• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AIR.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CtR

This section always seems so...empty o_O

Anyway, I just wondered if anyone else has the anime Air?

250px-Air_anime_tv_logo.jpg

It is a very sad anime IMO, and the ending had me in tears >___>; but the story is beautifully done and the characters are all of a good depth, as opposed to the sometimes 2D characters used to fill animes.

There are a few twists within in that made me 0_0; especially since the main plot is rather obvious.

I will admit it is kind of a chick anime, but it is definitely worth watching. I don't want to say anything that could give anything away, so I will just say, if you haven't seen it, then check it out.

If you have seen it, what did you think?

Gao~

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
I loved the series (despite how sad it was), but found the 13th ep rather unnecessary (basically just a reflection of the series as a whole) , i also want to see the OVA (air in the summer) & movie but haven't been able to track them down without having to get the whole series yet

CtR

Finally, people other than me who have watched it =D

I thought it was sad..I saw the series and the movie..I..kinda was all sad and shocked at the ending..poor Misuzu T^T

;~; I know right.

I loved the series (despite how sad it was), but found the 13th ep rather unnecessary (basically just a reflection of the series as a whole) , i also want to see the OVA (air in the summer) & movie but haven't been able to track them down without having to get the whole series yet

I have to agree, when I watched that episode I was a bit annoyed >_> mainly because I was hoping for something to be added >_>

I have seen them xD I can't remember where I watched them but it was online somehwere, definitely worth watching IMO I'll see if I can find them again.

The last episode with Michiru was so sweet, when the girls were telling each other not to be sad and both were trying not to cry.

=/ the only story that was remotely happy was Kano's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back