• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
yep it is pretty good i don't care for the battle system though. the movement is to limited but it is still good and sets the stage for kh2.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
how's the battle system? im curious... :) is it like u collect cards and stuff like that for every move or somethin, i'v played it for 15 mins b4...but

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
sort of you start with a low weak deck you get cards which are your attacks and certain cards can be comboed to make better moves ex:3 9's makes zantetsuken

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah KH:CoM is a good game. the battles arent that cool but the story is really good, so try to play it if u can, u will understand KH2 so much better. I think. lol

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah but u never know if u figured out everything if u havent played through the whole game so all these posts and threads to me are to just psych people up for the greatest game to come out in 2005. lol. at least i hope so. it sure looks like it will be one of the hottest games on the shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back