• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Akuma (Sign-ups/OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Name - Mieana Favallu
Age - 24
Gender - Female
Race - Komatta
Appearance -
-http://mi9.com/uploads/anime/281/black-hair-girl-wallpaper_422_4340.jpg

-Mieana's hair is is jet-black, with red highlights that stand out outstandingly. Her hair is naturally spiral-curled, blending her sharp black ears almost blend in with the tangled mass of unruly hair. In one eye, she has a red eye and the other is almost completely black, yet appears a barely light shade of brown in the sun. Her tail is slim and soft, with small red hairs scattered all down the tail. She stands at 5'4.

Personality- On the external, Mieana is quite nice and friendly, very easy to make friends with. Most would say she's "too much of a good girl", something she giggled and agreed to. She appears fragile, almost too easy to break, skinny and a girly-girl to the core. But on the inside (as well as when no one else is watching) the smile goes away and her true nature comes about. Honestly she doesn't give a shit about other people's problems, when the "nice" Mieana would care and coo over one's problems. She doesn't like others in general, only obeying since it's her civil duty as a Komatta and too not get herself in trouble.

Mieana apprecites dangerous fun, enjoying the twisted humor she can conjour in her mind. She takes pleasure when she sees a young child crying or hearing the woes of fellow families, yet keeps a sad mask on, as if she actually cared.

Occupation - Komatta Healer

Weapons -

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/170/0/7/Katana_by_vacuita.jpg

Memento Mori
Although appearing bland and quite unjustified, "MM" is actually quite powerful and quick to use. Barely does it make a sound and barely does it miss its foe unless the user is unskilled in the art of fighting with MM. Along the dark blade are golden designs that mix together, but are quite thin and don't show up much in the dark, but appear very much in the sun. The handle is like that of a gun, a thin handle with a trigger that stores up Healing Magick, yet the user should be careful when using it, since it uses a lot of energy.

Located from Mieanna's shoulders to her fingertips, sticking close to her skin, are gleaming black armbands with red highlights. It was customally made by herself as a young child, one of the only successful objects of her younger days when she was learning to create armor. This armor cannot be penetrated, keeping her arms completely protected. Along the band are deeply marked grooves that are filled with needles of poison, yet the needles are extremely thin and are painted black to match the color of the armbands. Mieanna can simply remove these needles and stab one in the neck, resulting in a 5 second concious state, then immediate black-out. These kinds of bands are also located on her ankles and thighs, this time, the needles are red instead of black.

Magicks -

Mieanna has mainly dedicated her studies to that of Healing, as well as magick that increases her relationship with the ground itself. With one touch to a boulder, she can send hundreds of cracks and splits in it in two seconds. She devoted herself to learning how to create powerful storms mixed with that of rocks, soil, and anything else meant to stay rooted in the ground, but not when Mieanna's around.

With healing, all Mieanna must do is focus her energy on one wound (say it was a large gash) and she accepts the blood into tiny black moon-shaped scars on the tips of her fingers that takes the tainted blood and skin into herself, accepting those pains in her immune system. The user can feel almost a smooth, electric bolt of electricity from accepting that kind of pain into one's body, since its accepting something that isn't from the user herself.

When it comes to using her ground Magick, Mieanna can do a great deal of things, from whipping up a storm made of dirt, creating a tiny earthquake with several stomps or hell, even pulling up roots from under the ground and sending them towards her foes.

Bio -
Mieanna is the youngest of three brothers. She never had the help of her mother or father help her achieve her goals, only expecting her to do everything her family asked of her and just...accept it. This resulted in her fake external personailty that she expresses to the Komattas, even though a growing ball of hatred has started growing in the pit of her stomach. During her young years of a teenager, it was decided that she wasn't meant to fight, but she would still have a weapon in case the need ever arose. Since she was nineteen, Mieanna never had to use her beloved weapon save for three rare times during her early 20's. Fragile. Small. Forgotten. The girl wasn't meant for the fighting life.

