• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Air-Gear~ Paradise Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~B-ST~

{NOTE: I'm not that into Air-Gear. I am only 1/3 through the manga, so if I mess stuff up; or you think you can improve on this please tell me. Or.. I will go cr:23:\zy}

STORY:
In the year: |_|_|_|_| Air-Trek was legalized, but fifteen years later ~[Current Time Of Story]~ it was band by the U.N. The U.N thought it was going to save lives, but it was nothing more than a waste of money; from putting Storm-Riders in jail. Now each of the great nations best Storm-Riders are uniting in Japan to revolt against the law of slavery.

SETTING:
-The whole plot-line is in a alternative universe/kinda.

-Each character can be from anywhere but will end up in Japan early in the story.

-Each of the following locations will have four leaders(who will serve as Kings, this will include regalia also).
:Japan:
:Europe:
:NA:
:SA:
:Australia:
:Africa:

TERMINOLOGY

WILL UPDATE SOON
Air-Trek- Tools used by Storm-Riders, roller-skates with motors.
Storm-Riders- The free riders, "just trying to reach the sky."
Kings- The leaders of the Storm-Riders
Roads- The style of the Storm-Riders, all have one, but only the King's are recognized.
Regalia- The Kings AT, each having a special move that requires wind to perform.

Orginizations&Classes:
Classes:
Storm-Rider-The free spirited rule breakers(well some are).
Tuners- Serving under Kings: They make, upgrade, and fix regalia. They follow the Tool Toul Too road.
Speed-Mavericks- Bounty Hunters: they use both AT and other vehicles/motor equip.
UN-Buster- Law enforcers; they use other vehicles/motor equip.
NJP[Noble Japan Police]- The elites who fight Storm-Riders and Speed Mavericks; they use advanced weapons.

Organizations:
*U.N: All around law
*Genesis: Japanese Kings
The Emmeten Epitaphs: Europe's Kings
The S.O.A.D's: {System's Of a Down} Australian Kings
The F.O.C: {Flock of Cherubim} NA Kings
The Necromi: African Kings
Moki-Jumbi: SA Kings

*=Strongest in power.

RULES
~Basic RP rules apply.(no machine-gun posting/ect)

~All posts must be at least a paragraph, and some-what literate.

~Templates must be complete ASAP.

~No killing without permission.

~Romance can be at R, but should be mostly PG-14.

~Battles can't be more than a page.

~Must be active.

~Write: I shall be anything but a slave, below Name of Char.
TEMPLATE
Name of Character:
-Class: Storm-Rider Normal/Elite/Basic----Speed Mav.----UN Buster---NJP...UPDATE LATER
-Bio: Includes the Org. they belong to.
-Weapon: Put what you use to move around in if you're anything else but Storm-Rider.(hover board/bike/ect)
Road: Des./
Moves:
Specialty: If any

Last edited:

Crad

Quick question, and I understand if your not this far in the manga yet but, will the Kings need tuners for their regalia?

~B-ST~

I actually just read about tuners(im on 109), and sure I'll update it. See I made this at 1:00, and I was tired so I left a few things out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back