• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Air Gear: Uprising [Sign-Up/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!

^Click Icon for Theme^

We Are Genesis
Since the birth of modern Humans, Man has wanted to fly, to touch the sky, to be one with the atmosphere. But the Human race has been cursed by Gravity... Until now... Air Treck as they are called: Are motor powered devices that are similar to Roller Skates, though also different in many ways. We -the ones who use these "A.T's"- are known as Stormriders. These Devices allow us to breach our limits, and soar close to the Sky. But their are some people who think Stormriding is nothing more than another Extreme Sport, that does nothing more than danger the lives of innocent people. These people have started their own international police force to stop us, they are the Windstorm G-Men. Our dream is to reach the sky, combating anybody that stands before us. Even though we have much support in Japan, we are few nationwide. So we have started a new project, to see if we can influence people outside of Japan to enlist with Genesis.

We have dubbed this as:

^Click above for Larger Image^

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Oh thank God you replied, I was worried this would be another forsaken thread..

Anyways, I don't think I made the plot/overall concept appealing enough for people who don't know of the series (I kinda rushed when I was creating the post). If this thread doesn't get enough people, I'm probably just going to spend a month uberfying it. I'm very unhappy with the final product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back