• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Air Gear

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
Air gear is an anime, about a 13 year old orphan named ikki witch his friends names call him that....
anyway...he got in a fight (lossed) with a storm rider name the skull saders or something like that....
after that he went to a room where his friends (mostly the women who adopted him i think) told him not to go,
ahh wth just watch the first part of the episode and discuss it here ^^

SO HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF IT?
(Yes i know im lazy...)

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Anime was a piece of shit.

Manga was great when it first started, but its slowly gone downhill and now I've dropped it.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I liked the concept, but I kinda fell behind on the manga and never bothered to catch up. According to the people I've talked to, I might as well not even bother at this point.

afrobutt

Silver Member
as much as i prefer the manga over the enormously homosexual and not worth anything anime adaptation, i must agree that it's dull

pretty though

NarutoAngel221

Does anyone know what chapter the last episode in the anime ends at? I want to continue reading it even though the anime is discontinued

afrobutt

Silver Member
just read the manga from the beginning, it's a completely different story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back