• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Akuroku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soki

This is not what you think, I am actually disscussing how a stupid joke was turned into prevailing thought. I.E. how in god's name did axel and roxas become gay and are assumed to be in a relationship.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I dunno, they just had this sort of cheesy friendship and all the yaoi-loving fangirls are like, "OMG, AKUROKU! YAY!!" Such occurances can be seen in several instances in and out of Kingdom Hearts. For example: Sora and Riku. My favorite, though, is the Edward and Alphonse Elric pairing, because not only are they imagining two straight characters to be gay, they're saying that they have an incestual (lol, made up word?) relationship. Nice.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
pickh28axrxct8.jpg

Thread over.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP Well, I believe it is just the way Axel acts so..in love with Roxas. @_@; I mean, it's not bad, you can decide if you think they are a couple or not, they dont hint it any other way. (Although towards the end it's more NamineXRoxas, but for the majority of the game the concentration is on Axel and Roxas' relationships).

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
pickh28axrxct8.jpg

Thread over.

*Saves picture on her computer* =P

Well.....yeah it must be because close friendship between boys isn't very common here, I think so, when I look around me I see boys going like "Yo Nigaah!" Yo Niggah ya momma!" and such, but Axel and Roxas were a bit close, it might have been just friendship, not a couple, but it isn't bad to fantasize just A little XP that's how you also got...SoraXRiku, KairiXNamine, ZexionX(insert other organization member here), King MickeyXRiku? Lawl :0.......

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
For most rabid crazy fangirls that are like NO WAY AXEL SHOULD BE WITH ROXAS or SORA LOVES RIKU NOT KAIRI! and such........I hate those people..kinda.....Couples extremistes..*shudders*.....and then you have the FANXRoxas or FANXSora rabbid fangirls, eeewww........Marry Sues....
But alright back on topic.....if there is one.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Well.....yeah it must be because close friendship between boys isn't very common here
You should see how me and my friends act. It can be downright gay at some times.

But honestly, the whole "You made me feel like he did. Like I have a heart." is well... not exactly macho.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Yeah, they just seem so gay you know? It's like Spongebob and Patrick, you know they're not gay, but sometime I just gotta yell. "What the F@#K man? What do they have sex during the commercials!?"

yeah I referenced Spongebob Squarepants you wanna fight huh? How about you ^?..............Never mind DJ you're hot........................................I could go for some nachos.

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
Yeah, they just seem so gay you know? It's like Spongebob and Patrick, you know they're not gay, but sometime I just gotta yell. "What the F@#K man? What do they have sex during the commercials!?"

yeah I referenced Spongebob Squarepants you wanna fight huh? How about you ^?..............Never mind DJ you're hot........................................I could go for some nachos.

I Guess I should say thank you? XD
And well ...... my opinion about spongebob is kinda the same but I can't yell it out cuz my little brother watches it =3

Pirate2Love

well nothing was said about Roxas liking Naminee but people still say it's true. with all the smal things said I'd say there is a better chance of Roxas Axel lovin than Naminee Roxas stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back