• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Akuma (Sign-ups/OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I'm sorry I haven't been on. At least I'm accpeted ^^'' Could someone maybe sum up what has happened so far?

Awards
If you still need a summary let me know YoYo.

I'll post in the RP thread tomorrow.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You murked that roach. I liked it it would be even better if there were other posts behind and after it. I guess I could always post and troll more bugs but like we can only do so much w/o Pierce ebbing the plot a bit for us.

Your post makes me think, if anybody caught on that the roaches have mouths like Slifer the Sky Dragon.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well I watched Joe's Apartment and seeing a roach up close. Yeah, I had to be descriptive there. Plus roaches do still live on even when they are decapated. But only for a short amount of time though. Those little buggers are the only living being that are close to acheiving immortality.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
xD Oh they're certainly not. Immortality means that you can simply live forever. It doesn't mean you can't really be killed. Its an issue to think about when mechanics of other interests get involved.

Like vampires or werewolves for instance. They're immortal as in they can't get sick really or age but you can still kill em.

Awards
Well I watched Joe's Apartment and seeing a roach up close. Yeah, I had to be descriptive there. Plus roaches do still live on even when they are decapated. But only for a short amount of time though. Those little buggers are the only living being that are close to acheiving immortality.

There actually is a creature that has a type of immortality, it's a jellyfish called Turritopsis nutricula, and it can live forever if it isn't killed in some way.

Then there's this really tiny creature that is so tough it can survive in the vacuum of space called the water bear.

Also, Roaches aren't the most resistant to radiation, there are other insects that can withstand a lot more.

but uhh... I'll post now.

Awards
*ahem* Anyone here? Some posts sure would be great.

...Really great.

Edit: If you're drawing a blank then say so.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I posted. And don't forget that YoYo hasn't posted up the longerst then the rest of us.

She had school, she hasn't been active period in a while so I would assume that claim is just enough, its just if I see others in the rp section, or having been on recently, I expect them to continue on. I can talk to YoYo when I can, see where she stands in Akuma.

Awards
Actually, I know what to post. The issue is that I don't want to go too far ahead without other people's characters. So I figured it was less an issue of disappointing others and more an issue of me being too anxious and leaving them behind.

I'm gonna post soon now though, since I don't think they will be returning soon. Everyone shouldn't have to wait because of them.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Actually, I know what to post. The issue is that I don't want to go too far ahead without other people's characters. So I figured it was less an issue of disappointing others and more an issue of me being too anxious and leaving them behind.

I'm gonna post soon now though, since I don't think they will be returning soon. Everyone shouldn't have to wait because of them.

It was a joke .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back