Other -

Awards
Name: Zagi
Race: Hume

Appearance: Zagi stands rather tall at 6'1. He has long straight raven black hair, which falls just short of his eyes in the front, and down to his shoulders otherwise. He has piercing gray eyes, which in combination with his ever present frown gives him a disposition of seriousness. He has rigid facial features, shaping to give him a look of solidarity. His training keeps him fit which, can be plainly be seen by his muscle definition. He doesn't look like a bodybuilder, but that's not to say he's paper thin. During the day he wears light armor made of leather, it's polished to a shine and dyed black. The leather is connected via chain links at his shoulders and hips. It is decorated with crimson cloth along his arms and legs.

Personality: Not as reserved as he appears, Zagi has a rather imposing presence. This along with his strong charisma make him hard not to notice or at least pay mind to. He's extremely stubborn, with a one track mind that can't rest until he finishes what he starts. One could say that he has quite a bit of conviction because of this. He's willing to listen to others and sympathize however. He's aware that being too selfish in his endeavors is a fools errand, and he hates having others pain on his hands. To that end he has what may be construed as a knight complex, just don't mention that to him...

Weapons:
CPB- Stands for Contained Plasma Blade. It's a device which creates a sharpened one sided blade by extending a modifiable white plasma into the needed shape. The plasma is normally housed in the cylindrical hilt, when activated the plasma comes out, held in place by a containment field. The blade is searing hot, and can easily burn through most materials if it's sharpness fails to get the job done.

PBRD- That stands for Personal Ballistics Repulsion Device. It's shaped like a metallic badge the size of a hockey puck. All it needs is to be affixed to someone's body, be it a latch or a clip. It activates automatically if it detects anything entering it's range at a dangerously fast rate. When it does activate it emits a electromagnetic barrier that pushes the object back with an equal force. This makes it handy for easily stopping things like bullets, though it's slightly less effective against magic. It can stay active for a maximum of six seconds, after that it shuts down to prevent overheating as it cools down.

Marble Bombs: A plethora of mixed explosive devices shaped like marbles. There are simple bombs, along with gas types and other types meant just for being invasive. Due to their small size they can be used in many different situations.

Magicks: Zagi has literally no grasp on magick, all he knows is that it's annoying to deal with in a fight.

Bio: Zagi was born into a upper class family, his father being a prominent adviser to the council he was always surrounded by political jargon. His father urged him to gain an interest in it, however Zagi was far more interested in stories of heroes and valor. He often left his lavish home to play with kids his own age, he's lost count of how many times he's gotten in trouble for assorted 'shenanigans.' He eventually had to grow up however, and at the age of 15 his father placed him in a new training program intended to create future soldiers and leaders. It was around this time that he met a Magikama named Lilim. Their parents were close associates, so the two of them saw each other frequently. At first Zagi avoided her, as he tended to not get along with those strongly affiliated with 'boring' things such as the council. However the girl persisted in trying to gain his friendship, and eventually won him over through sheer tenacity. Years later, Zagi completed his training, however at this point the the joint army still did not exist. Not wanting his skills to go to waste, Zagi and Lilim's fathers decided to assign him to be Lilim's personal guard. She had recently turned 18, which was the age she was meant to become wholly dependent.

Name: Lilim L. Lithos
Race: Magikama

Appearance: Lilim stands at 5'11 tall, with slender legs that add much to her height. Her hair is cut neatly, falling evenly along the middle of her back. Starting from the sides of the top of her head she has braids held together with blue ribbons, which run down to her back. Due to her calm nature her hair tends to take on a magenta color, occasionally becoming a deep blue. She has a smooth heart shaped face, with subtle lips and a small round nose. Her eyes are fairly large, and the glow they give off seems to enhance her sense of curiosity. She has a modest bust size, which matches the elegant and subtle curvature of the rest of her body. The black lines that mark each and every Magikama run in curves around her body. From her feet two spiral upwards like snakes coiling around their prey, at her hips they meet at her midsection, spinning into a whirlpool like design around her bellybutton. One single line then stretches upwards in a linear fashion, then splitting just above her chest, where then run across her neck and straight up to the bottom of her eyes, where they then stop.

