• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alcohol???i didnt see no alcohol in KH2!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

I'm sure it wasn't because he was drunk, but for the fact that he just forgot his actual name. I didn't see any alcohol in sight.

>.>

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
How could any of you miss when Barbossa drank wine or when Will's blood was seen on the gold when he dropped it in the chest to break the curse?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
This is why ppl complete the game fast. They dont even watch the friggen cutscenes. The alcohol is drunk by Barbossa..remember when it fell through him.And when Elziabeth had her hand cut..You see the coin stained with blood flal into the friggen chest-_-

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Ultima Keyblade said:
This is why ppl complete the game fast. They dont even watch the friggen cutscenes. The alcohol is drunk by Barbossa..remember when it fell through him.And when Elziabeth had her hand cut..You see the coin stained with blood flal into the friggen chest-_-

I bet if the PotC world was taken out of KH2 it would be rated E. That's where most of the alcohol and blood comes from. It's a good thing they kept it in or else the game would be too kiddy.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Meh. It's stupid though. I mean, the Hercules movie is practically the same rating movie wise. I think it's because of how kids are influenced or something. >_>

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Yeah. But you have to admit, they are influenced to some point. Although changing Hydra's blood is going overboard. People just want to protect the future generation. But they do a horrible job as soon as they reach puberty. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back