• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alan Rickman passed away

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The year isn't even 20 days old and yet we lose another well known celebrity:

Alan Rickman dies at 69.

Seems like the cause is yet again cancer, the thing that might really be called fittingly the "scourge of humanity"...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This week is crap. :c

Seriously, fucking cancer.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I was kinda shocked and thought some internet troll was making this up after Bowie's recent death.
Man, that guy defined my childhood with more than just Harry Potter...it's a really surreal feeling. :/

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I was kinda shocked and thought some internet troll was making this up after Bowie's recent death.
Man, that guy defined my childhood with more than just Harry Potter...it's a really surreal feeling. :/
Yeah, I thought it was a hoax as well. Considering they died in the same week, at the same age, of the same cause... I just couldn't believe it.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, I thought it was a hoax as well. Considering they died in the same week, at the same age, of the same cause... I just couldn't believe it.

I'm already sensing something like "club 69"...oh damn. And that after two weeks of the new year...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm already sensing something like "club 69"...oh damn. And that after two weeks of the new year...

i think we owe these people a little more respect than to posthumously put them in "club 69".

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
i think we owe these people a little more respect than to posthumously put them in "club 69".

Not saying I'M doing it. Only saying I'm already seeing stuff like that on my twitter feed. But then again, twitter...

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Yippie Ki Yay, Hans Gruber!

[video=youtube;BSRrzrQtmto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSRrzrQtmto[/video]

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i can't believe he died tho, this is really almost unbelievable.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
No, this can't be! ;w; You were one of my favorite characters in Harry Potter! Turn your page to 394 won't ever be the same without you! R.I.P. Severus Snape.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
fun fact: tim roth was almost severus snape but dropped out to film a remake of planet of the apes. we got a much better snape out of the deal, I'd say.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Tim Roth would have been an abomination.

i think he would have been good had they decided to take snape the villain route (ruin his character), but there aren't many who could have done a better job than alan rickman

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
No, this can't be! ;w; You were one of my favorite characters in Harry Potter! Turn your page to 394 won't ever be the same without you! R.I.P. Severus Snape.

Same with listening to Shakespear sonetts on youtube. :(

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
very curious to see who else is 69... before its too late

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Terrible, terrible news. This one hit right in the feels. It's like [insert religious figure] had a bag of RIPs and threw em at all the good ones :[

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
This isn't exactly how I wanted to enter the new year, severely doubt anyone wanted to see two childhood heroes pass, let alone in the same week due to the same cause. The whole thing has lead me to feel very conflicted and controversial, I'm already seeing tributes being paid everywhere left and right, and I'm tempted to start a "No More Dead Heroes" project. Because seriously, how many of our idols, heroes, and inspire'es are going to pass away?

Rest in peace.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This isn't exactly how I wanted to enter the new year, severely doubt anyone wanted to see two childhood heroes pass, let alone in the same week due to the same cause. The whole thing has lead me to feel very conflicted and controversial, I'm already seeing tributes being paid everywhere left and right, and I'm tempted to start a "No More Dead Heroes" project. Because seriously, how many of our idols, heroes, and inspire'es are going to pass away?

Rest in peace.

a lot more i reckon, these are depressing times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back