• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

air pirate reaction command?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Palomino

They are a bit harder to find... In KH, at least you knew the obvious place they would be at - Neverland. Here, they aren't even in PotC, or at least I haven't found them there.
Speaking of reaction commands: Can someone please make a guide, or point me to one if it exists, that tells you how to get Reaction Commands for the enemies? There are a lot of ??? in my journal, I'd like to see them gone.

got_kh2?

Not all enemies have reaction commands, just so you know.

You can find them on your first visit to POTC, and later on in the second half of the game you can only find them in The Land of Dragons

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, I did this, it was tricky but it works. First get rid of your party members by either Fusion or Selecting Party Technic. Lock on to an Air pirate, and attack it. Run backwards quickly, and the thing will kick at you. Use it then. And that's all!

MonewingedangelK

YES i finally did all the reaction commands in the game! thanks a lot omega. and my god shady you have 150 attack power thats insane. i guess you can try using the kingdom key or magic or something

~NGD OMEGA~

You could try the Hades Paradox Cup Shady, it has much harder heartless that don't count for experience, but if you get an Air Pirate, you should be able to use the same strategy to get a reaction command from it (It still counts). Anything I can do to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back