Personality: Lilim is a very charming young woman. She acts as if it's in her best interest to make sure those she knows are as content as possible. Spreading happiness makes her happy, and witnessing others pain causes her pain as well. She's aware of the power she holds, however instead of it inflating her ego she drives her attention towards using it for the 'greater good.' She's very understanding, and goes to great lengths to sympathize with people. She's quite talented at quelling disputes with her words alone, and has often surprised people with her ability to get to the root of one's issues. She enjoys a good joke, and will often try and find the humor in things.

Occupation: Works to increase her political standing in the world.

Weapons: N/A

Magicks: Much of her free time is spent studying the arts of restorative and protective magicks. She can easily close gaping wounds, and given enough time mend broken limbs. Passive afflictions such as poisons and diseases are also curable, though she would need knowledge of how they work. Lilim is able to use destructive magicks, however she despises the notions of using her powers to harm another. Besides, the last time she cast a spell she nearly blew Zagi to Kingdom Hearts.

Bio: Lilim was raised by her father from the day she was born to become his successor. Her father was one of the three members of the council of Elm. From a young age she was taught the ins and outs of political intrigue, how to behave in front of people, ect. She didn't resist this, in fact she began to look forward to being a part of a group so important as the council. Continuing her studies and ethics she was surprised one day when she met the son of her father's close associate and adviser. His name was Zagi, and she was intrigued by him, because regardless of him being in the same environment as her he was very... Different. She made it her goal to befriend him and get to know him. So she pestered him, constantly asking him questions and trying to get involved with the same things he did. He gave her the cold shoulder often, however she eventually succeeded in winning him over. On Lilim's 18th birthday she was to become independent of her father and start her mission of gaining political relevance. She was happy with this, however the one thing that bothered her was that she how much time she could spend with Zagi. Thankfully it worked out, and he just so happened to be set as her personal body guard by their parents.

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Before I suggest on making a temp I have somethings to get off my chest. First off, the Komatta's sound almost like the Na'vi from Avatar. I think it's because of the cat creature similarities. Also do they use magic by any chance? I mean they would use native weaponary like spears and bows and arrows but I want to know if they have any other advances besides their animal/native ones.

Awards
All races can use magic, it just comes more naturally to the Magikama. They have a deep background based on tribal culture, however that doesn't mean a Komatta can't use magic or modern weaponry. Just take a look at icmasticc and AxelYoYo's characters.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Name: Faust Kalakai

Race: Komotta

Appearance:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Faust has long messy golden hair with some white high lights that appear to be jagged and wavy in his hair like they symbolize lightning bolts and they go horizontally from the front of his head to the back. His ears are a tad smaller then the rest of the Komtta's but they aren't hidden in his messy hair. His face is like that of a young rugged man, he has a short golden beard only on his chin but even though it's short it's a bit unruly and messy. His eyes are bright aquamarine but over his left eyebrow he has a scar over it that he got from an animal he fought. For his tail it's still the same hair color with gold fur with white stripes, but his tail isn't as furry as the others, it's actually long and slender looking. His height is up to 6'1" not measuring up to his small ears.

Personality:

Faust is a nice person when you get to know him better. He does like to train himself out in the middle of the woods and always pushes himself to the edge (he sometimes end up being found exhausted and sent to the medics). Even though his ability is to sense the weather patterns and living beings he hasn't been out in a fight because the other Komotta's belittle his ability and think he's too dangerous. He only wants to be a hero, to be noticed more then just a regular sensory.

