• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alchemist vs Pirate vs Ninja

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the7seventh

I've being hearing alot of people talking about who would win in a fight, Pirate or Ninja ? Well, I'm adding in a new challenger, the one and only Full metal Alchemist.

So it's up to you guys to determine the winner. Edward Elreck vs Monkey D Luffy vs Naruto Uzamaki !!! FIGHT

Garion

I'd have to say Naruto because he would probably end up going crazy-kyuubi mode on everyone and end up blowing everything and everyone up. Though heck, knowing Luffy he could just take everything with that rubber body of his.

Islandgirl190

please not naruto, he's like the worst ninja ever! He's annoying and bratty. If it were him vs. Luffy....I'd say pirates. Alchemy never had a chance:toungesmile:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
hmm...difficult choice...while Luffy has dumb luck and rubber skills, Naruto's a ninja, and Ed's plain awesome, I'd have to say...uh...*thinks* Naruto...I guess...maybe Ed? >.>

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Naruto isn't using Kyubbi as far as the manga goes at the moment...

Ed > Luffy > Naruto

Naruto has no long range attacks other than a plethora of Kage Bunshins, in which Ed can just easily destroy via alchemy piercing through the ground, as well as the real Naruto and more than likely Luffy as well (very limited knowledge of One Piece though).

This belongs in Debate

Justice will prevail.
?Edward would own all of them. He could just make a slab of rock consume Naruto. Crash it into the ground. The end. Luffy never stood a chance

Henskie

I'm Batman
Naruto there is plain proof if you read the latest manga and see his new jutsu

BladesofJustice

Ed utilizing the vast knowledge of alchemy he obtains could simply imprison both in in prisons of titanium compounds or other metals that are extremely hard to destroy and simply syphon the oxygen from the rooms. Or he could simply shrink the prisons back down, crushing their bodies in mere seconds.

Xehanort: 17

I think Ninja's are much harder. NarutO, Juraiya, Kakashi, Sasuke, Rock Lee and Gaara are more then enough to whoop anyone.

Edward Elreck vs Monkey D Luffy vs Naruto Uzamaki !!! FIGHT

Winner: Naruto Uzamaki: OODAMA RASENGAN!!!

Yo 7 seventh you should have added DragonballZ and Street Fighter. That would be one hell of a fight.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
I think Ninja's are much harder. NarutO, Juraiya, Kakashi, Sasuke, Rock Lee and Gaara are more then enough to whoop anyone.

Edward Elreck vs Monkey D Luffy vs Naruto Uzamaki !!! FIGHT

Winner: Naruto Uzamaki: OODAMA RASENGAN!!!

Yo 7 seventh you should have added DragonballZ and Street Fighter. That would be one hell of a fight.

ahahhahaha, oh man...that's rich

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Dude the full metal alchemist would take their souls, metaphorically of course.<>_<>
But yeah Edward elrick would rip them apart.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
ed, luffy, naruto?dang!
well, luffy would die from the kunai and and ed's arm.and i think ed would be able to deflect all of naruto's attacks.i mean, he could turn all the shadow naruto's into bombs if he wanted to.

so, edward elric on this one

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Ed would win couse alchemy beats physical attacks that would Luffy try to use and he would be quickly defeated. The same thing with Naruto, only it would take more time couse of Narutos powers.

Squ@ll

Well Luffy is stretchable but he wont be able 2 do much in front of Naruto's swiftness... Naruto would win

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
honestly its a tie they are all good in their own ways

i love full metal i love naruto and i love pirates but not as much

but hunny

IM A NINJA

aslo THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH NARUTO. GET OVER IT ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back