids, and did call KH-Vids a 'ruddy company' as a joke.

I guess it didn't go down too well, I thought it would be taken lightly since I went there all the time.

But, I finish up this apology saying that I am very sorry, not only to MIF and DS but to everyone who saw this show. This is Roxas, here, speaking.

I just wanted to tell you I was sorry. And I hope you read this.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Mhmm...
[Sarcasm]Thanks for bringing it back. Great job:thumbup: [/Sarcasm]

Red Echidna0

DH, how should I say, in a language you can understand...
DH 0\/\/nz j00 k4i?

Lol, in all seriousness tough it's not as funny as DH, and are you from KH-Vids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back