• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AkuRoku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

Not again. ~__~

Why do people always use the "best friends" theme when pairing characters up in shounen-ai?

blut3ng3l

inhiding said:
Not again. ~__~

Why do people always use the "best friends" theme when pairing characters up in shounen-ai?

I'm sorry that you are small minded..

I

inhiding

Hey, guess what? I'm just giving a general opinion.

They wouldn't make that great a pairing anyway, because both are gone. :p

blut3ng3l

inhiding said:
Hey, guess what? I'm just giving a general opinion.

They wouldn't make that great a pairing anyway, because both are gone. :p
No, you're just homophobic and small minded. http://www.deviantart.com/view/28817488/

Excuse me sir, did you just ruin any part of the ending for me? You're small minded, homophobic, and apparently and ass hole. kthnxbye.

I

inhiding

Who says I'm homophobic? That piece of art you linked to is wonderful, but I'm just saying, I would probably give the pairing more support if it had more of a firm foundation, rather than the clichéd "OMG WE'RE BEST FRIENDS SO WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO EACH OTHER" scenario.

MetalChocobo002

omg this is soooo stupid i mean like disney is gonna put a gay character in thier game ppl make these threads for attention...from now on lets do everyone a favor and ignore these threads.

Lionheart002

Ill have to go with metal on this one, ppl make these stupid threads which have no meaning to the game at all and are totally incorrect. Stick to reasonable stuff here guys not wondering if disney will or square for that matter will put gay characters in any of their games.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
It doesn't matter if they put it in the game or not, they're still adorable together.

From the beginning of KH2 I liked this pairing<3. They're both cute together, and I'm a fangirl =P

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
LadySamurai87 said:
I support the couple 100% and I think they're the best couple. And Roxas doesn't like Namine.
Obviously you haven't played the whole game. Your assumption is 100 percent incorrect, just like your supports.
This thread is very very stupid, sorry to say. There have been so many threads about gay couples, that will never happen. They are both dead, and Disney would not go for the idea. I am not against gay couples, but it would never happen. This thread is just trying to attract attention it does not deserve.

LadySamurai87

There's nothing wrong with supporting yaoi and the hints for Axel x Roxas are so clear that you'd be blind to not see them. Don't go bashing things you don't like.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
O.O...wow...i umm...heh, never thought of it that way...>__>...and i wish i had never O.O...but...i guess if it WAS true, i would not like Axel and Roxas any less, lol. THEY'R JUST TOO AWESOME~!!!!!!~XD

Islandgirl190

heres the thing, most people don't have a problem with two girls together but when its boys they're all "no way " and stuff. why are some people like that?

LadySamurai87

That's because most guys like yuri and think there's nothing wrong with it, but once a girl says she likes yaoi, they think it's weird. Well, I'm a yaoi fan and proud of it. So let those bishies be gay! And what's the point over people getting upset? We can think of the characters in any way we want. If boys can think Kairi is hot, we can think Axel and Roxas are gay. By the way, I hate Kairi's guts and please don't let me go into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back