Weapons:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Magicks: Faust is capable of using electrical based magic allowing him to control lightning, making his body impervious to anything electrical, absorb lightning from his hands, and generate it throughout his body. At first he never knew what his magick ability was when he was a young Komotta, but he has noticed that he kept shocking things everytime he touched another Komotta, living creature, or metal materials. He thouht his hair was gaining too much static so he cut it short to prevent it, but he kept shocking things still.

That's when he noticed that he was able to use electicity magick the whole time. He took this new magick and decided to see how he can use it. He trained himself first to control the flow of his electricity so he won't be able to shock anyone anymore. It took several weeks for him to control it but he succeed, he hasn't shocked anyone yet. But keeping himself from shocking others wasn't enough, now he had to learn how to use it in fighting.

First he start with the basic's by using lightning based attacks, he trained himself to send lightning through one of his hands creating a lightning enerigized fist. It wasn't stable but he didn't give up, he trained in the woods everyday and night non-stop practicing and controling his lightning based attacks. He punched into every tree in the woods, the first few only had small holes, the next batch had large gaping holes, and then his final punch knocked the whole tree down. He used other ways by manipulating his electricity, he formed lightning ball projectiles, lightning blasts, stunned animals, breathed out lightning, shot lightning from his eyes, corsed lightning through his body has a eletrical mail, electrical barriers, lightning pulses, and charged up his own weapons.

Then he noticed another ability with his lightning modified body, he could sense the outcome of the weather, he can sense when the clouds are forming to create rain, snow, storms, tornadoes, and hail. So he's been put up to the task to be the Komotta's weather man to let them know the outcome of the weather. He could even sense the electrical energy inside another person or living being, he's not good with this part of his power. He could only sense a living being from only up to 25 miles radius around him.

Bio:

When Faust was young he started to learn how to control his lightning magick daily in the woods. His father gave him his first weapons knowing that he'll be a great warrior amongst the Komotta's. He trained everyday hoping that he'll be a great warrior, maybe even a hero one day. But when he learned that his lightning magick gave him the ability to sense anything with an electric pulse the Komotta's thought it would be best to put him up as their sensory. He knows that they only feared his power but he will show them all that he will never stay as a sensory, and become the hero he wishes to be. So he just keeps training himself over the boundaries, improved his lightning magick, and kept going to achieve his dream.

haruko-sasori1.jpg

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
You don't think I know that? No one else was posting, and I didn't want to edit my old post because if I did this thread wouldn't be bumped up. Also I forgot to put up my Sasori image with the phrase "I hate double posting and I hate when others double post." in my double post para-phrasing I didn't want to double post but had no other choice to do so.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
You don't think I know that? No one else was posting, and I didn't want to edit my old post because if I did this thread wouldn't be bumped up. Also I forgot to put up my Sasori image with the phrase "I hate double posting and I hate when others double post." in my double post para-phrasing I didn't want to double post but had no other choice to do so.

The reason double-posting is looked down upon isn't merely because it is ghastly unattractive to look at, but because its purpose is to bump the thread back to existence. It's like giving someone an excuse to advertise their product, when, if the product was really good it wouldn't need advertising (no offense Pierce, old boy). It is a shameless act, and no amount of crudely photoshopped pictures will excuse you of it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go hand out these Pepsi product placement tags to people.

Awards
...I hardly care if you double post, just so long as there is a decent reason it's nothing to bug out about.

*sigh*

Anyway temp accepted... I wonder if it's okay to start this.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Hey I didn't want to double post dude. I just had no other option. I mean if I edit my previous post you wouldn't see my temp because edit posts don't bump up an RP and this thing will be long forgotten.

Raspberyl

Name: Noelle Sylvia

Appearance:
Noelle is slight and short, standing at just 5'1. Her hair usually takes on a golden red color, but on rare days when she's feeling particularly depressed, it changes into a cerulean blue hue. She tends to keep her long and messy locks in high pigtails with extravagant jeweled barrettes adorning it, but mixes it up if the occasion calls for it. Her outfits are often just as ostentatious, teeming with frills and ruffles and her signature jeweled butterfly accessories.

