^Click Icon for Theme^
We Are Genesis
Since the birth of modern Humans, Man has wanted to fly, to touch the sky, to be one with the atmosphere. But the Human race has been cursed by Gravity... Until now... Air Treck as they are called: Are motor powered devices that are similar to Roller Skates, though also different in many ways. We -the ones who use these "A.T's"- are known as Stormriders. These Devices allow us to breach our limits, and soar close to the Sky. But their are some people who think Stormriding is nothing more than another Extreme Sport, that does nothing more than danger the lives of innocent people. These people have started their own international police force to stop us, they are the Windstorm G-Men. Our dream is to reach the sky, combating anybody that stands before us. Even though we have much support in Japan, we are few nationwide. So we have started a new project, to see if we can influence people outside of Japan to enlist with Genesis.
We have dubbed this as:
^Click above for Larger Image^
The location is none other than New York City. It is basically the same NYC as in the present. Most of the RP will take place within a fictitious district within Manhattan, known as the Kyota District. This district is very diverse, with sub-urban neighborhoods, and an urban jungle. Even though it takes place within New York: You don't have to be from the city. Read "Story" for more info.
Within one of the sub-urban areas mentioned above, there lies a great mansion. This is the Genesis H.Q. Where your character will stay.
This RP also takes place within the same time period as the Manga. That means the stuff with Sora happened. This is kind of a hint for what Genesis is really trying to do in the RP, so beware. Oh!
Genesis is an organization consisting of many individual teams of Storm Riders, devoted to conquering the Trophaeum Tower. But they have very formidable foes, such as the Windstorm G-Men, and a mysterious group known as the Sleeping Forest.
As stated in the introduction: Genesis has recently started the Zephyr Project to gain support out of the country. There is much more going on, though this is just the main outline of the story. But Air Treck isn't as nearly popular in the rest of the world than it is in Japan. The actual team of Genesis members is a small sub-group known as The Ziz, one will be a NPC. The other two are for the taking.
So instead of spending valuable time & resources searching the world for the best Stormriders. They have decided to invite the representatives of Air Treck teams from around the world to their international H.Q in the Kyota district in Manhattan. Where they try to prove themselves worthy. Stormriders will receive an email, giving them the coordinates to the H.Q.
[You can either be a: Storm Rider representing his team, a Wind G-Man, or one of the Genesis members (you may be a king, though there are only two available spots for Genesis members).]
- Basic RP Rules Apply (no power playing, no god-modding, literacy).
- This being Air Gear, there will be violence. Ecchi-like situations (accidents) for comedic purposes are allowed/optional. But any actually Ecchi is prohibited.
- No killing off other characters without permission. Though lesser NPC's are allowed.
- To be accepted you must find the secret sentence.
- Roads don't really have to make perfect sense, just make sure they at least is connected to physics in some way. Also, if you are using an existing road (totally acceptable), you can't be it's King.
- PM me for the two Genesis spots. Though you must know of the series, I will then tell you more about the plot for this RP.
May be updated. A
- Air Treck: Basically motorized roller skates.
- Storm Riders: Ones who ride A.T.
- G Wind-Men: International Anti-A.T Police Force. Ironically, they use A.T.
- Tricks: Stylized moves, some are used for getting around various obstacles. Flashy-er ones are used for points.
- Roads: The way a Stormriders uses their A.T, their Style. See Kings & Roads.
- King: If a certain Road gains mass popularity, the one who masters this road can be recognized as a King of the said road. But they can never be crowned King by themselves.
- Regalia: A Regalia is a special A.T designed for a King. The Regalia is used to use the most out of their road. Some have special abilities known as Infinite Atmosphere. Even though they are powerful, they must be frequently tuned.
- Gravity Children: Genetically modified humans raised in Zero Gravity.
- Parts War: A big competition within the A.T world where Teams wage their parts in battles.
If you want, you can just post a Nickname/Alias.
To be breasts, or not to be breasts... That is the question...
Stormrider, Wind G-Man, or Genesis [PM for Genesis].
Pic or Descrip
Remember this is Air Gear.
Pic, or description. You don't have to go into detail.
How strong you are. If your; new [10-40], intermediate [50-90], elite [100-...]
Stormriders can only use primitive Melee's for certain battles. Wind G-Men can use any non-lethal weapon.
You can make your own up, go here to find another (or to have a better understanding). Be creative too.
Tricks: It's assumed that your character already knows the basics/intermediates. This is for signature tricks that go with your road.
Only for Stormrider. The team they represent.
NOTE: You can be a one man team if you want (many are). Your team name would then be your name/nick/alias
The Plug Man is an outgoing, enigmatic icon of the A.T culture. He is the first one at the scene whenever there is a major battle, and has his own news channel that broadcasts A.T news. Though he's supposed to be a commentator, he often over evaluates his 'candidates,' causing him to overreact to a certain degree.
Not much is known about Plug Man. About five years ago he appeared on the team Electronic Shock, where he slowly climbed the ranks. Once the team had reached C-Rank in Parts Wars they were invited to join Genesis. But like other teams within Genesis, Electronic Shock was unable to hold their image because of Genesis' popularity.
Plug Man uses a special A.T that uses a Bowroller wheel. What this does is allow him to move in any direction. This is a very difficult A.T to use, but with it the user has a clear advantage over conventional A.T users.
This road utilizes his own style, along with the Bloody Road. The philosophy of the road is to use circular movements to gain as much inertia, and kinetic energy as possible. This allows the user to use the force to: quickly dodge incoming attacks, and to use very heavy hits. Then using the Bloody Road method, the user accelerates, and quickly decelerates their wheel; cutting into the opponent.
Will Edit Later