• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alexisonfire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
The Only Band Ever.

Arguably the first mainstream "screamo" band in Southern Ontario. Probably the most popular in Canada. For anybody who's a fan of any of their previous releases, if you clicked the link at the beginning of this post you probably know by now that they've scheduled the release of their newest album "Old Crows/Young Cardinals" for June 23.

Discuss.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I liked that one song "This Could Be Anywhere In The World"

and I was fond of "Boiled Frogs"

but I had my mainstream syndrome and didn't pursue them. Have they changed their sound at all?

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Listen to the single "Young Cardinals." They've changed quite a bit.

In the way that they've gotten pretty shit now. I loved their last album, but this newest song sounds horrible. I hope the rest of the album is more like their last.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I don't mind this new direction that Alexisonfire are going in.

I can't compare it to their old stuff until I know if the entire new album is going to be like the new single.

I'm not sure what my favourite album is of theirs.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
In the way that they've gotten pretty shit now. I loved their last album, but this newest song sounds horrible. I hope the rest of the album is more like their last.

I don't particularly like the single, but I must say that it sounds pretty good live. I'm thinking that the rest of the album is going to be something like this because they mentioned previously that they were looking to do something different.

It doesn't quite work as well in the live videos, but I remember "Born and Raised" being my favourite new track of theirs so far.

frisson

Silver Member
A strong fav. Seeing them next year.
Have to say I enjoy their self-titled album the most. I'd like more of that, but meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back