Her Magikama markings are subtle; they run intermittently in swirls across her body and wrap around her wrists and ankles. These swirls form a small, almost-circular pattern around her chest, and it just so happens that its center creates this vague butterfly-like shape (hence her penchant for butterflies).

Personality: Noelle has a flair for the theatrical, as her general appearance clearly points out, and does everything big. She is very confident of herself and her abilities, and doesn't hesitate at all to let others know just how good she thinks she is. Thankfully, she isn't all talk as she actually is a very hard worker. She strives to better herself on a daily basis, and is extremely ambitious; once she's set a goal, there's no stopping her from achieving it. Noelle is also unwittingly naïve, in the way sheltered (and spoiled) affluent people are, and can sometimes be rather self-absorbed.

Weapons: Her staff, Nymphalidae, has the effect of a microphone, and she uses it to amplify her voice so it can be heard over a farther distance. Since the staff is pretty heavy, Noelle has also successfully used it as a blunt weapon, able to bash skulls if the need arises.

Magicks: As she would gladly tell you, she has a natural talent for singing and as a Magikama, has a natural affinity for magicks. She combined her two innate gifts and developed song-based protective and enhancement/controlling magicks. Her protective magick allows her to generate a force field, its power and duration dependent on her focus and resolve, while her condition-altering magick range from temporary stuns to energy boosts.

She's also capable of offensive magicks (also song-based), but lacks the proper control. Although she's unwilling to admit it, she is slightly afraid of using them because of the havoc she wreaked the last time she lost control. Her emotions have a great effect on her magicks, so she can't help but worry about how there's always the chance that she'll get really pissed off and go berserk again.

Bio: Noelle was born into a fairly wealthy family, and as the youngest, was treated very delicately and appeased constantly. Because she grew up with everything simply being handed to her, she learned to love the challenge of obtaining something through sheer hard work. She honestly didn't mind getting by so easily, but living that way was so incredibly dull, and she couldn't help but yearn for something more.

The opportunity for 'more' came in the form of a simple local talent competition that she happened across one day. She was only eight then, and joined on a whim. She'd always been praised for her singing, so she figured she could win with her voice. She ended up losing—the first time she didn't get her way—to a Magikama boy who had amazing illusionary magick, and something just clicked. After her first lost, she became driven to continually improve her skills, in singing and in magick.

She has currently succeeded to make a name for herself, and is a fairly well-known figure. She's famous not only for her voice, but for the invigorating effects her songs have.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Lol both Pierce and Xeon look bad. It's seriously retarded to imply that there was no other option and that nobody would see the template. More so you could have deleted the post and then posted.

Furthermore if Piercing Light doesn't have the audacity to regulate his own ooc thread and know what templates are in it...that's pathetic. I'm not bugging out, just continuing to watch the rp section decline because of idiocy and actions that don't help anything.

Awards
Honestly, I would think you knew me better than that Superbia... I know double posting is bad, and well... makes you look bad when you do it. And I certainly know that there was a better way for him to go about it. However I choose not to care because when it comes down to it it hardly matters, considering it has nothing to do with the RP. There's nothing wrong with telling him what mistake he made, however further drama after that is kinda unneeded as it disrupts things.

As for how I regulate things, I'd appreciate it if you refrain from insinuating that I'm pathetic. Assuming such things and personally attacking me is beneath you.

*ahem*

Raspberyl, your template is accepted. I'm glad to see someone making another Magikama. XD

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ah you're not pathetic but imo the actions taken were. All I'm saying is that you should care about both the rp and actions in threads attached to it. You know I shit on people quick mang so it's not out of character for me to do so...to you yes it was. Please forgive me.

Also post the rp please. I want to have fun with this. If you're on Skype I'll tell you my Bio there. I'd rather not screw up my template editing it from my cell.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Raizo Tamotsu

Appearance: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs19/PRE/f/2007/226/4/2/8BT___Red_Mage_by_NorthernBanshee.jpg

Raizo’s hair extends to his very ends of his backside. His hair is sun orange that gradually turns into a bright yellow as it reaches the end.

Raizo’s magikama birthmarks connect on both sides of his body, legs, and back but, they do not extend to his face.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/205/b/6/Tattoo_by_jlluesma.jpg

On the right side of his face is a small butterfly tattoo that faintly glows pink: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/292/1/b/nouve_butterfly_tattoo_by_telegrafixs-dm907n.jpg

Personality: Raizo is a rather cheery fellow to be with, and very amiable to boot. He has a love for the good life- wild parties, beautiful women, good buddies, and enough alcohol to put down the whole lot of them. He also has a love for a good fight with anyone that's willing to take him on, and although he fights fiercely and as best he can, Raizo is always willing to be a good sportsman, regardless of whether he wins or loses. Although he's competitive, he also knows when to tone down his need to prove himself through physical action, and is almost always ready to smooth-talk himself out of a situation if the need arises. Though some of his peers define him as "a little shifty,” Raizo is a very genuine and all-around good-natured fellow.

Weapons:

The Hammer:
The Hammer is a gun created from the strongest infusion of magic and steel. This was created by Raizo during his studies. The gun has the ability to channel Raizo's magic through the gun for powerful concussive or piercing force. Learning to channel his magic through the gun, he can release shots that contain the power of the elements fire, wind, water, ice, earth, and lightning. When one pulls the trigger of this gun, it is realized that the gun does not shoot normal bullets at all. Accurate and powerful, The Hammer is a powerful firearm. If broken, Raizo can reconstitute the gun back to it's original form. This is Raizo's most trusty firearm.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs43/i/2009/092/a/c/GUN_speed_paint_798_GSL_by_torvenius.jpg

DNA Infuser Watch: A watch given to Raizo by his dear friend Mithos. This watch has been worked on for years now, becoming Raizo’s means to fight without exhausting. Mithos stored a magical source within the watch that can replenish itself over time. The true function of the watch is that it is able to store the DNA of creatures and monsters for temporary transformations. These transformations only last for a two to three minutes but, can be powerful depending on Raizo and the creature at hand. Through touch, Raizo uses the watch to break down the biological structure and learn how to transform with it’s DNA.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/013/4/3/Steampunk_Watch_Version_2_2_by_Aranwen.jpg

Magicks:

Transformation Magick: Raizo uses an old style of magic that allows him to become creatures that exist upon another plane. Through meditation, Raizo was able to establish a mental link to another plane of existence inhabited by creatures not resembling the current monsters of the world. This plane can only be seen when Raizo is transforming. Intelligent creatures, they have taught him their ways until his body had taken in and reflected back upon their own DNA. By magically changing his biological structure, Raizo can become the very creatures with ease.

An added bonus is that Raizo’s DNA has been shifting which is allowing him to magically use low level versions of the creature’s abilities.

Gaspir - Even though this is a sea creature, Gaspir does well on land by levitating itself with a self-sustaining gravity field. Its rock hard surface makes it great for causing damage because Raizo can ram himself into foes and disrupt them via the pressure that the Gaspir's body emits on a constant. By landing on the ground, this transformation can utilize strong wind elemental magic but, this leaves Gaspir immobile. In his natural form, Raizo can use lower levels of wind elemental magic.

http://i.imgur.com/BiJ7x.png

Serani - Serani is a spirit of magic, made up of raw magic in a physical format. By using many continued spells, Raizo can power himself which in turn increases his speed and power. It can also use raw forms of elemental magic within a physical attack such as a kick containing lightning. Because of the magical nature of this transformation, it can expend energy pretty quickly and leave Raizo tired faster than his other creatures but, it goes without saying that he is at his best when in this form and usually ends the fight before then. In his natural form, Raizo can speed himself up using his magic but, not at the rate that his transformation can.

http://i.imgur.com/27KVc.png

Irigi Panda - Its a slimmed out Panda. No really <3 Irigi Pandas are from deep within the plane which is inhabited largely by humanoid animals that has spacial dimensions inside them which allow each one to hold a a supply of weapons and other objects inside themselves. Irigi Pandas have very large blades grown inside their dimension spaces and when Raizo transforms into this form he is able to masterfully wield the the sword or any other weapon from it’s body and becomes immune to all magic spells lower then intermidiate and has a high resistance to spells at the intermidiate level. Irigi Pandas also have the ability to jump well over 100 feet in any direction. In his natural form, Raizo can bring two blades out of his hands from the special dimension.

http://i.imgur.com/j9HX4.jpg

Blazag - One of the more dangerous beasts within the plane, a Blazag’s body is made of a shadow-like substance the feels like and resembles flesh. Blazags are completely blind and utilize their great sense of smell, hearing, and touch to create a sonar. Their skin is almost steel-like, giving them a great deal of durability while their claws are deathly sharp. While in this form, Raizo can manipulate and control the very shadows on the planet and upon his body. He can mend the shadows into various different shapes and sizes with little problems but, it consumes magic to do such things. Because of it’s shadow-like skin and abilities, Blazag can blend in with the darkness and shadows allowing for the perfect form of stealth, even to the point for their sound is muffled while emerged.

The main weakness with this form is that Raizo’s animalistic instinct tends to takeover and distinguishing between friend and foe is a difficult task. In his natural form, Raizo can use a small degree of shadow magic and use the shadows to blend in and hide.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/154/f/1/f1222546ab6c1b3494d74b0524ba07b2.jpg

Avien - Avien is almost the same biological structure as a gryphon but, it can carry atleast three people or an equivalent of the weight. It’s claws are very sharp and able to pierce/rip flesh with a single swipe. Avien controls a very devastating ability. He is capable of resonating at various frequencies.This allows him to make many different attacks. He is also able to make any number of different types of sonic attacks. With a beat of his wings, he can fire a supersonic shockwave that can pass through most matters and inflict internal damage to any person caught in the way. So even if blocked the attack will penetrate the substance but, the damage output can/will be lowered. These attacks are not able to pass through vacuums though.

Using his beak as a medium, he is able to fire a sonic vortex ring which knocks back or destroys physical objects in its path. The resonance of the rings amplify the force when it hits a target, thus demolishing or injuring those hit by it. In Raizo’s natural form, he can emit a powerful sonic scream that is made of a singular vortex ring that injures on a lower level or may affect the inside of the ears, knocking opponents off balance or disorient them.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/195/3/c/Griffon___Avian_Companion_by_shadow_wolf.jpg

Dovah - Dovah is the meaning for dragon in the language of the dragons so, accurately acknowledging this form as such is within the right. This form can only speak using the dragon language which means only those with telepathy or can understand dovah language will be able to understand Raizo. Raizo’s Dovah form is his least used only because he knows so less and that the magic needed to use this form is very high. Dovah’s body is highly resistant to physical damage and can withstand magic much longer then most. It’s strength is of an almost superhuman level while it’s wings are stronger then steel. Using it’s wings, Dovah can achieve almost supersonic levels of flight.

With his limited knowledge, Raizo has learned that Dovah uses great spells known as shouts. These shouts range from fire breath, to shockwaves, slow time for a few moments, and even the ability to call upon storms for aid. These shouts become much stronger, the more that Raizo learns of the language. Each spell of a varying level and tires Raizo much faster then just being in this form. In his natural form, Raizo can use various novice levels of the shouts which is taxing on his being, depending on the shout and how many times used.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/244/5/e/dragon_by_aditya777-d2xr8vx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back